ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Best Show on Television... Entourage (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119702)

cadmonkey 06-27-2006 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
Nice avy. Really looking foward to the new episode of Always Sunny. Damn funny show that doesn't get much attention.

Thanks man, hopefully with Divito on the cast now there will be some attention to the show. Two days away!

Dom is a good charecter to have in Entourage, even though I don't like him at all. It shows what happens when you get big, people start to appear out of now where, whether they are good friends, knuckleheads, etc.

Dom will be gone within three shows.

unlurking 06-27-2006 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cadmonkey
Thanks man, hopefully with Divito on the cast now there will be some attention to the show. Two days away!

Dom is a good charecter to have in Entourage, even though I don't like him at all. It shows what happens when you get big, people start to appear out of now where, whether they are good friends, knuckleheads, etc.

Dom will be gone within three shows.

I'm thinking 2 shows (3 total). If you watched the previews for next week, he obviously gets into shit right away. I expect a cliffhanger of "oh no, what do we do", and then the following week's episode the shit is handled. Although, I don't expect Dom to leave quietly, he will need to be muscled out (maybe Turtle's client "knows some people"), or end up back in jail.

teedubya 06-27-2006 08:08 AM

Yeah DOM. **** you...

NJ Chief Fan 07-09-2006 01:06 AM

YEAY! goin to see the new episode of entourage on a movie theatre screen later on tonight, SAIGON IS MAKIN ANOTHER APPEARANCE ON THE SHOW TONIGHT! and hes gonna be at the theatre to do a performance...I CANT WAIT

KCChiefsMan 07-09-2006 01:51 AM

I just hope that Dom is really going to be gone from the show....he bothered me for some reason

Miles 07-09-2006 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
I just hope that Dom is really going to be gone from the show....he bothered me for some reason

I think he was ment to be annoying but the two episodes he was on were not as funny as the past few. Pretty sure he is gone for good or else he will just turn up as a bit part.

KCChiefsMan 07-09-2006 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
I think he was ment to be annoying but the two episodes he was on were not as funny as the past few. Pretty sure he is gone for good or else he will just turn up as a bit part.

ya, I didn't like it. I'm pretty sure that after the Shrek doll thing that he's gone, because at the end of the last episode Vince asked them if they were gonna miss Dom

teedubya 07-09-2006 07:29 PM

yeah, Dom got a Hummer and an APT out of the deal. He is gone, may show up occassionally.

luv 07-09-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs
yeah, Dom got a Hummer and an APT out of the deal. He is gone, may show up occassionally.

What time did it come on? Did I miss it? I was going to watch it tonight. Some movie was on when I checked earlier, and now it Deadwood.

teedubya 07-09-2006 08:09 PM

9pm HBO or 12pm HBO west

Tribal Warfare 07-09-2006 09:14 PM

" how about a blow job before the Vince meeting honey" - Ari

teedubya 07-09-2006 09:27 PM

Sweet 100 posts... Skip Towne would be impressed.

Tribal Warfare 07-09-2006 11:17 PM

Bubba Sparxxx Miss New Botty Ring tone"Cygon is blowing up " Bubba Sparxxx Miss New Botty Ring tone "Vince could get me a meeting with Ari?"

CoMoChief 07-09-2006 11:48 PM

Yeah, Dom was a qweer.

"Hey babe how bout a quick bj before Vince's meeting"

yet another classic quote from Ari Gold.

Tribal Warfare 07-13-2006 09:27 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPvor...page=3&t=t&f=b

Aquaman is making box office history