ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Might you consider trying Arby’s new Diablo Dare spicy sandwich (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341799)

Deberg_1990 01-10-2022 10:25 AM

Might you consider trying Arby’s new Diablo Dare spicy sandwich

Looks yum! Comes with a free shake!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ch/9133271002/

Arby’s is daring you to try what it is calling the spiciest sandwich on the market.

Starting Monday, the fast-food chain is bringing the heat with the new Diablo Dare Sandwich, which comes in two varieties – crispy chicken and smoked brisket.

The chain said the limited-time sandwiches come with five sources of heat: ghost pepper jack cheese, fiery hot seasoning, fire-roasted jalapenos and Diablo BBQ sauce, served on a red chipotle bun

Arby’s said the sandwich is “so spicy, we had to include a free vanilla shake to cool your mouth down between bites.”

The Diablo Dare will be available through Feb. 6 at participating locations nationwide and starts at $5.99, including the free snack-size shake.

“This is not a sandwich for the faint of heart,” Patrick Schwing, Arby’s chief marketing officer, said in a statement. “Everyone in (the quick-service restaurant industry) says they have a spicy option, but our research tells us that consumers are disappointed by fast food claims of spicy.”

Schwing says Arby’s took that “as a challenge by making sure all different types of spicy – the hot, the numbing, and the lingering are combined to make the Diablo Dare a true test of how much heat you can handle.”

Arby’s also will have a challenge on TikTok with #ArbysDiabloDare. Starting Jan. 18, the chain said fans can go to TikTok and “use a branded effect filter to show their followers how much of the Diablo Dare sandwich they can take before reaching for relief with the vanilla shake.”

RunKC 01-10-2022 10:26 AM

Every fast food place is trying so hard to compete with Chik-Fil-A’s spicy chicken sandwich and they just won’t change anything. They can’t compete.

I do like Arby’s though

alpha_omega 01-10-2022 10:30 AM

No thanks.

Fish 01-10-2022 10:30 AM

You'll never find a fast food chain serving something that any pepperhead would actually consider "Hot." They won't do it, simply for liability reasons. Anytime a fast food chain says "Ghost pepper" it's never actually ghost pepper...

stevieray 01-10-2022 10:32 AM

Arby's > Mahomes

/DeBerg

Chief Roundup 01-10-2022 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 16066464)
Every fast food place is trying so hard to compete with Chik-Fil-A’s spicy chicken sandwich and they just won’t change anything. They can’t compete.

I do like Arby’s though

I love me some Chic-fil-a but their Spicy is not spicy.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Simply Red 01-10-2022 10:38 AM

the last time I ate there was super disappointing.

ptlyon 01-10-2022 10:43 AM

Schwing. Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing.

threebag 01-10-2022 10:48 AM

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2...pjpg&auto=webp

Gat Damn DeBerg, give these ****ers an image.

ptlyon 01-10-2022 10:49 AM

Hope Solo with the gon

gblowfish 01-10-2022 10:50 AM

Food should not be a pain endurance contest.

Marcellus 01-10-2022 10:58 AM

Ima have to try that.

Bugeater 01-10-2022 11:09 AM

Diablo sandwich and a Docta Peppa!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GN_Ir2gedvQ" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990 01-10-2022 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 16066516)
Food should not be a pain endurance contest.

But free milkshake!

Gary Cooper 01-10-2022 11:17 AM

Not a fan of spicy food, let alone an attempt to be the spiciest something possible.

TLO 01-10-2022 11:22 AM

I really don't like overly spicy things. Then you have the people who make it out to be something like a contest of how tough you are eating painfully spicy foods.

I like to enjoy the favor of my food. Not feel like somebody me in the face with pepper spray.

ClevelandBronco 01-10-2022 11:27 AM

I’m a huge fan of hot, spicy food, but I have no interest in food whose sole purpose is to be spicy and hot. Pass.

Gary Cooper 01-10-2022 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 16066622)
I really don't like overly spicy things. Then you have the people who make it out to be something like a contest of how tough you are eating painfully spicy foods.

I like to enjoy the favor of my food. Not feel like somebody me in the face with pepper spray.

I ordered medium spice once at a Thai place. To this day, I cannot understand how anyone could go one or two levels higher. I was shitting fire for days. Yet I always hear people ordering super spicy at Thai places.

Sure-Oz 01-10-2022 11:50 AM

Never had chicken at Arby's but I might try it

Fish 01-10-2022 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 16066622)

It's hard to explain, but spicy food can be an actual physical addiction of sorts. Spicy food makes your brain think you're actually on fire, and gives you a huge dopamine dump to the brain that provides reward similar to drugs. Leaves you wanting more and more heat for that sweet sweet dopamine rush...

Quote:

Since capsaicin is a member of the vanilloid family of molecules, it binds to a receptor on the tongue called the vanilloid receptor subtype 1. Upon binding to the VR1 receptor, the sensation produced by the capsaicin molecule is the same sensation that heat would cause, which explains capsaicin's burn. When scientists discovered that the VR1 receptor was a member of the larger family of TRP ion channels, the VR1 receptor was renamed TRPV1. TRP receptors are known to be sensitive to changes in temperature and are likely responsible for temperature sensation. When chilli peppers are the source of the capsaicin, there isn't any actual tissue damage; but because it binds to the TRPV1 receptor, the brain is tricked into believing that the tongue truly is on fire.

On Capsaicin: Why Do We Love to Eat Hot Peppers?

DJ's left nut 01-10-2022 01:35 PM

Just got one for lunch.

It's fine. It's pretty tasty and there's some heat there. But the 'dare' is a marketing ploy and nothing more.

It's nothing I haven't had on spicy fast food before.

ptlyon 01-10-2022 01:38 PM

And the milkshake?

DJ's left nut 01-10-2022 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 16066994)
And the milkshake?

It's a vanilla milkshake. If the deal was 'buy a sandwich, get the milkshake for a penny' I'd have just saved myself the penny.

My college roommate was a health fanatic and said "never eat anything unhealthy unless you really like it..."

Good advice. Think of what kind of mediocre foods we eat just because they're there.

The milkshake got tossed. Ain't gonna ingest 500 calories for some flavorless cup of frozen 'meh'.

The Franchise 01-10-2022 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16066989)
Just got one for lunch.

It's fine. It's pretty tasty and there's some heat there. But the 'dare' is a marketing ploy and nothing more.

It's nothing I haven't had on spicy fast food before.

Chicken or brisket?

DJ's left nut 01-10-2022 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16067298)
Chicken or brisket?

Chicken.

It was about half as thick as that picture but had a decent enough crunch to add some texture to the sauce/jalapeño jelly.

TimBone 01-10-2022 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16067298)
Chicken or brisket?

I'd have to assume Arby's brisket has to be shit, right?

DJ's left nut 01-10-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16067307)

It's not great, no.

Zebedee DuBois 01-10-2022 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16067262)
It's a vanilla milkshake. If the deal was 'buy a sandwich, get the milkshake for a penny' I'd have just saved myself the penny.

My college roommate was a health fanatic and said "never eat anything unhealthy unless you really like it..."

Good advice. Think of what kind of mediocre foods we eat just because they're there.

The milkshake got tossed. Ain't gonna ingest 500 calories for some flavorless cup of frozen 'meh'.

You clearly were not raised by parents who grew up in the Great Depression! Waste not, want not! Throwing anything of any value away is a sin!

DJ's left nut 01-10-2022 04:46 PM

The operative phrase there being 'of value'.

There is none in a vanilla milkshake.

Deberg_1990 01-10-2022 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16067262)
It's a vanilla milkshake.

Damn. That’s criminal. Although I’ve never had an Arby’s milkshake.

MTG#10 01-10-2022 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 16066464)

I do like Arby’s though

Chick-Fil-A sucks ass.

Popeye's Spicy Chicken >>>> X's eleventy billion >>>> Chick-Fil-A's.

It's just too bad being an asshole is practically a requirement for working at Popeye's.

TimBone 01-10-2022 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 16067732)
Chick-Fil-A sucks ass.

Popeye's Spicy Chicken >>>> X's eleventy billion >>>> Chick-Fil-A's.

It's just too bad being an asshole is practically a requirement for working at Popeye's.

KFC Spicy Chicken Sandwich is better than both.

Megatron96 01-10-2022 06:47 PM

I'll probably try it, but I'm prepared to be disappointed with their version of "hot."

Megatron96 01-10-2022 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16067789)

Is it? I haven't tried it yet, as there's not a KFC anywhere within 20 miles of either my house or my work, but I really want to give it a shot.

Molitoth 01-10-2022 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 16067497)
Damn. That’s criminal. Although I’ve never had an Arby’s milkshake.

Arby's has one of the best "Fast food" milkshakes.

threebag 01-10-2022 07:04 PM

Quote:

KFC is better and their seasoned fries are tits

Halfcan 01-10-2022 07:06 PM

Looks great- will try!

crayzkirk 01-10-2022 09:15 PM

Like all fast food, it looks great on the commercial... I try to avoid it unless I need some for hangover relief. Something about greasy food with that fake cheese seems to really help a hangover.

The last time I ate at Arby's, I have no idea what was in that 'roast beef'. never had beef like that before unless it was in chipped beef on toast.

MTG#10 01-10-2022 09:20 PM

Quote:

Meh, I wholeheartedly disagree, but it is better than Chick-Fil-A's. "God's Chicken" has to be the most overrated fast food restaurant of all time.

Pointer19 01-10-2022 10:30 PM

I love the Popeye's Spicy Chicken Sammich with extra sauce.

I went to Arby's for the first time in probably a few years this week, and I ordered their jalapeno wrap and a jalapeno beef slider. The heat on both of those were pretty good. Excited to try this new thing.

jerryaldini 01-11-2022 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 16066500)
Schwing. Schwing Schwing Schwing Schwing.

Yep. Party time, excellent.

Al Bundy 01-11-2022 12:29 AM

I eat Arby's once a year, on my Birthday which is Feb 7th, so if is around then, I will try it.

Pepe Silvia 01-11-2022 12:31 AM

Quote:

I have wanted to try that but there is zero chance that I can get a freshly prepared one at a KFC in my neck of the woods.

TinyEvel 01-11-2022 12:34 AM

Nope.

Don't understand the hot torture thing.

Just yesterday I took a big scoop of green salsa from our taco order thinking it was tomatillo. turns out it was jalapeño.

So damned spicy I was eating milk, sugar etc trying to get that outta my mouth. I said "damn I hope I never get pepper sprayed because I just might lay down and voluntarily die."

Bump 01-11-2022 12:35 AM

these chains that do this OMG SPICY things are never spicy, hard pass

Fish 01-11-2022 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 16068662)
Nope.

Just yesterday I took a big scoop of green salsa from our taco order thinking it was tomatillo. turns out it was jalapeño.

So damned spicy I was eating milk, sugar etc trying to get that outta my mouth. I said "damn I hope I never get pepper sprayed because I just might lay down and voluntarily die."

The fascinating thing is that for real pepperheads, a jalapeno is actually pretty low on the capsaicin scale with regards to heat. Compare the jalapeno with it's feistier orange cousin, the habanero. The levels vary wildly. And this scale doesn't even really touch any of the nutso hybrid peppers well above the Ghost pepper. Granted, this scale is a really rough estimation because actual peppers can vary wildly on actual capsaicin levels depending on a bunch of different factors. Regardless, as you can see by the chart if fast food places were using actual "Ghost peppers" they would have customers passing out in the lobby. Ghost pepper is the hottest thing I've ever had, and it was pretty insane. Hard to describe, it's a heat that just racks your whole body and you wish you could die. But your brain thinks you're actually on fire and dying, so it pumps out all kinds of happy chemicals. Like other reward mechanisms, it makes you want more.

https://www.isabeleats.com/wp-conten...heat-units.jpg

vonBobo 01-11-2022 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16066699)
It's hard to explain, but spicy food can be an actual physical addiction of sorts. Spicy food makes your brain think you're actually on fire, and gives you a huge dopamine dump to the brain that provides reward similar to drugs. Leaves you wanting more and more heat for that sweet sweet dopamine rush...

Oh hell yeah. Spicy food with crisp beer is a euphoric adventure if done right.

srvy 01-11-2022 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16067307)

Don't know about it. Just remember my craving a few years back for their Rueben around St Pats Day and it was pure crap that got tossed.

Why does that look like mayo on the two sandwiches? A spicey sandwich doesn't need mayo IMO.

DJ's left nut 01-11-2022 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16068683)
The fascinating thing is that for real pepperheads, a jalapeno is actually pretty low on the capsaicin scale with regards to heat. Compare the jalapeno with it's feistier orange cousin, the habanero. The levels vary wildly. And this scale doesn't even really touch any of the nutso hybrid peppers well above the Ghost pepper. Granted, this scale is a really rough estimation because actual peppers can vary wildly on actual capsaicin levels depending on a bunch of different factors. Regardless, as you can see by the chart if fast food places were using actual "Ghost peppers" they would have customers passing out in the lobby. Ghost pepper is the hottest thing I've ever had, and it was pretty insane. Hard to describe, it's a heat that just racks your whole body and you wish you could die. But your brain thinks you're actually on fire and dying, so it pumps out all kinds of happy chemicals. Like other reward mechanisms, it makes you want more.

https://www.isabeleats.com/wp-conten...heat-units.jpg

I grow ghost peppers every year and add just 1 to a 12 qt pot of chili - gives it plenty of heat.

The thing about ghost peppers that's maddening in some ways is that they're GOOD. The flavor is just outstanding. I don't care for Habaneros and rarely use them in anything because all I taste is that smoke flavor on the front end. But man ghost peppers bring a lot to the party. But because they're so damn hot, you can't use many of them.

Jalapenos are funny - I've had some that are bland as bell peppers and some that have had me run screaming for any milk I could find. And seemingly off the same plant.

DJ's left nut 01-11-2022 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 16068662)
Nope.

The more heat I use, the less fat I'll use.

If I'm making something that I think could use some cheese or to be pan-fried in butter, I can just use a little olive oil and a spicy rub instead. Even if it's just a cajun rub.

From a calorie standpoint, heat is 'cheap' flavor. It brings a lot to the meal without adding fat/sodium. I think that's largely why it's gotten so popular as people have gotten a little more health conscious.

Pointer19 01-11-2022 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16068936)

If I'm making something that I think could use some cheese or to be pan-fried in butter, I can just use a little olive oil and a spicy rub instead. Even if it's just a cajun rub.

From a calorie standpoint, heat is 'cheap' flavor. It brings a lot to the meal without adding fat/sodium. I think that's largely why it's gotten so popular as people have gotten a little more health conscious.

Agreed. That's why I get a medium fry with my two Popeye's spicy chicken sandwiches. Healthy! :P

Baby Lee 01-11-2022 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16068936)

Besides this, and the endorphin factor, there's two other plusses.

Hot food at least gives the sense that you are kickstarting your metabolism. Be all groggy and loagy and eat something spicy and suddenly you're sweating and flushed like you took a little jog.

Also, if you have chronic nagging sinus problems, hot stuff loosens shit up and gets it draining and moving. Blow your nose a couple times and you feel great.

Punguents like horseradish, Chinese mustard and wasabi operate similarly.

DJ's left nut 01-11-2022 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 16069517)
Besides this, and the endorphin factor, there's two other plusses.

Hot food at least gives the sense that you are kickstarting your metabolism. Be all groggy and loagy and eat something spicy and suddenly you're sweating and flushed like you took a little jog.

Also, if you have chronic nagging sinus problems, hot stuff loosens shit up and gets it draining and moving. Blow your nose a couple times and you feel great.

Punguents like horseradish, Chinese mustard and wasabi operate similarly.

I love that powdered chinese mustard. You add apple cider vinegar and honey to is (instead of water like the directions call for) and it's good on just about anything.

ModSocks 01-11-2022 04:17 PM

Spiciest thing ive ever eaten and nothing even comes close. Has me legit breaking out in sweat, eyes turning red etc.

My wife is addicted to these damn things, and i pretty much gave up eating them. Too spicy to be enjoyable.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/eV21RDG" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/eV21RDG"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

stevieray 01-11-2022 04:18 PM

Smoked horseradish sauce is a staple in the fridge.

ModSocks 01-11-2022 04:19 PM

Ya'll probably remember it from the popular TikTok challenge a few years back.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gptF8R-iU0o" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 01-11-2022 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16069533)
Spiciest thing ive ever eaten and nothing even comes close. Has me legit breaking out in sweat, eyes turning red etc.

My wife is addicted to these damn things, and i pretty much gave up eating them. Too spicy to be enjoyable.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/eV21RDG" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/eV21RDG"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bought that exact style at an Asian grocery a little over a month ago, and you're right... absolutely impossible, theres just no point in bothering with something that hot

And I didn't even use the little packet of dried peppers that you top it all off with, just stupid hot, can't taste a damn thing

gblowfish 01-11-2022 04:36 PM

I had a Wendy's spicy chicken sammich for lunch. Dave Thomas got his start with KFC, so Wendy's chicken is good. And it's not crazy spicy. Just right.

TimBone 01-11-2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16069540)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gptF8R-iU0o" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 16069550)
Bought that exact style at an Asian grocery a little over a month ago, and you're right... absolutely impossible, theres just no point in bothering with something that hot

And I didn't even use the little packet of dried peppers that you top it all off with, just stupid hot, can't taste a damn thing

Those noodles are a mainstay in our house. They're definitely spicy.

DJ's left nut 01-11-2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 16069573)
I had a Wendy's spicy chicken sammich for lunch. Dave Thomas got his start with KFC, so Wendy's chicken is good. And it's not crazy spicy. Just right.

Best spicy chicken nuggets in the business. They actually have flavor.

Though the limited time McDonalds ones with their special hot sauce weren't bad. They're better with some spicy mustard though.

Pepe Silvia 01-11-2022 04:43 PM

Wendy’s had the very best Spicy Chicken Sandwich back in the day.

Easy 6 01-11-2022 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16069582)

I don't even know how, I took one bite and threw it in the trash

Reminded me of something my Filipino buddy in the Army would eat, I'd always go into his room in the barracks to see what he was doing, and find him hunched over a bowl of some shit all beet red and literally dripping sweat into the bowl like he was sitting in a sauna

And he was always loving every minute of it, big ol smile on his face :shake:

Bearcat 01-11-2022 04:49 PM

I'll need Fish or Baby Lee to confirm spiciness before spending $6 on this.

DJ's left nut 01-11-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 16069550)

Well I definitely had to buy a 5-pack of those on Amazon now...

When you speak of me, speak well...

DaFace 01-11-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 16066699)

I've done two versions of "Hot Ones" challenges with friends. It's a lot of fun, and pretty much everyone can make it through it, albeit with a little pain. You kind of regret some of them in the moment, but 1) I've found some really tasty sauces on the lower end of the spectrum and 2) there's definitely a dopamine hit that comes from making it through. Here were our lineups.

https://i.imgur.com/MS1VBYz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AwcTUXB.jpg

Marcellus 01-11-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16068933)
I grow ghost peppers every year and add just 1 to a 12 qt pot of chili - gives it plenty of heat.

The thing about ghost peppers that's maddening in some ways is that they're GOOD. The flavor is just outstanding. I don't care for Habaneros and rarely use them in anything because all I taste is that smoke flavor on the front end. But man ghost peppers bring a lot to the party. But because they're so damn hot, you can't use many of them.

Jalapenos are funny - I've had some that are bland as bell peppers and some that have had me run screaming for any milk I could find. And seemingly off the same plant.

I grow Ghost Peppers and Carolina Reapers. Ghost pepper is good but Reapers have an incredible taste for about 2 seconds then wham.

Marcellus 01-11-2022 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16069606)

Me too, couldn't resist.

Easy 6 01-11-2022 05:04 PM

Quote:

Enjoy! :shake:

ModSocks 01-11-2022 05:04 PM

Quote:

Did you actually buy them?

I usually end up picking up a 5 pack once or twice a month. They're so popular now i see them at Walmart or sometimes the local mom and pop markets. My wife loves them and i'll have half of one, because i do like the taste.

You gotta give us a review.

Word of advice: Don't try to wash it down with Soda. Holy **** is that a mistake i learned the hard way.

Have ice cream readily available is my advice.

ModSocks 01-11-2022 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 16069613)
Me too, couldn't resist.

LMAO

Ah dang, ya'll about to get it.

ModSocks 01-11-2022 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16069582)

We've found that the original (1x spicy) are the best. Same flavor, not so torturous.

I think it goes up to 5x iirc. Can't say ive seen those on the shelves though.

REDHOTGTO 01-11-2022 07:32 PM

will so try them both, love me some hot shiot

Bump 01-11-2022 07:34 PM

Quote:

never tried those, don't think I would.

I did order from a local thai restaurant and I said make it as spicy as you possibly can please and that shit was pretty hot, but it also tasted good. Probably the spiciest thing I've had. Never had a ghost pepper tho, not really interested either. I like spicy food but it's gotta taste good and not just to be hot.

mikeyis4dcats. 01-11-2022 08:21 PM

Had the brisket one today. Fairly meh. Dumb how mild it was based on the marketing.

lewdog 01-11-2022 09:00 PM

Quote:

I LOVE spicy. Where do I find these?!?!?

lewdog 01-11-2022 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 16069610)
I grow Ghost Peppers and Carolina Reapers. Ghost pepper is good but Reapers have an incredible taste for about 2 seconds then wham.

What do you use the peppers in?

Rain Man 01-11-2022 09:21 PM

Food is not supposed to hurt.

TimBone 01-11-2022 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 16069597)
I don't even know how, I took one bite and threw it in the trash

Reminded me of something my Filipino buddy in the Army would eat, I'd always go into his room in the barracks to see what he was doing, and find him hunched over a bowl of some shit all beet red and literally dripping sweat into the bowl like he was sitting in a sauna

And he was always loving every minute of it, big ol smile on his face :shake:

My wife is Filipino. [emoji23]

TimBone 01-11-2022 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 16069971)
Had the brisket one today. Fairly meh. Dumb how mild it was based on the marketing.

With all the good bbq I see you eating, I'm surprised you went for Arby's brisket, lol.

ChiliConCarnage 01-11-2022 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16069540)

That is a monstrous bowl. She gives it a good effort