ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Texans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325747)

GloryDayz 10-07-2019 11:16 PM

Andy is still at the Sizzler drinking from the chocolate fountain looking for inspiration.

It's going to be brutal I suspect. PM should wear bubble wrap under some ancient armor.

Chiefs=Champions 10-07-2019 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14508812)
Would you rather listen to Dan Fouts all game long or watch our defense all game long?

As long as I don't have to read any more of your posts Ill be ok!

MMXcalibur 10-07-2019 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14508806)
Oh shit Dan Fouts again.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here are THE NFL ON CBS Announcer Teams for Week 6 on October 13 <a href="https://t.co/EzRbF8AcTL">pic.twitter.com/EzRbF8AcTL</a></p>&mdash; CBS Sports PR (@CBSSportsGang) <a href="https://twitter.com/CBSSportsGang/status/1181223749586231296?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CBS slobbers up anything Dallas Cowboys related when they cross over for an AFC matchup.

The Jets ****ing suck shit through a straw.

Rpgczar7 10-07-2019 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14508394)
Andy Reid has only lost back-to-back home games one time in Kansas City, and it was his first season with the Chiefs.

Bill O'Brien is 1-3 against Reid.

Flame away.

Colts fan here. The chiefs can beat the texans by doing two things. The first is keeping Watson in the pocket and forcing him to beat you there. He is not as good when he can't move around.
The second thing is with speedy wr. Texans suck at guarding fast wrs. Hilton eats them alive. If hill can go or you can get hardman or robinson behind their dbs they will be forced to abandon the run and throw to try to keep up.

Coochie liquor 10-08-2019 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpgczar7 (Post 14509037)
Colts fan here. The chiefs can beat the texans by doing two things. The first is keeping Watson in the pocket and forcing him to beat you there. He is not as good when he can't move around.
The second thing is with speedy wr. Texans suck at guarding fast wrs. Hilton eats them alive. If hill can go or you can get hardman or robinson behind their dbs they will be forced to abandon the run and throw to try to keep up.

Can you email this to Andy Reid for us? Andy.Reid@goldencorral.com

scho63 10-08-2019 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14508422)
I just don't want Mahomes hurt. Hell, if we can't protect him just take him out and put Henne in there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 14508431)
Who??? :p

:banghead:

I completely forgot we no longer have Henne! That's how much I pay attention to anyone at QB besides Mahomes. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

scho63 10-08-2019 03:28 AM

I don't see how we beat them with all our injuries and the AIDS infected run D.

I'm just hoping we don't get ass raped......

A win will be a positive surprise so it will be hard to disappoint me.

scho63 10-08-2019 04:08 AM

They had to buy a drool bucket for JJ Watt as he is so excited to play against Cam the Scam Irving.

TEX 10-08-2019 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14509070)
They had to buy a drool bucket for JJ Watt as he is so excited to play against Cam the Scam Irving.

Also one for Whitney Mercilus.

TEX 10-08-2019 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14509010)
Watson, Hopkins and Fuller are licking their chops looking at our pathetic defense and even Hyde will run for a 100 and a TD or 2.

With all our injuries ???? Sheeeeeesh::shake:

Ya'll better get a reality check here because the rest of the NFL just saw a back up QB come in here and beat PM2 in his own back yard with no o-line protection and a defense that would struggle against a pop warner team.

Yep. I bet the panic button is pressed after this one.

BleedingRed 10-08-2019 07:48 AM

All I will say about this game is it will be a shoot out. Regardless of how people feel on this board Watson is a legit QB and his WR core is pretty damn amazing.

If Hill is back I give us the edge, but again this will be a high scoring game

Mecca 10-08-2019 07:49 AM

Everyone right now is bitching about the run D.....after this game everyone will be bitching about the secondary because Hopkins and Fuller are about to light us up.

crayzkirk 10-08-2019 07:52 AM

Andy better show us why we paid him all the money and gave him control. I believe him this time because he said it was on him and he would fix it. We were just a couple of tackles away on those big plays they gave up.

I think the team really misses Hunt and the attitude he brought. I see no fire in this group. They got pushed around and had no answer to a Colts team that did nothing special. Just out toughed the Chiefs.

BleedingRed 10-08-2019 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14509206)
Everyone right now is bitching about the run D.....after this game everyone will be bitching about the secondary because Hopkins and Fuller are about to light us up.

So Watson can be had, he does hold the ball for a long time. And Bills system is a shit load of 7 step drops. I have no faith in our D-Line with pressure. So if I’m Spags I’m sending DB blitzes all night

Mecca 10-08-2019 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 14509218)
So Watson can be had, he does hold the ball for a long time. And Bills system is a shit load of 7 step drops. I have no faith in our D-Line with pressure. So if I’m Spags I’m sending DB blitzes all night

That sounds great in theory except we suck against QB's that can move so I fully expect a bunch of broken plays where he completes long passes.