ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Transformers 4 will star Mark Wahlberg (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266384)

-King- 07-02-2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10724133)
You're going to go see a movie about space aliens that come to earth in the form of shape shifting robots.

And then you complain about the plot?

I've never understood that one.

Just because a premise is wild or strange doesn't excuse the plot for being shitty. There are a lot of movies that have great plots even thought their main premise is stupid or strange.

Al Bundy 07-02-2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10727949)
Just because a premise is wild or strange doesn't excuse the plot for being shitty. There are a lot of movies that have great plots even thought their main premise is stupid or strange.

I thought this one had a much better plot than the other 3.

Mav 07-04-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10725863)
Then this movie must really suck. Can't stand wahlberg and his baaaston attitude.

I love Wahlberg as an actor. I can see why people wouldn't though.

CoMoChief 07-06-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10730876)
I love Wahlberg as an actor. I can see why people wouldn't though.

because he plays the same anxious over-reactive out of breath douchebag in EVERY movie.

Shooter is a good movie. Kate Mara is SUPER hot....anyone knows who I'm talking about needs to watch House of Cards on Netflix....she has a great body my god... :D

CoMoChief 07-06-2014 07:21 PM

I thought this was the best one. Simply because neither Megan Fox or Shila Lebouf were in it.

007 07-06-2014 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10733439)
because he plays the same anxious over-reactive out of breath douchebag in EVERY movie.

Shooter is a good movie. Kate Mara is SUPER hot....anyone knows who I'm talking about needs to watch House of Cards on Netflix....she has a great body my god... :D

Yeah, S2E1 really pissed me off for that very reason.

Mav 07-06-2014 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10733439)

I love kate mara.

kaplin42 07-07-2014 02:33 PM

Saw this on Saturday. I'm pretty sure that I can't stand Michael Bay anymore. Every scene is shot from the ground looking up, and has the main character looking off into the distance at sunset/sunrise. It is so terrible I can't even deal anymore.

On top of that, this movie was 90 minutes too long, Really, this movie was just terrible, even the Dino-bots were less than entertaining. It was like playing a F2P game and purchasing the sword of "I win". They could have been used in such better ways, instead, they were just a bulldozer to happy ending.

Rausch 07-07-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42 (Post 10734599)
Saw this on Saturday. I'm pretty sure that I can't stand Michael Bay anymore. Every scene is shot from the ground looking up, and has the main character looking off into the distance at sunset/sunrise. It is so terrible I can't even deal anymore.

This.

I think I already posted the red letter media review where they watched all 3 flicks at the same time.

Almost the exact same $#it happens at the exact same time in 1 and 2...