ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

Buck 11-15-2010 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7173801)
lmao. dude had to have jumped

He couldn't have gone down the stairwell, that's for sure.

Maybe there is a fire escape or something.

Shogun 11-15-2010 04:15 AM

I was wondering that as well. Also. The handcuffs looked unscathed. He probably could have sawed through those instead... you know.. save his hand and what not.

Buck 11-15-2010 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7173808)
I was wondering that as well. Also. The handcuffs looked unscathed. He probably could have sawed through those instead... you know.. save his hand and what not.

I don't think he was thinking straight. I'm pretty sure that he was going through withdrawals from the drugs that Rick took from him.

Shogun 11-15-2010 04:21 AM

Yeah, the way he was talking, he definitely wasn't right in his head. His favorite movie was probably Saw. All in all I'm very pleased with what they've been able to do on AMC. This is such a great series and I really wasn't expecting much, I don't watch AMC enough to know if their shows are always this good. Also happy to hear that its getting another season and still breaking records. This is easily my most anticipated show, I'm always really excited to watch it, it has surpassed me need for Dexter and Weeds.

Buck 11-15-2010 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7173811)
Yeah, the way he was talking, he definitely wasn't right in his head. His favorite movie was probably Saw. All in all I'm very pleased with what they've been able to do on AMC. This is such a great series and I really wasn't expecting much, I don't watch AMC enough to know if their shows are always this good. Also happy to hear that its getting another season and still breaking records. This is easily my most anticipated show, I'm always really excited to watch it, it has surpassed me need for Dexter and Weeds.

Drop everything and start watching Breaking Bad.

I heard Kirkman wrote episode 4. Looking forward to that.

DenverChief 11-15-2010 05:47 AM

Best show evar. I see the "intelligence" as just basic primal instinct, using rocks, climbing, etc. The Dawn of the dead movie allowed for "intelligence" when the dead wanted into the mall because it was familiar. Also the zombies ran in this movie

cookster50 11-15-2010 08:32 PM

When the family was reunited, my allergies started kickin in........

In all seriousness, once this show is over in hopefully 10 years from now, I'll have to pick up the comics.

irishjayhawk 11-15-2010 09:05 PM

It was a fantastic episode last night.

The music really, really nailed it. During the reunion (which should be cliche), all cylinders were firing. Music, acting, directing, everything. During the ending, the music turned everything up a notch.

Also, slightly underrated and might bring some good scenarios to light is Norman Reedus.

Deberg_1990 11-15-2010 09:48 PM

I miss my vibrator....

I miss mine too...

Great stuff.

Buck 11-15-2010 09:57 PM

I thought Carol looked familiar so I looked her up and she is also from The Mist. She played the lady who had 2 kids and stayed in the house and then somewhere around the end was on a truck.

Deberg_1990 11-15-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7176068)
I thought Carol looked familiar so I looked her up and she is also from The Mist. She played the lady who had 2 kids and stayed in the house and then somewhere around the end was on a truck.

Yea, i keep waiting for Brian Libby to show up....Hes a no name actor, but you would recognize him if you saw him.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0508742/

Fairplay 11-21-2010 07:40 PM

That guy with the bow and arrow set is going to infect others by pulling it out of the infected, then shooting animals to eat for food you watch and see.

Also when a group of them did a beat down on that poor zombie eating that deer all of them had no blood splattered on them i was like, yeah right.

Real good series that you can kill off some cast members and replace with new ones.

Fairplay 11-21-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7164101)
You have to suspend disbelief somewhat to enjoy it. You also wouldn't have your neck shaved and a trimmed beard when you awoke from a coma, either, but whatever. I just don't worry about it.

Yeah, i was watching Aliens 2 the other day and the group on the spacecraft awoke from their months of sleep and didn't have to shave either but little things like that i just have to shrug off.

irishjayhawk 11-21-2010 10:08 PM

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

kchero 11-21-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 7190007)
That guy with the bow and arrow set is going to infect others by pulling it out of the infected, then shooting animals to eat for food you watch and see.

Also when a group of them did a beat down on that poor zombie eating that deer all of them had no blood splattered on them i was like, yeah right.

Real good series that you can kill off some cast members and replace with new ones.

Ha, they did that tonight. Excellent show...too bad only 2 episodes left for the season. My theory is Murel (the handless guy) led the zombies to their camp.