ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Tom Brady now has more SB appearances than any team (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320680)

Mecca 01-20-2019 10:45 PM

Tom Brady now has more SB appearances than any team

In the history of the ****ing league other than of course the one he plays for...

Yea NFL, salary cap and parity really doing a great job there.

Rasputin 01-20-2019 10:48 PM

It's not like they've been sanctioned and take draft picks away from them for cheating.

Bump 01-20-2019 10:49 PM

I doubt we'll ever see such a dominant dynasty again in history. It's literally every other year on average they make it to the Superbowl. Can't wait for him and Belichick to retire.

Mecca 01-20-2019 10:49 PM

He's played in more Bowls than Montana, Young and Aikman combined...think about that.

Mecca 01-20-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14058925)
I doubt we'll ever see such a dominant dynasty again in history. It's literally every other year on average they make it to the Superbowl. Can't wait for him and Belichick to retire.

That's fine and all about all this greatness but that greatness has done nothing but kill the league in my view.

The NFC seems to get a new team every year and the AFC has been represented by a handful of teams in a 25 year period.

GloucesterChief 01-20-2019 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14058934)
That's fine and all about all this greatness but that greatness has done nothing but kill the league in my view.

The NFC seems to get a new team every year and the AFC has been represented by a handful of teams in a 25 year period.

Just like the dominance of New York in the 1950s almost killed MLB, the west ward expansion was for simple survival of many teams as attendance had plummeted, the Patriots have turned toxic for the NFL. I know that I will not watch the Super Bowl because of it just like I didn't watch last years Super Bowl for the same reason.

lcarus 01-20-2019 10:55 PM

They get all the breaks, all the coin tosses, all the weird rules that have to be changed later, all the biggest calls and no-calls, they come out of all their cheating investigations just fine and dandy, and make all the big plays when the time comes. Even when they clearly aren't the best team, they usually make it to the Super Bowl and usually win it. They've ruined what should be a great sport for the majority of the country but for the thousandth time the mouthbreathers in the NE area get to go into February smiling. I hope they all die of AIDS.

Rain Man 01-20-2019 10:56 PM

I really don't want to read any more about that piece of feces. Let's remove the Lin Elliott filter and apply it to that cheater garbage.

CervezaChill 01-20-2019 10:56 PM

The AFC East is a joke. They always act like the ‘get right’ games for the Pats, almost guaranteed 5 or 6 wins every year. That’s just 3 wins away from a non losing season and half way towards a home field playoff run.

Also means fewer injuries and revealing less of their schemes and plays. Playing in a weak division really benefited them a lot over the decade.

Rain Man 01-20-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 14058958)
Just like the dominance of New York in the 1950s almost killed MLB, the west ward expansion was for simple survival of many teams as attendance had plummeted, the Patriots have turned toxic for the NFL. I know that I will not watch the Super Bowl because of it just like I didn't watch last years Super Bowl for the same reason.

Yep, it'll be my second missed Super Bowl since 1971. I didn't waste my time on it last year, and I don't want to watch football when the stupid Patriots are playing. They jumped the shark years ago and they're bad for the sport.

Start charging them Brady's fair value on the salary cap and see what happens.

Deberg_1990 01-20-2019 10:58 PM

Don’t care for the Rams either, but hopefully they spank dat ass like the Eagles did last year

GoChargers 01-20-2019 10:59 PM

"Any given Sunday," my ass. Anyone still pretending that the NFL has parity is a moron. The Cheatriots get to cheat without any real consequences and play by a different rulebook than everyone else. Nobody in the AFC can even compete with them anymore. I mean, goddamn, at least Alabama loses to Clemson sometimes.

The last time I was genuinely excited for a Super Bowl was Ravens/Niners, and I doubt that's going to change anytime soon. The Cheatriots have ruined football.

Mecca 01-20-2019 11:01 PM

Lets be real Bob Kraft runs this league.

Titty Meat 01-20-2019 11:07 PM

Hes the Jordan of the NFL I know everyones pissed we lost. It's not the ****ing titans we lost to respect greatness we got next.

BleedingRed 01-20-2019 11:08 PM

Crazy the team that been caught cheating multiple times keeps showing up?