ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that.

That's all right dude I don't think the stuff you post is that stupid anyway.

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
I'm not sure what he's refering to about things being said but whatever. We got our annual I'm an angry man post. Hugs and kisses Clint.

He is pissy with me not you!

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
He is pissy with me not you!

I think he just needs a hug.

OldTownChief 08-19-2004 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Man, I got sucked into doing work. I hate when that happens.

Ok, this one's for Clint.

:clap: That was great.

morphius 08-19-2004 05:23 PM

This thread took an odd twisted curve.

Morphius
just catching all the good things late today.

Fairplay 08-19-2004 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
This thread took an odd twisted curve.

I want to see it twist the other way now.

Iowanian 08-19-2004 08:02 PM

Quote:

My wiener won't reach that far.

I'm inventing a new product, with a different twist on fellas with your "affliction".

This pill makes your hands smaller, and singes off your curlies, so your pecker LOOKS bigger.

$39.95, cash payable.

Fairplay 08-19-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I'm inventing a new product, with a different twist on fellas with your "affliction".

This pill makes your hands smaller, and singes off your curlies, so your pecker LOOKS bigger.

$39.95, cash payable.

With magnifying glass add $7:50. :)

Iowanian 08-19-2004 08:10 PM

Clint was right..........but he forgot to say that you all have more hair on your palms than one of those hairy midgets that lived in the trees on one of the starwars movies.

Clint..........If you'd be a man, and kick your broad back to the kitchen to make you a pie, you'd be able to get back on here once in a while.....and these guys wouldn't have as much material to flip their pez dispensers too.........until Gump posts another "oops, I'm naked in the shower and can't fing my panties" thread.

PastorMikH 08-19-2004 09:15 PM

When I left for the day this thread looked like it might have some potential. So what's the scoop? Is it worth reading the entire thing or are there just high points someone is willing to point out.

PastorMikH 08-19-2004 09:20 PM

Quote:

I enjoyed it.

But, then again, what doesn't beat working all day?

END enjoyed it. :hmmm: Perhaps I need a second opinion.:)

KcMizzou 08-19-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

There's pictures of naked women in it.

And I try to sell Big Daddy penis enlargement pills.

At one point Clint calls many of the posters here sexless losers.

Again, a typical day on the Planet.

PastorMikH 08-19-2004 09:27 PM

Quote:

Thanks, that and noticing that Skip didn't show up tells me all I need to know. You just saved me 30 minutes of reading.:)

Logical 08-19-2004 09:44 PM

Quote:

Oh nooooooooooooooooo tag teamed by stick boy and skip. Don't do it man, your scaring me now.

Actually I think the thread is good for pointing out annoying posting styles of some people that should be blasted.

Got to agree which is why I gave you positive rep for it.:thumb:

LVNHACK 08-19-2004 10:10 PM

Quote:

I think he just needs a hummer.

Yeah I agree.............. :thumb:

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

Clint was right..........but he forgot to say that you all have more hair on your palms than one of those hairy midgets that lived in the trees on one of the starwars movies.

Clint..........If you'd be a man, and kick your broad back to the kitchen to make you a pie, you'd be able to get back on here once in a while.....and these guys wouldn't have as much material to flip their pez dispensers too.........until Gump posts another "oops, I'm naked in the shower and can't fing my panties" thread.

Sorry, Clint chose a woman with a mind of her own and not a servant that doesn’t know better. If I happen to be a pez dispenser for some of the lessors here, that is their pathetic problem. If you have a problem with me posting then why don’t you just come out and say it and then put me on ignore!?!

Jenson71 08-19-2004 10:58 PM

It's gettin hot in here. beer me needs to visit, so it can cool off and we can all make fun of him. Together. As a family.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 12:04 AM

Quote:

Sorry, Clint chose a woman with a mind of her own and not a servant that doesn’t know better. If I happen to be a pez dispenser for some of the lessors here, that is their pathetic problem. If you have a problem with me posting then why don’t you just come out and say it and then put me on ignore!?!

Girl you need to take a couple shots and enjoy the no holds barred clownage of the thread. Clint is rubbing off on you.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
It's gettin hot in here. beer me needs to visit, so it can cool off and we can all make fun of him. Together. As a family.

I kinda miss beer butt already. Making fun of him somehow made me feel better about myself.

Fairplay 08-20-2004 02:48 AM

Quote:

I kinda miss beer butt already. Making fun of him somehow made me feel better about myself.

Makes me feel all tingley inside knowing what touchs us the most.

Fairplay 08-20-2004 02:51 AM

Quote:

Don't all familys have their disputes? The Corleone family for example.

tk13 08-20-2004 02:52 AM

Alright, I officially declare this thread "teh seriously ghey". And if I'm doing that, there's a problem...

Fairplay 08-20-2004 02:53 AM

Quote:

Another normal day at the planet. **yawn***

Fairplay 08-20-2004 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
Alright, I officially declare this thread "teh seriously ghey". And if I'm doing that, there's a problem...

This thread is too far out there for that to matter at this point.

tk13 08-20-2004 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
This thread is too far out there for that to matter at this point.

I don't know, but I think it passed the Rufus Dawes "Let's try and be more painfully boring than paint drying" test a long time ago.

Mark M 08-20-2004 06:49 AM

Quote:

I said some pretty obnoxious things to Mark M's wife right in front of him last year.

But, really, what was stickboy gonna do?

ROFL

Actually, considering how drunk you were I really wasn't all that worried ...

MM
~~ROFL

ZepSinger 08-20-2004 07:29 AM

http://www.scaretactics.com/pics/hall_thread.jpg

Iowanian 08-20-2004 07:48 AM

Quote:

Sounds like Mr Witchita took away someone's midol..............

I was just busting Clint's chops.......pushing buttons.......antagonizing......He spent 2-3 years on here talking about what a wombwrecker he was, and to know he's doing your dishes or rubbing your bunions right now, is just precious..

I was trying to goad the fugger into an entertaining rant/fit.

You've been here long enough to know, that If I had a problem with you, it would be pretty obvious by now....Beating around the bush isn't my specialty...I pound it right in.

walk it off.

ChiTown 08-20-2004 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita

For instance, my wife has had some things said to her on here that the poster wouldn't have the guts to say if her and I were standing in front of him.

Nerdy-ass bidges! 4321

:rolleyes:

1st:
Believe me, I'd have no problem stating them here or in front of both of you.

2nd:
If you are getting unglued because of this shit, you must have a short memory of some of the classics you've posted here in the past

3rd:
Next time you want to play on the internet, don't introduce your wife to a game (Chiefsplanet) that is predominantly played by men unless you want to have her "virtually" fondled.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 08:08 AM

I would now gladly kill you all for npthing.

RedNFeisty 08-20-2004 08:10 AM

Quote:

Sounds like Mr Witchita took away someone's midol..............

I was just busting Clint's chops.......pushing buttons.......antagonizing......He spent 2-3 years on here talking about what a wombwrecker he was, and to know he's doing your dishes or rubbing your bunions right now, is just precious..

I was trying to goad the fugger into an entertaining rant/fit.

You've been here long enough to know, that If I had a problem with you, it would be pretty obvious by now....Beating around the bush isn't my specialty...I pound it right in.

walk it off.

What is up with men and this midol chit. Can't you guys fathom a female just being a b!tch!?! I am married to Mr. Witchita as Iowanian so hysterically put it. What kind of personality do you think it would take to be around such a carefree and loving person such as Clint!?! Just call me a *unt, don't tell me to take a fugging midol.

BTW, insulting me is not a way to goad Clint into a rant. He does not feel the need to defend me.

Mark M 08-20-2004 08:14 AM

Can someone tell me how a baby's digestive system, in under an hour, can turn breat milk into something the consistency and color of CheezeWhiz?

MM
~~:spock:

ChiTown 08-20-2004 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
Can someone tell me how a baby's digestive system, in under an hour, can turn breat milk into something the consistency and color of CheezeWhiz?

MM

Forget the consistency, just enjoy the aroma :)

RedNFeisty 08-20-2004 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown

I would really rather not remember either! :thumb:

Iowanian 08-20-2004 08:20 AM

wow......

I'm sorry Princess.........If I were attempting to insult you...we'd all know it. Where exactly is the insult? Point it out....I'd like to see it. I've never made a cyber pass at you, and I'm not picking on you now.

...I thought you had the chin to be treated the same as the boys.

Walk it off. Its not like the bone is sticking out of the skin, Theisman.

Mark M 08-20-2004 08:22 AM

Quote:

It only started stinking a few days ago ...

And heaven ****ing forbid he craps in an already dirty diaper. Get him changed and "BLAMO!" 30-freaking seconds later the new one is toast.

I'll get him back when I'm about 80 or so and he has to change my Depends.

MM
~~:fart:

morphius 08-20-2004 08:23 AM

Quote:

God gave me a gift when he didn't give me a nose that could smell things well.

Of course I did have one diaper last week that I almost just lost it, one of the fun sick one's that climbs out of the diaper all the way up the back.

Iowanian 08-20-2004 08:23 AM

congrats Mark sliM....hadn't heard about the tricycle motor's arrival.

morphius 08-20-2004 08:29 AM

Quote:

wow......

I'm sorry Princess.........If I were attempting to insult you...we'd all know it. Where exactly is the insult? Point it out....I'd like to see it. I've never made a cyber pass at you, and I'm not picking on you now.

...I thought you had the chin to be treated the same as the boys.

Walk it off. Its not like the bone is sticking out of the skin, Theisman.

I think it was the midol comment, women don't normally like that comment. I know I would wear a cup before using that line...

ChiTown 08-20-2004 08:29 AM

My favorite smell is that of baby puke after they breast feed. I never realized babies could replicate the smell of a bar trough urinal.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 08:30 AM

Quote:

It only started stinking a few days ago ...

And heaven ****ing forbid he craps in an already dirty diaper. Get him changed and "BLAMO!" 30-freaking seconds later the new one is toast.

I'll get him back when I'm about 80 or so and he has to change my Depends.

MM
~~:fart:

Start him early.

Put him in a dress.

ZepSinger 08-20-2004 08:30 AM

Quote:

MM

Whew, I remember those days...
:Lin:

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 08:31 AM

Quote:

God gave me a gift when he didn't give me a nose that could smell things well.

The two dollar bar whore must love it cause you'll....ya know

Iowanian 08-20-2004 08:34 AM

morph...she was pissed at me a post before that....

Red knows I've not had a problem with her.....she knows I'm not one of the posters chasing her around sniffing her skirt.............she knows she's laughed at worse things said to other posters. she knows I don't mean any harm(or will).....and she should know that if she's going to come into a locker room and snap people with a towel(like everyone else)...she's going to feel a sting and hear a cracking sound once in a while. I'm not going to pamper her, and don't think she'd want that.

mad about something else, and I'm a great target.

Let it rip, Red.

PastorMikH 08-20-2004 08:35 AM

This is starting to read like what I expected last night - just different people going at it is all.

Don't take that crap from Him Red!

You got her on the ropes Iowanian, keep it up!

That was a good shot there Red, see if you can land another!

Priceless Iowanian, way to go!

:fire::D

morphius 08-20-2004 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
The two dollar bar whore must love it cause you'll....ya know

Hell, Morphius hasn't chased skirt since before I could even get into bars, so luckily I wouldn't know :D

Mark M 08-20-2004 08:39 AM

Quote:

congrats Mark sliM....hadn't heard about the tricycle motor's arrival.

Thanks! There'll be a thread about it here soon.

Excuse me while I go vomit while I think about morphius' comment ...

MM
~~:Lin:

Mark M 08-20-2004 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
This is starting to read like what I expected last night - just different people going at it is all.

BIG_DADDY and I kissed and made up ...

although next time I wish he's use more tongue.

MM

RedNFeisty 08-20-2004 08:46 AM

Quote:

morph...she was pissed at me a post before that....

Red knows I've not had a problem with her.....she knows I'm not one of the posters chasing her around sniffing her skirt.............she knows she's laughed at worse things said to other posters. she knows I don't mean any harm(or will).....and she should know that if she's going to come into a locker room and snap people with a towel(like everyone else)...she's going to feel a sting and hear a cracking sound once in a while. I'm not going to pamper her, and don't think she'd want that.

mad about something else, and I'm a great target.

Let it rip, Red.

There is your insult. This is the post that pissed me off. If getting pissed at this makes me a princess that can't take it in the locker room, then so be it. This is not the first time you have made a reference to me posting here. That is why I said if you have a problem with it, just say so. I have no problem getting back the chit I dish out, that is the reason I still like coming here. For the statement above, you are correct on most points, don't frickin pamper me.

morphius 08-20-2004 08:49 AM

Quote:

Thanks! There'll be a thread about it here soon.

Excuse me while I go vomit while I think about morphius' comment ...

MM
~~:Lin:

Its moments like that where you get to accidently teach kids new phrases.

Of course it was no worse the the tirad I let loose a couple weeks ago when I accidently swallowed some evil bug from hell that tried at least three times to crawl back out and scratched the hell out of my throat in the process. I think I reached my cussing quota in that half an hour for the next decade.

RedNFeisty 08-20-2004 08:50 AM

Quote:

I think it was the midol comment, women don't normally like that comment. I know I would wear a cup before using that line...

Yeah, that is not a good move. Just call me the creature that I am. Besides, for women like me, midol is not powerful enough!!

Iowanian 08-20-2004 08:50 AM

It was a joke.

Go back and read Clint's posting history......read his takes on women etc..........then maybe it'll make more sense.

the only thing I recall saying in the past, is that since you started posting.....he hasn't. Its nothing against you.

Spare the Rod, and Spoil the Broad.

morphius 08-20-2004 09:00 AM

Quote:

Yeah, that is not a good move. Just call me the creature that I am. Besides, for women like me, midol is not powerful enough!!

I haven't been purposely racked by a girl since I was 16, I would like to keep my string going for a very long time thank you very much.

Morphius
Didn't think he deserved that one either.

Jenson71 08-20-2004 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Don't all familys have their disputes? The Corleone family for example.

True. I just hope a few of these people don't go fishing with one another.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 09:19 AM

Quote:

Besides, for women like me, midol is not powerful enough!!

How about a brick?

Jenny Gump 08-20-2004 09:25 AM

Quote:

What'd I do???
Damn.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 09:26 AM

Quote:

I thought Hel'n was the bitch of the board?

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyGump
What'd I do???
Damn.

It's all love girl.

Mark M 08-20-2004 09:36 AM

Quote:

I thought Hel'n was the bitch of the board?

I think that depends on what day it is ...

you know, bitch on Mon. Weds. Fri. ... bastard on Tues. Thur. Sat. ...

MM

Jenny Gump 08-20-2004 09:41 AM

Quote:

It's all love girl.

I have a hard time keeping up with this thread...what with the pie in the oven, and the midol makes me real groggy. Plus, I only finished 6th grade cause my pappy said I don't really needs to know how to reed being a girl and all.

Thanks for the clarification.

Hey Iowanian...blow it out your corn cob ridden asshole.

Bwana 08-20-2004 09:43 AM

Can't you just feel all the love in this thread. ROFL

ChiTown 08-20-2004 09:43 AM

Quote:

I think that depends on what day it is ...

you know, bitch on Mon. Weds. Fri. ... bastard on Tues. Thur. Sat. ...

MM

ROFL

Holy hell, that was funny....

Jenson71 08-20-2004 09:47 AM

I've learned a few valuable things from this thread. Never, ever, bring up the subject of midol.

Pennywise 08-20-2004 09:48 AM

Quote:

MM

It look to me like the problem might be with the tit.

Its missing an S.

morphius 08-20-2004 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
Can't you just feel all the love in this thread. ROFL

No, but I can smell it, and when I can smell it you know its bad.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 09:50 AM

This reminds me of the gochiefs(youre a ****ing reerun esc.) threads.:hmmm:

Jenny Gump 08-20-2004 09:51 AM

Quote:

I've learned a few valuable things from this thread. Never, ever, bring up the subject of midol.

Nahh...it's fine. At least Midol is cheaper than Viagra.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 09:52 AM

Quote:

I have a hard time keeping up with this thread...what with the pie in the oven, and the midol makes me real groggy. Plus, I only finished 6th grade cause my pappy said I don't really needs to know how to reed being a girl and all.

Thanks for the clarification.

Hey Iowanian...blow it out your corn cob ridden asshole.

Drum roll, cymbal crash. Nice!!

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 09:52 AM

Quote:

No, but I can smell it, and when I can smell it you know its bad.

I once smelled love.

And it smelled like a cadaver rolled outta her jeans.

Mark M 08-20-2004 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PennyWise
It look to me like the problem might be with the tit.

Its missing an S.

ROFL

I guess breat milk ain't good for baby, eh?

MM
~~:doh!:

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH

Don't take that crap from Him Red!

You got her on the ropes Iowanian, keep it up!

That was a good shot there Red, see if you can land another!

Priceless Iowanian, way to go!

:fire::D

This thread is exactly what the planet needed. Clown central is like one big family therapy session for those who take themselves too seriously.

Jenny Gump 08-20-2004 09:57 AM

Quote:

This thread is exactly what the planet needed. Clown central is like one big family therapy session for those who take themselves too seriously.

Can we get some of those big nerf bats to beat the hell out of each other with?

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 09:57 AM

Quote:

Can we get some of those big fungo bats to beat the hell out of each other with?

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Can we get some of those big nerf bats to beat the hell out of each other with?

Naw stun guns would be more fun.

Jenny Gump 08-20-2004 10:02 AM

Quote:

Oh yeah.....I can see it now....

Iowanian: "Suck mahhh bo...." ZING!

RedNFeisty 08-20-2004 10:06 AM

Quote:

I feel much better now!! Thank you! I need to go and see if my pie is ready.....Jenny, are you here yet!?!

RedNFeisty 08-20-2004 10:06 AM

Quote:

I prefer the bats, they are bigger!!

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 10:11 AM

Quote:

I prefer the bats, they are bigger!!

You always had something for big bats so how did you wind up with Clint?

I smell something burning what is that? I think it's pie now run off and pull that bad boy out of the oven before it burns. Either that or send Clint.

RedNFeisty 08-20-2004 10:14 AM

Quote:

You always had something for big bats so how did you wind up with Clint?

I smell something burning what is that? I think it's pie now run off and pull that bad boy out of the oven before it burns. Either that or send Clint.

Hell, I'm not cooking no damn pie, I am waiting for it to arrive!! :p

As for Clint, I haven't kept him for his charming personality!! ;)

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 10:18 AM

Quote:

As for Clint, I haven't kept him for his charming personality!! ;)

Well tell him not to burn the damn pie then.