ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Best Show on Television... Entourage (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119702)

Deberg_1990 01-01-2007 08:07 PM

Bump..

For all the Piven fans who may not have seen my "Cupid" thread last night:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155502

KcMizzou 01-01-2007 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Weird bit of trivia, watching the Entourage marathon DVRed from last night, and when I get to the episode where Queens Boulevard gets a wide release, there is a scene from Lloyd's cubicle.
Now some may be aware T.R. Knight, George on Grey's Anatomy was outed this fall when Isaiah 'Burke Washington made some homo-suggestive slurs when people weren't ready to tape one day.
Well, guess who has a picture of Knight on the wall of his cubicle, in a manner suggesting the photo of a significant other?

Everybody's fave Gaysian, Lloyd.

Heh, cool find.

I like Lloyd. He cracks me up. Nobody could handle Ari's BS better.

Anyone know when the next season starts?

Bootlegged 01-01-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Weird bit of trivia, watching the Entourage marathon DVRed from last night, and when I get to the episode where Queens Boulevard gets a wide release, there is a scene from Lloyd's cubicle.
Now some may be aware T.R. Knight, George on Grey's Anatomy was outed this fall when Isaiah 'Burke Washington made some homo-suggestive slurs when people weren't ready to tape one day.
Well, guess who has a picture of Knight on the wall of his cubicle, in a manner suggesting the photo of a significant other?

Everybody's fave Gaysian, Lloyd.

Nice. Another bit of - not really trivia - but interesting stuff. Dom is the Tow Truck Driver from the Costner movie, "For the Love of the Game." FTR - I think Dom was the biggest mistake this show has made to date.

KcMizzou 01-01-2007 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootlegged
Nice. Another bit of - not really trivia - but interesting stuff. Dom is the Tow Truck Driver from the Costner movie, "For the Love of the Game." FTR - I think Dom was the biggest mistake this show has made to date.

I completely agree. Dom sucks.

HMc 01-01-2007 08:57 PM

i also spotted dom in miami vice.

DaneMcCloud 01-01-2007 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Heh, cool find.

I like Lloyd. He cracks me up. Nobody could handle Ari's BS better.

Anyone know when the next season starts?

There are 8 more episodes left in Season Three. HBO was originally going to air them with the final 8 of the Sopranos this January. But since the Sopranos were experiencing delays, both were moved to March.

KcMizzou 01-01-2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
There are 8 more episodes left in Season Three. HBO was originally going to air them with the final 8 of the Sopranos this January. But since the Sopranos were experiencing delays, both were moved to March.

Cool. Thank you.

Tribal Warfare 04-08-2007 08:58 PM

BUMP

teedubya 04-08-2007 09:02 PM

damn its been forever...

BigRedChief 04-08-2007 09:40 PM

So what did you guys think? Ari needs to make Medinin happen and all is well. Ari is just way too cool to be on the outside looking in. The new agent is hot but she's a goner and we all know it.

luv 04-08-2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief
So what did you guys think? Ari needs to make Medinin happen and all is well. Ari is just way too cool to be on the outside looking in. The new agent is hot but she's a goner and we all know it.

I'd say a goner professionally, but there's no way an actor can get personal with an agent he ****ed over.

KcMizzou 04-08-2007 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief

Yep, Vince needs to go back to Ari.

Over all, I was a little disappointed. Nothing much happened.

beavis 04-08-2007 10:24 PM

The seed has been planted with Vince's last line of the show. I give it two more weeks before Ari is his agent again. The hottie he's got working for him now will be gone quicker than Dom was last year.

cadmonkey 04-09-2007 07:36 AM

I could watch a full episode of Ari and Lloyd alone.

ChiefsFan4Life 04-09-2007 05:43 PM

Fitting that last night's episode is part of season 3 still as all of season 3 has been sub-par in my opinion and last night continued that trend