ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

ModSocks 01-18-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16084788)
The thread turned out to be pretty telling/funny...and I think the majority of people involved in this WildCard iteration dont realize that it was a continuation of a troll attempt gone south.

Detox..in his simple-ass mind thought he was being clever...

He deduced my week 18 predictions...and created a thread pretending to be a "NFL is Rigged" guy.

He set it up so he could list my predictions...including the Colts/Jags...then when it failed..he could could say "well..I guess I was wrong. NFL is legit".

This is the funny part...he ended up nailing it with my predictions. ROFL ****ing priceless...

He ended up hanging himself by his own poorly conceived noose...and because he is of low integrity...and has a spine comprised of Jell-o...tried to play it off. He had no other choice but to wait it out... then go on the offensive and attempt to discredit my observations. Which he is doing now...

Dude's a loser...

LMAO

That's a real nice alternate reality you've made for yourself, Rattlesnake Jake.

ModSocks 01-18-2022 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16084823)
So I constructed an entertaining "conspiracy" for the NFC...this would be an awesome exercise in witnessing the NFL self-destruct....****ing snake eating itself.

#1. Rams lose in OT to SF at home...and in the process loses the #2 seed...which gets parlayed to tongue-kisser playing the #7 seed. Yay... another cakewalk win for a QB who's entire reputation is built on scenarios like this..

#2 SF goes to Dallas..and the Cowboys get hit with a record amount of flags...**** you Jerry say the string pullers. Mess with us...we'll humiliate you. Until Skeletor fully commits to the dark side...he aint winning shit.

#3. Cardinals break a 35 year old NFL record of offensive futility in generating -3 yards of offense in the 1st quarter....quite the transition from being a 10-2 juggernaut a few weeks ago. Stunning turn of events....STUNNING I tell you.

#4. Bucs are beat up...giving Terrific Tom an alibi...which the witch has already signed off on. He cant devour all of the available child souls...every year. The $4 billion Rams and their SB or bust /Stafford investment continues....who saw this unlikely miracle happening?

#5 SF goes to GB and knocks Rodgers out of the post-season...payback for being non-compliant with the DOD/NFL's vaccine psyop....dirty unvaxxer. Cant have him in front of a billion people spreading "Misinformation"....dude should have done what his master race demanded....they dont like being told no. Can you believe this dummy...not sacrificing his freedom of personal choice for a ratings bump...for a corporation willing the throw him under the bus for not doing so...so selfish. MF killed my grandma...

#6. Rams get compensated the home game they sacrificed to SF...with a NFCCG against the very team that cost said home game. Riveting divisional rematch that nobody cares about. Rams not only win the NFCCG at home...they get play in their $4 billion Satanic temple two weeks later....think of the children...wait..I mean seat licenses....same thing.

#7 SB 666 has the lowest rating since the last time they tried this shit....and NFL fans are already salivating for another year....football season cant get here soon enough.

LMAO

You clearly wanna play so, so bad.

ModSocks 01-18-2022 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16084795)
Did you fail to notice how he was attempting to be "chummy" with me when his "predictions" hit...saying we should join forces. I simply told him he owed me money...I knew what he was doing.

It's hilarious to read what you THINK happened vs what actually happened.

Donger 01-18-2022 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16084788)
The thread turned out to be pretty telling/funny...and I think the majority of people involved in this WildCard iteration dont realize that it was a continuation of a troll attempt gone south.

Detox..in his simple-ass mind thought he was being clever...

He deduced my week 18 predictions...and created a thread pretending to be a "NFL is Rigged" guy.

He set it up so he could list my predictions...including the Colts/Jags...then when it failed..he could could say "well..I guess I was wrong. NFL is legit".

This is the funny part...he ended up nailing it with my predictions. ROFL ****ing priceless...

He ended up hanging himself by his own poorly conceived noose...and because he is of low integrity...and has a spine comprised of Jell-o...tried to play it off. He had no other choice but to wait it out... then go on the offensive and attempt to discredit my observations. Which he is doing now...

Dude's a loser...

Do you dispute that the deal to bring the Raiders to Vegas was approved on October 13, just five games into the season?

ChiefsCountry 01-18-2022 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16084823)
So I constructed an entertaining "conspiracy" for the NFC...this would be an awesome exercise in witnessing the NFL self-destruct....****ing snake eating itself.

#1. Rams lose in OT to SF at home...and in the process loses the #2 seed...which gets parlayed to tongue-kisser playing the #7 seed. Yay... another cakewalk win for a QB who's entire reputation is built on scenarios like this..

#2 SF goes to Dallas..and the Cowboys get hit with a record amount of flags...**** you Jerry say the string pullers. Mess with us...we'll humiliate you. Until Skeletor fully commits to the dark side...he aint winning shit.

#3. Cardinals break a 35 year old NFL record of offensive futility in generating -3 yards of offense in the 1st quarter....quite the transition from being a 10-2 juggernaut a few weeks ago. Stunning turn of events....STUNNING I tell you.

Now for the real facts:

#1 - Tampa Bay was going to play Philadelphia as the #2 seed or the #3 seed. The Rams getting the #2 seed meant New Orleans would have been the #7 and Philadelphia #6.

#2 - Cowboys were the most penalized team all season. They play very undisciplined and make stupid penalties every single game. Its how every single Cowboys game went. Nothing out of the ordinary for the Cowboys if you actually watched their games and they are on every ****ing week.

#3 - Cardinals offense went to complete shit when DeAndre Hoskins got hurt in Week 14. They ended the regular season 1-3 without him.

ModSocks 01-18-2022 11:05 AM

Mods please lock this thread as i am about to start the divisional round thread. Thanks.