ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Todays Simms and Lefkoe, picking the games (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320579)

Mecca 01-18-2019 10:36 AM

Todays Simms and Lefkoe, picking the games

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J87xDaiz6GE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefs talk starts about 37 minutes in.

Mecca 01-18-2019 11:00 AM

Interesting how recent history says home teams win and they both go with at least 1 road team.

Also like how they both want the Chiefs to win yet one of them won't pick it just because they are conditioned to not pick against the Patriots.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 01-18-2019 11:02 AM

Wasn't there supposed to be a megathread for this podcast?

Mecca 01-18-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 14049852)
Wasn't there supposed to be a megathread for this podcast?

Yea that would be a great idea for when next year starts but it's the end of the year they only have a handful of shows left.

The Franchise 01-18-2019 11:07 AM

Simms picked the Pats (from a betting perspective). He said he's not worried about Reid. He's worried about Sutton vs. Belichick/McDaniels. Keep in mind that he said that he's rooting for the Chiefs all the way through. He did say that if the Chiefs jump out early....the Chiefs are winning.

Lefkoe picked the Chiefs (from a betting perspective). He said he feels dumb betting against the Pats. He said that the Pats have a team built to beat the Chiefs but the Chiefs have a team that's built to beat the Pats. Pressure with the front four, a QB that you can't gameplan against and a WR that it doesn't matter if you double team him. The last time the Pats and Chiefs played....EVERYTHING went the Pats way.

T-post Tom 01-18-2019 11:13 AM

My blood went cold when he mentioned his worry was Sutton v. Belichick/McDaniels. We love you Bob, you got this!

https://media.giphy.com/media/d3LEpv...wzCw/giphy.gif

htismaqe 01-18-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 14049894)
My blood went cold when he mentioned his worry was Sutton v. Belichick/McDaniels. We love you Bob, you got this!

Why?

Other than one game, Sutton has been nails against the Patriots. It's about the only thing he does right! LOL

Buehler445 01-18-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 14049874)
Simms picked the Pats (from a betting perspective). He said he's not worried about Reid. He's worried about Sutton vs. Belichick/McDaniels. Keep in mind that he said that he's rooting for the Chiefs all the way through. He did say that if the Chiefs jump out early....the Chiefs are winning.

Lefkoe picked the Chiefs (from a betting perspective). He said he feels dumb betting against the Pats. He said that the Pats have a team built to beat the Chiefs but the Chiefs have a team that's built to beat the Pats. Pressure with the front four, a QB that you can't gameplan against and a WR that it doesn't matter if you double team him. The last time the Pats and Chiefs played....EVERYTHING went the Pats way.

Yep.

The Franchise 01-18-2019 11:17 AM

Lefkoe wants to see Chiefs/Rams SB.
Simms wants to see a Chiefs/Saints SB.

The Franchise 01-18-2019 11:20 AM

Interesting thing that Lefkoe brought up (has nothing to do with the Chiefs).

If the Pats and Saints make it to the SB.....it's going to be miserable for the city of Atlanta.

Mecca 01-18-2019 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pest (Post 14049915)
Interesting thing that Lefkoe brought up (has nothing to do with the Chiefs).

If the Pats and Saints make it to the SB.....it's going to be miserable for the city of Atlanta.

Yea..it'll be miserable for everyone else too, I don't need 2 weeks of Brady and Brees dick sucking, that's all it'll be.

Jerm 01-18-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14049921)
Yea..it'll be miserable for everyone else too, I don't need 2 weeks of Brady and Brees dick sucking, that's all it'll be.

Lefkoe brought that up too, love that dude lol.

T-post Tom 01-18-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14049898)
Why?

Other than one game, Sutton has been nails against the Patriots. It's about the only thing he does right! LOL

Thank you. I need help keeping the glass "half full" when it comes to our D v. their O. Thank the Lord for HFA. Every little bit helps. GO CHIEFS!

Sorce 01-18-2019 01:07 PM

They also pointed out that pretty much every single matchup has a good narrative for the NFL to push.

kysirsoze 01-18-2019 01:11 PM

I hope they're right about BB pounding the narrative of "we have to win the first 5 minutes of the game" because IF THEY DON'T, the Patriots will know they're beat. In fact I think that's why these guys are wrong. If BB pushes that as hard as they're saying, he's setting his guys up to quit. (As much as pro players ever do)