ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Transformers 4 will star Mark Wahlberg (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266384)

-King- 03-06-2014 11:14 PM

Dammit Michael Bay.

I'll see see. Sigh.

Why does he make such terrible good movies?

007 03-06-2014 11:32 PM

Another blow shit up movie that people will flock to see and bitch about how horrible it was later. LMAO

007 03-06-2014 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 9118505)
Why does everyone want an academy award winning movie everytime they sit down and watch one?

What didnt you like about the movie?

It had a pretty good plot, tons of action, pretty good acting, humor, supermodels, ect. It was ten times better than the last one.

LMAO

RaiderHawk 03-07-2014 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10467834)
I understand that about 90% of this board hated the Transformers flicks but this shit looks so damn entertaining.

I like the sleek new designs, I like Marky Mark, I like Dinobots...

I am ready.

I enjoyed the first two movies for what they were, mindless fun. The third one was so bad I've never been able to watch the entire thing. It's so bad my 7yr old son begged me to turn it off.

Valiant 03-07-2014 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderHawk (Post 10471615)
I enjoyed the first two movies for what they were, mindless fun. The third one was so bad I've never been able to watch the entire thing. It's so bad my 7yr old son begged me to turn it off.

I thought the 2nd one was worse.

ModSocks 03-07-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10471647)
I thought the 2nd one was worse.

2nd one was far worse. 3rd one wasn't bad.

2nd movie just had too many plot holes to ignore.

Anyong Bluth 03-07-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10471801)
2nd one was far worse. 3rd one wasn't bad.

2nd movie just had too many plot holes to ignore.

None of them are "great", but I actually do think the 3rd one was the best of the 3, and 2 was just kinda shitty all around. The first for me was kinda a bore, simply because of the obligatory introduction story setup.

ThaVirus 03-07-2014 02:11 PM

Yeah, I'd say the second was the worst. I really hated Sam's death scene and the Primes reviving him. So ****ing stupid..

One thing that pisses me off, not just specifically about Transformers although it seems a lot more noticeable in the franchise than most, is the varying degree of difficulty Optimus had in fighting the main villain in each movie. In 1, he struggled to beat Megatron alone and would have died had it not been for Sam and the All Spark. In 2, he takes on Megatron, Starscream and some random helicopter at the same time and later on anally rapes The Fallen, Megatron and Starscream together (albeit with upgrades). Finally, in 3, he literally slaughters everyone in the ****ing movie, including Megatron without one of his arms.

I know why they do it but it's something that annoys me.

ModSocks 03-07-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10472156)
Yeah, I'd say the second was the worst. I really hated Sam's death scene and the Primes reviving him. So ****ing stupid..

One thing that pisses me off, not just specifically about Transformers although it seems a lot more noticeable in the franchise than most, is the varying degree of difficulty Optimus had in fighting the main villain in each movie. In 1, he struggled to beat Megatron alone and would have died had it not been for Sam and the All Spark. In 2, he takes on Megatron, Starscream and some random helicopter at the same time and later on anally rapes The Fallen, Megatron and Starscream together (albeit with upgrades). Finally, in 3, he literally slaughters everyone in the ****ing movie, including Megatron without one of his arms.

I know why they do it but it's something that annoys me.

I finally watched Juice for the first time the other day.

I'm anxiously awaiting the moment i can drop a well timed, "You got the Juice now".

ThaVirus 03-07-2014 02:55 PM

LMAO

That's a tough one to throw out at a moments notice.

ModSocks 03-07-2014 02:57 PM

Doesn't help that i've had this song stuck in my head all week

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XUYVxtW-77g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Valiant 04-11-2014 08:31 PM

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/04/1...hael-bay-says/

Interesting info on upcoming movie.

Tribal Warfare 04-24-2014 06:51 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gqjlZ2LgbnE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyong Bluth 04-24-2014 08:21 AM

Why are Transformers always twisting midair whenever they jump?

I feel like they learned how to fight hand to hand by watching / playing a lot of Street Fighter II.

lawrenceRaider 04-24-2014 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10582263)
Why are Transformers always twisting midair whenever they jump?

I feel like they learned how to fight hand to hand by watching / playing a lot of Street Fighter II.

They are getting extra torque of course.