ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

Fairplay 08-19-2004 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
It's win fucking friends and influence people get it straight.

(puts on glasses). Oh your'e right, what the title says!

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:47 PM

Quote:

It's win fucking friends and influence people get it straight.

Correction, my friend...

How to fucking Win Friends and Influence fucking People, by Dale fucking Carnegie.

You're welcome.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
Correction, my friend...

How to fucking Win Friends and Influence fucking People, by Dale fucking Carnegie.

You're welcome.

ROFL

I'll be signing books on my next trip out. :titus:

TheNextStep 08-19-2004 02:53 PM

Sorry to hear that, End. Uh... F*** you.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Sorry to hear that, End. Uh... F*** you.

Yea, fuck you ya fucking fuckhead with all your fucking penis pills.

Calcountry 08-19-2004 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo
You know what's so great about this place? Every once in a while, somebody feels like ripping somebody else a new @sshole, but when it comes down to it................... WE ALL HATE THE F@#*ING RAIDERS AND BRONCOS!!

That IS the lowest common denominator.

MOhillbilly 08-19-2004 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.

Calcountry 08-19-2004 03:02 PM

Quote:

Nah I already fell for that and they don't work. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed them with all those steroids. :hmmm:

Thats the problem, the roids shrunk up them things to the point you are comparing them to that suishi chit.
--
On an aside, I like yellow tail when I eat suishi.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:07 PM

MO,

I hate it when that happens. They used to all laugh at me in the locker room when I was a kid. That's why I'm such an asshole now.

Eleazar 08-19-2004 03:07 PM

Did I miss a funny thread? damn...

Well, I find it hard to believe that two people would need to plan ahead of time to team up on beer me. probably just happened. Like BD said when you are abrasive and more or less trolling most of the time people are going to bash on you.

I would have joined in but have had him on ignore for some time now.

(Note, it was not because of politics, there are MANY posters who I disagree with on everything and argue with constantly who are not on iggy. you only get on iggy for being pompous and a complete rectal rooter.)

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I don't have many... but I know where to get more. How many ya want? I only charge ya.... let's say, $40 a bottle.

:hmmm:

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
It's a good deal, Big Daddy. These things usually go for $60/bottle.

I wouldn't rip ya off. Honest.

ROFL

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:26 PM

Damn it Big Daddy, why did you have to go and pick on beer me? Now because of your bullshit and my need to protect the little guy, I am feeling bad for Beer Me.

You guys need to grow the f*uck up and put your pants back on. You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!

ChiTown 08-19-2004 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!

I'm too busy taking care of myself. For chrissakes, I only have so many hands.......

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
Damn it Big Daddy, why did you have to go and pick on beer me? Now because of your bullshit and my need to protect the little guy, I am feeling bad for Beer Me.

You guys need to grow the f*uck up and put your pants back on. You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!

It's kind a hard with that big ol beer belly and all.