ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Ultra Peanut 10-10-2007 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Raw scored a 2.8 rating a noted drop.....2nd time Orton wins the Raw belt, and both times ratings bomb. Apparently no one likes the guy as champ, to even watch...expect another quick title reign.

I'm sure there's no way the amazing MNF game (9.5) and Yankees-Indians game (7.4) had anything to do with a ratings drop when added to the fact that the guy Raw had been solely built around for the past year was out. No, it was all Orton's fault.

That is, of course, without getting into the possibility that it was a fluke in the ratings like the one that happened a couple of months ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
How many times are they going to let Morrison beat Punk?

I don't know, but if the only wrestlers on ECW were Morrison, Punk, and Burke, it would still be the best wrestling show by far.

Holy shit that match ruled.

BigRock 10-11-2007 04:13 AM

Say hey, anyone going to the Raw or Smackdown tapings in the Kansas area next month?

(I only ask out of curiosity, I'm not looking for a ride or anything.)

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 01:49 PM

Best reason for a no-show ever:

- Elijah Burke missed the Springfield, IL house show because he drove to Springfield, MO instead.

Also:

http://i23.tinypic.com/2a24hz.jpg

Mr. Arrowhead 10-11-2007 02:05 PM

I miss Stone cold and the Rock

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-11-2007 02:10 PM

I wonder if HBK had time to have his plugs redone during his ACL rehab.

keg in kc 10-11-2007 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
Best reason for a no-show ever:

- Elijah Burke missed the Springfield, IL house show because he drove to Springfield, MO instead.

ROFLMAO

keg in kc 10-11-2007 02:56 PM

Speaking of HBK, I thought the guy looked like he was about to fall over the whole time he was out there Monday. I hope they dont' kill him bringing him back too early.

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 03:16 PM

GOD DAMNIT YOU STUPID ****UP I ****ING HATE YOU

Quote:

Originally Posted by 411wrestling.com
There are not a lot of details right now, but it appears as if Teddy Hart and WWE have parted ways. With Hart's departure from the company it looks as if the entire planned Second Generation Hart Foundation angle will be scrapped. There should be more on this story soon.

- Hart joined WWE for another stint in developmental months ago. Reports were that there would be a "Second Generation Hart Foundation" group formed, and there was in developmental with Hart, Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Nattie Neidhart and Ted DiBiase Jr. The group, likely Hart, Smith and Neidhart were to be brought up to the Smackdown roster soon but with Hart gone, the whole angle may be dropped.

COULDN'T YOU HAVE WAITED UNTIL THEY GOT CALLED UP FIRST YOU SORRY SACK OF SHIT

Simply Red 10-11-2007 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
GOD DAMNIT YOU STUPID ****UP I ****ING HATE YOU

COULDN'T YOU HAVE WAITED UNTIL THEY GOT CALLED UP FIRST YOU SORRY SACK OF SHIT

Okay, what now?

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-11-2007 03:49 PM

Teddy Hart is a born fuck up.

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red
Okay, what now?

Teddy Hart is a monumental reerun whose self-destructive streak is big enough to stun Randy Orton.

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 07:15 PM

TNA needed to move to two hours so they could have a four-minute X-Division match!

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 07:21 PM

Ahahahahaha:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free Market Gravy
"I HAVE A FEELING THE MIND GAMES ARE GOING ALL NIGHT!"

You know, there used to be a network that broadcast movies for blind people. I know, but it's true. They'd have a guy do a voiceover to describe what was happening on the screen ("John jumps onto a ladder on the back of the train and climbs up to meet Jack") in addition to the dialogue.

TNA makes me feel like I'm watching that channel again.

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 07:36 PM

This is the dumbest shit ever.

I'm amazed Low-Ki suppressed the urge to murder Pacman, just out of principle.

And why the **** are they censoring ass?

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 07:48 PM

**** YES

AMAZING KONG IS HERE TO SAVE YOUR SHITTY PROMOTION