ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

Fairplay 08-19-2004 01:58 PM

I could see this thread in the Hall of Classics one day.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie.

ROFL

teedubya 08-19-2004 02:00 PM

so at this Chiefsplanet Weekend bash... is there going to be a boxing ring? Cuz there are a few matches I wouldnt mind witnessing. Hell I would get in the ring too, I got no probs throwing down in the name of entertainment. heh.

Iowanian 08-19-2004 02:01 PM

Next step is right............I'm going over to Orangemange to get some clever new material from Spider and Alec.

That wouldn't really be fair Ch3..............If Someone were to wear a big red nose, bushy red hair, and oversized shoes............you being a professional clown puncher and all.

BA.....................ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Mark M 08-19-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.

Quote:

Yea there's so much more happening on the BB right now I wouldn't want to slow it down. :rolleyes: …

Quote:

2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid shit all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.
Quote:

You guys quit picking on me or I'll go get skip.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks for the laugh, BD ...

MM
~~ROFL

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

Hey, you little bitch! West Side Story rocks......well, not as much as this thread, but it rocks.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chi3fs
so at this Chiefsplanet Weekend bash... is there going to be a boxing ring? Cuz there are a few matches I wouldnt mind witnessing. Hell I would get in the ring too, I got no probs throwing down in the name of entertainment. heh.

You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie.

Uh, you forgot his middle name......fucking. Just trying to be accurate...

Iowanian 08-19-2004 02:05 PM

yeah next step............Don't make Chitown get all "footloose" on you, and dance your ass off at the feed mill!

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
yeah next step............Don't make Chitown get all "footloose" on you, and dance your ass off at the feed mill!

Chi's crazy like that.

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:09 PM

Quote:

Anyone up for a game of Tractor chicken? Didn't think so, pussies!

Mark M 08-19-2004 02:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I see BIG_DADDY, and Mark M, and chi3s, and ...

MM
~~ROFL

Iowanian 08-19-2004 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
Anyone up for a game of Tractor chicken? Didn't think so, pussies!

Don't even make me pull start the Oliver!

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:13 PM

Quote:

Next step is right............I'm going over to Orangemange to get some clever new material from Spider and Alec.

That wouldn't really be fair Ch3..............If Someone were to wear a big red nose, bushy red hair, and oversized shoes............you being a professional clown puncher and all.

BA.....................ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

ROFL

Alton deFlat 08-19-2004 02:16 PM

You know what's so great about this place? Every once in a while, somebody feels like ripping somebody else a new @sshole, but when it comes down to it................... WE ALL HATE THE F@#*ING RAIDERS AND BRONCOS!!