ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

FD 05-09-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6747410)
I think Josh McDaniels would know a whole lot more about Tebow's upside than you or anyone else here.

That is what you think. I think Josh McDaniels' head is stuck so far up his own ass that he has no idea what he's doing.

The Bad Guy 05-09-2010 12:35 PM

Ahh, yes, the Josh McDaniels knows all card.

If he knows everything, how did he go 2-8 after a 6-0 start?

Quesadilla Joe 05-09-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forward Dante (Post 6747441)
That is what you think. I think Josh McDaniels' head is stuck so far up his own ass that he has no idea what he's doing.

McDaniels knows what he is doing, if you ever watch his pressers you would know that.

I know this guy seems like he knows what he is doing more than this guy does.

Quesadilla Joe 05-09-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6747480)
Ahh, yes, the Josh McDaniels knows all card.

If he knows everything, how did he go 2-8 after a 6-0 start?

We couldn't stop the run plain and simple. Denver addressed that by bringing in 3 new starters on the DL and bringing in/promoting a more aggressive DC.

highBOLTage 05-09-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6747502)
McDaniels knows what he is doing, if you ever watch his pressers you would know that.

Yep, my favorite was when he congratulated the Chargers after losing to the Redskins. Since he knows what he is doing, it probably wasn't a mistake. McFistpump knew they played SD that next week; why not congratulate both at the same time. :shrug:
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcs...ating_the.html
http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-bro...ess-conference

LaChapelle 05-09-2010 01:08 PM

Dick Curl will train Bradford
McDaniels will train Tebow
This could be embarrasing

The Bad Guy 05-09-2010 01:50 PM

So he knows what he's doing from his pressers?

If that is the case, then Gunther Cunningham is Vince Lombardi.

notorious 05-09-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6747349)
You know who else had the "it" factor? Scott Frost. Maybe him and Tebow can share stories.

Didn't Frost die in an airplane crash?

beach tribe 05-09-2010 04:02 PM

OMG I hope they let TeBow play this season. It will be priceless.

Quesadilla Joe 05-09-2010 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 6747917)
OMG I hope they let TeBow play this season. It will be priceless.

He will play this year. I don't know if he will start but he will definitely play.

RealSNR 05-09-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6747410)
Matt Leinart and Vince Young played in easy ass conferences compared to where Tebow played.

Tim Tebow was drafted by the best QB coach in the NFL. I think Josh McDaniels would know a whole lot more about Tebow's upside than you or anyone else here.

Tebow was drafted by Mike Martz?

The Bad Guy 05-09-2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6748024)
He will play this year. I don't know if he will start but he will definitely play.

No way. You can't bench a guy who had more games over a QB rating of 90 than just about everyone in the NFL.

That just can't happen.

I can't wait until Orton is gone so you can flame him too.

Quesadilla Joe 05-10-2010 11:45 AM

From a Gator fan posting on one of the Broncos MB's.

Quote:

We hired a summer intern from the University of Florida, a black female. She is older than Tebow, but her tenure there overlapped his, and she had a class with him. So I asked her about him (obviously interested), and she told told me the usual stuff -- he is the ultimate BMOC, everybody in the whole school worships him, he's friendly around campus, etc.

Then she said she had a class with him, a large one. She never spoke to him, he just came to class like any other student. Then she was stricken with mono, a terrible sickness, and missed a whole week of class.

When she returned to her first day back, Tim Tebow came up to her after class, one on one. He said "I couldn't help but notice you've been absent a long time. Would you like to get copies of my notes?" She said he had taken good notes in his own hand, and expressed genuine concern for her illness. She thanked him.

That was pretty much the end of it -- they didn't become buddies or really speak again.

True story.
:)

FD 05-10-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6748942)
We hired a summer intern from the University of Florida, a black female. She is older than Tebow, but her tenure there overlapped his, and she had a class with him. So I asked her about him (obviously interested), and she told told me the usual stuff -- he is the ultimate BMOC, everybody in the whole school worships him, he's friendly around campus, etc.

Then she said she had a class with him, a large one. She never spoke to him, he just came to class like any other student. Then she was stricken with mono, a terrible sickness, and missed a whole week of class.

When she returned to her first day back, Tim Tebow came up to her after class, one on one. He said "I couldn't help but notice you've been absent a long time. Would you like to get copies of my notes?" She said he had taken good notes in his own hand, and expressed genuine concern for her illness. She thanked him.

That was pretty much the end of it -- they didn't become buddies or really speak again.

True story.

Holy Shit.

Now, I'm skeptical of things posted on message boards in general, so I don't want to get ahead of myself, but if that story is true, I mean IF its true, you can pretty much put the guy in Canton right now. Start fitting him for his Superbowl rings today.

HE GAVE SOMEBODY NOTES!

Chiefs=Champions 05-11-2010 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6748942)
From a Gator fan posting on one of the Broncos MB's.

After reading this, im sure that Tebow will make the HOF