ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

suds79 10-16-2012 08:00 AM

Yep. Can't get behind a guy like this. :facepalm:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KyQgTLi54Ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You know what guys respond to leadership wise? Guys who can play.

Do you think Chiefs players feel compelled to follow Matt Cassel??? Yeah neither do it. Everybody can see this guy can't get the job done.

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9019647)

Everybody can see this guy can't get the job done.

Except when he gets behind a couple of scores and that is pretty important in my opinion.

suds79 10-16-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9019703)
Except when he gets behind a couple of scores and that is pretty important in my opinion.

A ridiculous argument.

Yep. You're right. He hasn't shown the ability to score points to bring a team back.

You'll excuse me though if I rely more on the scouts who will have him rated as a top 5 pick vs whatever you have him at won't you? ;)

So at 1st it was a leadership issue. Now it's an inability to bring a team back. Which is it?

RealSNR 10-16-2012 08:23 AM

At least Mark Castle doesn't sound like an idiot when he vomits out pre-programmed coach speak. Boy, now THAT takes intelligence, grit, and leadership to say what he says the way he says it!

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9019712)

So at 1st it was a leadership issue. Now it's an inability to bring a team back. Which is it?

They are the same thing.

jlw62987 10-16-2012 08:34 AM

Hey SNR knows talent Woodchuck.

He has Terrance Copper as his little profile pic.

BossChief 10-16-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9019484)
I know he's a smart guy and was in gifted classes as a kid and what not. I'm not saying he is dumb. I am saying he has got some leadership issues and hasn't grown up yet. Wilson seems to be the only real leader out of the bunch.

Haahahahaha

Yeah, the guy that THROWS HIS WHOLE TEAM UNDER THE BUS MULTIPLE TIMES is "the only real leader out of the bunch".

Might as well say you don't like him because he is another Michael Vick, Vince Young, akili Smith type player.

Go **** your cat.

RealSNR 10-16-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9019774)
Haahahahaha

Yeah, the guy that THROWS HIS WHOLE TEAM UNDER THE BUS MULTIPLE TIMES is "the only real leader out of the bunch".

Might as well say you don't like him because he is another Michael Vick, Vince Young, akili Smith type player.

Go **** your cat.

<3

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-16-2012 01:41 PM

Ahh...back in the only thread that matters in life.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-16-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlw62987 (Post 9019772)

Oh shit...

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 01:45 PM

Reach out and grab the Chocolate Snake.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthCarlSatan (Post 9020754)
Oh shit...

That n00b bout to get RAPED :eek:

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9019774)
Haahahahaha

Go **** your cat.

I thought the same thing until I watched the actual interview after the Alabama game.

Also, Akili Smith was not like Mike Vick or Vince Young but he does come to mind when I think about Geno Smith. Akili was not like Vick or Young at all. He was a pocket QB for the most part.

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlw62987 (Post 9019772)

I'm not sure about any of these talent scouts around here. It is way to early to start crowning quarterbacks.

RealSNR 10-16-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9020834)
I thought the same thing until I watched the actual interview after the Alabama game.

Also, Akili Smith was not like Mike Vick or Vince Young but he does come to mind when I think about Geno Smith. Akili was not like Vick or Young at all. He was a pocket QB for the most part.

Akili Smith had ONE year of starting experience in college, and exploded onto the scene. Geno Smith has been through an option read, pro, and now Dana Holgerson's system. He's excelled at ALL of them. The dude can absorb a playbook like a mother****er.

Also, Akili Smith was a pocket QB? Bullshit. The dude had far more athletic ability than Geno Smith and tended to run at the first sign of trouble. What failed him was that he couldn't absorb the offense, he was jittery and nervous when dropping back to pass, and he also had zero touch or consistent accuracy on his throws. All are problems that Geno ABSOLUTELY does not possess.

Got any more failed comparisons to make, racist? Your last one of Akili Smith was just a flailing attempt to make ANY criticism stick, thus affirming you as not a racist (which you are).

You're just like BlackBob. Wouldn't surprise me if you really are.