ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Ultra Peanut 10-07-2007 09:13 PM

Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA

<center>RAW. IS. FANDANGO!
#AJALL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsCZzdyFPM8</center>

Buck 10-07-2007 09:14 PM

I dont get it...what happened?

Ultra Peanut 10-07-2007 09:15 PM

There is a new Double Double E champion and he is the Son of Man! Seriously, the Last Man Standing with HHH was ****ing epic. Too bad he'll either get buried by Trips on the next Raw or **** things up for himself somehow soon.

Also, Human Tornado is still awesome.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-07-2007 09:17 PM

Awesome.

Who'd they find to match him up against??

DFB 10-07-2007 09:19 PM

"Cowboy" Bob Orton = "man"

:)

arrowheadnation 10-07-2007 09:23 PM

I bet people are pissed that Jericho didn't come back tonight.

Ultra Peanut 10-07-2007 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
Awesome.

Who'd they find to match him up against??

He was given the title. Trips came out, insulted McMahon, and was rewarded with a title shot. Trips takes title. McMahon makes... oh, **** it. Here are the relevant parts:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Meltzer
Vince is making the announcement now about the main event. The whole place is chanting Y2J. Vince then said he's not giving the people that. So much for that. He announced Randy Orton was the new champion. I'd suspect that means Orton is losing the main event, which is what is really the decision you'd expect.

There is a sign at ringside saying "Randy Orton pooped in my bag."

They did focus on the crowd chanting Y2J. However, the man who came out was HHH. After 18 minutes and Orton turning down the match, HHH insulted Vince saying he had shriveled up balls. So guess what we're opening with the main event.

Orton vs. HHH for the title.

Orton missed a tackle into the corner and HHH used a schoolboy for the three count. Lots of near falls and a good match. Crowd seems real happy with this.

HHH and Big Bad Dave had a Kodak moment both as champions.

Vince told HHH that the match with Umaga is for the title.

HHH vs. Umaga for the title is up now.

Umaga missed a charge into the corner and HHH used the pedigree for the pin in a short match. They are selling it like Umaga hurt HHH's ribs before the finish. Kind of a boring match really.

They did the Jericho's screen stuff.

Vince announced HHH vs. Orton for the title in a last man standing match as tonight's main event.

Show is ending with HHH vs. Orton in a last man standing match.

This was a throwback to the glory days of the company. Excellent main event with them doing everything from the steps to chairs, to choking to post shots for near nine counts. It appeared HHH was going to pedigree Orton on the announcers table but Orton reversed it and did an RKO and HHH failed to answer the bell so we had 3 title changes in one night. Jim Ross was incredible announcing and the way HHH sold the struggle of the fight was really something. Far better than most recent WWE offerings.

The rest of the PPV was utterly bizarre, and not in a good way; though not in as bad a way as TNA, either. I almost kind of regret not buying the thing and watching the main event on my TV, though. It was that good.

Ultra Peanut 10-07-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aarowheadnation
I bet people are pissed that Jericho didn't come back tonight.

I made sure to wake up specifically in case he came back, and I'm actually sort of relieved. A longer, slower build is better for Jericho than just throwing him out there and wasting his debut because you're panicking.

The Save Us promo was nice, leading to this Bible verse:

Rev 22:12 ¶ And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

http://imgred.com/http://www.clubwwi...es/1bearer.gif
"Ohhhh yes!"

http://i21.tinypic.com/27xgdi0.gif

Phobia 10-07-2007 09:27 PM

Can't you keep this stupid crap on your own thread? Please?

Ultra Peanut 10-07-2007 09:28 PM

That is what we're doing.

http://i21.tinypic.com/2zrowed.jpg

arrowheadnation 10-07-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

The Save Us promo was nice, leading to this Bible verse:

Rev 22:12 ¶ And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Did you notice that the save us promo on Raw last week pertained more to HBK than Jericho? I wonder if they're gonna come back together.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-07-2007 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
He was given the title. Trips came out, insulted McMahon, and was rewarded with a title shot. Trips takes title. McMahon makes... oh, **** it. Here are the relevant parts:

The rest of the PPV was utterly bizarre, and not in a good way; though not in as bad a way as TNA, either. I almost kind of regret not buying the thing and watching the main event on my TV, though. It was that good.

I'm happy, but pissed at the same time. At least HHH got the cheap win off of Orton, and Orton went over in the bigger event. But now he's just going to drop it to him at SS. fuck!!

DFB 10-07-2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

I'm happy, but pissed at the same time. At least HHH got the cheap win off of Orton, and Orton went over in the bigger event. But now he's just going to drop it to him at SS. fuck!!

You think so? I think it would serve them well to let Orton have it for awhile. Triple H can get it at WM. The longer the wait, the better IMO. I thought they wasted the climatic "champion again" moment tonight. Too soon and only to drop it 3 hours later.

big nasty kcnut 10-07-2007 11:00 PM

Not so fast if they really want to they should have a six pack challenge with triple h orton y2j hbk umanga and jeff hardy

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-07-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFB
You think so? I think it would serve them well to let Orton have it for awhile. Triple H can get it at WM. The longer the wait, the better IMO. I thought they wasted the climatic "champion again" moment tonight. Too soon and only to drop it 3 hours later.

The company has never been about their own best interests in regards to HHH. It's just been about making HHH look good and burying everyone else.

Buck 10-07-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

That is what we're doing.

http://i21.tinypic.com/2zrowed.jpg

Hahahaha...wtf is that?

DFB 10-07-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

The company has never been about their own best interests in regards to HHH. It's just been about making HHH look good and burying everyone else.

But the difference now is they're short on main eventers. And they have to be able to stretch out feuds longer.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-07-2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFB
But the difference now is they're short on main eventers. And they have to be able to stretch out feuds longer.

And when they were deep, which would make you think they should have many guys carry the company, we had HHH's reign of doom.

They are short, and after Cena got it for a year, Orton has it for 15 minutes just to drop it to HHH, who then buries Umaga, and then he drops it...but only after having wrestled an extra match than Orton, and having a clean win over him.

HHH comes out looking stronger than anyone...like always. It's a fucking joke.

DFB 10-07-2007 11:16 PM

Quote:

And when they were deep, which would make you think they should have many guys carry the company, we had HHH's reign of doom.

They are short, and after Cena got it for a year, Orton has it for 15 minutes just to drop it to HHH, who then buries Umaga, and then he drops it...but only after having wrestled an extra match than Orton, and having a clean win over him.

HHH comes out looking stronger than anyone...like always. It's a fucking joke.

Poor Umaga. :shake: He gets buried by a "tired-already-wrestled-one-match" Triple H.

Ultra Peanut 10-08-2007 07:19 AM

I can't say I'm too upset about the way it was handled last night, aside from the WCW-ness of three title changes in one night. Sure, Trips will take it back soon enough, but the match itself was awesome and put Orton over just fine, to me. He fought off a hulked up HHH and WON, after coming back from the brink of losing just as many times as Trips.

Oh, and JR was amazing. That's why he's the best in the business, even with all of his goofiness.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorvilleReddenbucker
Hahahaha...wtf is that?

It's apparently from some Lashley-Simon Dean encounter where the loser had to eat twenty cheeseburgers.

Ultra Peanut 10-08-2007 03:20 PM

God damnit. JUST LEAVE US BE AND REHAB IN PEACE.

Quote:

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – The day after his nemesis, Randy Orton, won the WWE Championship, former WWE Champion John Cena will speak out via satellite on Raw Monday night. This will be his first interview since undergoing surgery for a torn pectoral tendon last Tuesday.

What will the former Champ have to say about Orton, the man responsible for both putting him out of action for six months to a year and ending his title reign?

It had to have been heartbreaking – and maddening – for Cena to surrender his WWE Championship and then see Orton take his spot atop WWE. And what does Cena have to say about his injury, his prognosis for recovery and his future?

Don’t miss Cena’s interview. Tune in to Raw tonight from Grand Rapids, Mich. at 9/8 CT on USA Network

DFB 10-08-2007 03:23 PM

Cena, go away! And let's hope Orton gets rid of that ugly ass title, and brings back the old one.

Skip Towne 10-08-2007 03:41 PM

How do they decide who"wins" these matches? Do people bet on them?

DFB 10-08-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne

They wrestle, of course. ;)

FalseStart 10-08-2007 04:08 PM

i love wrestling!!!

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-08-2007 04:30 PM

Quote:

The same way Hootie and GoChiefs decide who's the top.

DFB 10-08-2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

The same way Hootie and GoChiefs decide who's the top.

Like I said, they "wrestle". Though, it's probably a different kind of wrestling. ROFL

Ultra Peanut 10-08-2007 05:13 PM

Someone with a good point about how annoying this Cena post-injury fellatio will be for the next several months:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneThousandMonkeys
This post-injury stuff about Cena only makes me hate him more. "Oh no THE CHAMP has sustained an injury of no greater seriousness than the stuff other people have been getting. Unlike them, though, we'll keep talking about CENA'S HEROIC SACRIFICES."

**** off, Gregory Helms' nose swelled up to the size of a football and then he broke his neck wrestling over a title. The Undertaker wrestled an LMS with a rolled arm muscle and was in visible pain the entire title match, and still finished it and then had a cage match. Edge has taken more hard falls than Cena will in his entire career. Ken Kennedy lost a main event push because of an injury. Even Triple H has now killed both his quads and there still wasn't as much Poochie bullshit about that.

Countless guys have gotten into the same bind or worse as Cena. We should care about none of these guys as much as Cena though!

And yeah most of those guys are heels or have weird gimmicks where it's difficult to describe them having surgery and therefore sound as if they are mortal. But you know what, I didn't see Triple H being a heel stopping him from getting the shit hyped out of him after his first quad tear.

To top everything else off, Raw is perfectly well off without any interjection from Cena at all. It's Cena's absence, in fact, that has made the title scene interesting.

We can have Cena appreciation week when he has spinal fusion surgery like half the veterans on the roster, or does something amazing like finish out a match, to the exact original plan, on an injury that will put him out for half a year.

AND HIS HAIRCUT STILL MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE.

Quote:

Serious answer: The WWE operates pretty much like a high school.

DFB 10-08-2007 05:15 PM

The entire mainstream wrestling industry operates pretty much like a high school.

Ultra Peanut 10-08-2007 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFB
The entire mainstream wrestling industry

Also known as the WWE.

TNA isn't mainstream, and they're not so much a high school as an insane asylum.

DFB 10-08-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Also known as the WWE.

TNA isn't mainstream, and they're not so much a high school as an insane asylum.

I get your point. But cable television is mainstream.

Ultra Peanut 10-09-2007 02:32 AM

That was a pretty frustrating swerve to play HBK's music, only to have Ted Nugent come out.

GoChiefsWannabe 10-09-2007 02:41 AM

Quote:

That was a pretty frustrating swerve to play HBK's music, only to have Ted Nugent come out.

ROFL

GoChiefsWannabe 10-09-2007 02:42 AM

In Orton's defense, you just don't **** with the 'Nuge.

Ultra Peanut 10-09-2007 12:47 PM

More on the Punk-Atlas incident:

Quote:

BACKSTAGE INCIDENT BETWEEN ECW CHAMPION CM PUNK AND WWE HALL OF FAMER LEADS TO HEAT ON WWE DEVELOPMENTAL
by Mike Johnson @ 11:34:03 AM on 10/8/2007

An incident between ECW champion CM Punk and WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas at last Wednesday's Ohio Valley Wrestling TV taping resulted in some heat being put on OVW management, according to several sources.

WWE had sent Atlas down to both OVW and Florida Championship Wrestling last week to mentor the developmental talents and give them advice on avoiding some of the pitfalls that hurt his own career. Atlas, according to several wrestlers I spoke to, instead spent most of his time telling performers what a huge star he should have been and correcting them on things they were doing wrong.

One of the things Atlas commented on was how CM Punk wore his wrist tape, teasing Punk that it "looking like he had broken arms" according to one witness. Punk, who sports a very dry, straight forward personality, listened to the comments and then went about his business. Punk was working the taping as WWE had television tapings in the area last week, so he stayed on to work a dark match for OVW.

During the traditional post-taping meeting, where Al Snow and other WWE veterans critique what the developmental talents do right and wrong during the show, Atlas began talking about the attitude of the OVW roster and whenever he would say something derogatory or negative, he made it a point to stare at Punk. I was told that at first Punk ignored it, but by the fourth or fifth occurrence, he finally asked Atlas why he kept looking at him.

Atlas then started to tear into Punk for having a "bad attitude. He told Punk that with his bad attitude, he would never make it to television. As you could guess, that remark plunged Atlas' credibility with the developmental crew into the toilet since it was the first time he was there and basically admitted (without realizing it) that he was giving advice while not even knowing anything about the current product. Punk responding by asking Atlas if he knew even Punk's name or had ever watched the ECW TV show and Atlas told him no. The argument went back and forth for close to 20 minutes before simmering down.

When word got back about the incident to WWE's John Laurinaitis, he was said to have been furious that not only the incident happened, but that OVW management stood by and allowed it to unfold before them, instead of defusing it. I was told that OVW owner Danny Davis wasn't even present as he was working on editing the OVW TV show that the company had just finished filming, but Al Snow and Robert Gibson were present for the entire situation. A few people wondered if Gibson may have somewhat incited Atlas as he was parroting things that Gibson had been saying to talent in recent weeks.

After the meeting, OVW star Atlas DaBone took it upon himself to go up to Atlas and apologize on behalf of Punk. While it's possible he was just trying to defuse the situation, the other developmental talents reacted negatively to that move, feeling that no one should have been speaking for Punk, particularly someone with less than a year in the business.

Among the wrestlers, Punk was seen as something of a hero because morale in OVW has been "terrible" (to quote one prominent OVW performer) in recent weeks. As I discussed last week on my Elite Audio Hotline, many of the OVW performers there have started to feel that the main goal of late isn't to help them improve but to mentally beat them down for everything they do "wrong", even when it's someone who's been in the business for some time prior to signing with WWE.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

DFB 10-09-2007 12:59 PM

Atlas telling Punk he'd never make it on TV is absolutely hilarious. ROFL

keg in kc 10-09-2007 03:17 PM

It was a classic WWE move to punish Punk for that bullshit in front of his home crowd on a PPV. And they think they're losing audience only because of Benoit and steroids...

ECW should be interesting tonight. Second week in a row my DVR preview read "John Morrison Returns".

Ultra Peanut 10-09-2007 07:09 PM

Eh, I don't know that it was punishment so much as sloppy planning/execution when it comes to protecting Big Daddy V as his imminent move to Smackdown! nears. Now Punk uses the "Fat mother****er nearly killed me last night" card to drop the title like a fighting champion, and ECW can resume its ride down the path of excess en route to the Palace of Wisdom.

I'm so torn... can't they BOTH be ECW Champion?

<3 http://i21.tinypic.com/54ucnl.jpghttp://i23.tinypic.com/14buet5.jpg<3

Brock 10-09-2007 07:26 PM

Atlas was on real sports a few years ago. He was living in a 1986 Cutlass.

Ultra Peanut 10-09-2007 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
Atlas was on real sports a few years ago. He was living in a 1986 Cutlass.

Oh, wow. Must have been during one of his upswings, I guess.

Mecca 10-09-2007 07:54 PM

Raw scored a 2.8 rating a noted drop.....2nd time Orton wins the Raw belt, and both times ratings bomb. Apparently no one likes the guy as champ, to even watch...expect another quick title reign.

keg in kc 10-09-2007 08:37 PM

That punted teddy bear was better than anything on raw. I wasn't even psyched when hbk showed up out of the blue. That show's going in the crapper.

And TNA could take lessons on how to build for something from ECW tonight. That teddy had a target on his back for weeks. On Impact it would be introduced in the show open, carried for 30 seconds at ringside during hour 2 before being punted, and then there'd be a cutaway to the back for a completely unrelated eric young interview before somebody caught it.

Whereas on ECW, they (or Dusty Rhodes, that is...), over a couple months, get me to care about Kelly Kelly, Balls Mahoney and their Beauty and the Beast bit.

keg in kc 10-09-2007 08:43 PM

Gee, I wonder who'll win the voting between HBK, Jeff Hardy and that other guy who'll be a distant third.

HolmeZz 10-09-2007 11:36 PM

How many times are they going to let Morrison beat Punk?

jidar 10-10-2007 06:32 AM

http://i10.tinypic.com/5yj76o2.gif

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/100107/pro-wrestling.gif

Ultra Peanut 10-10-2007 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Raw scored a 2.8 rating a noted drop.....2nd time Orton wins the Raw belt, and both times ratings bomb. Apparently no one likes the guy as champ, to even watch...expect another quick title reign.

I'm sure there's no way the amazing MNF game (9.5) and Yankees-Indians game (7.4) had anything to do with a ratings drop when added to the fact that the guy Raw had been solely built around for the past year was out. No, it was all Orton's fault.

That is, of course, without getting into the possibility that it was a fluke in the ratings like the one that happened a couple of months ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
How many times are they going to let Morrison beat Punk?

I don't know, but if the only wrestlers on ECW were Morrison, Punk, and Burke, it would still be the best wrestling show by far.

Holy shit that match ruled.

BigRock 10-11-2007 04:13 AM

Say hey, anyone going to the Raw or Smackdown tapings in the Kansas area next month?

(I only ask out of curiosity, I'm not looking for a ride or anything.)

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 01:49 PM

Best reason for a no-show ever:

- Elijah Burke missed the Springfield, IL house show because he drove to Springfield, MO instead.

Also:

http://i23.tinypic.com/2a24hz.jpg

Mr. Arrowhead 10-11-2007 02:05 PM

I miss Stone cold and the Rock

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-11-2007 02:10 PM

I wonder if HBK had time to have his plugs redone during his ACL rehab.

keg in kc 10-11-2007 02:55 PM

Quote:

Best reason for a no-show ever:

- Elijah Burke missed the Springfield, IL house show because he drove to Springfield, MO instead.

ROFLMAO

keg in kc 10-11-2007 02:56 PM

Speaking of HBK, I thought the guy looked like he was about to fall over the whole time he was out there Monday. I hope they dont' kill him bringing him back too early.

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 03:16 PM

GOD DAMNIT YOU STUPID ****UP I ****ING HATE YOU

Quote:

Originally Posted by 411wrestling.com
There are not a lot of details right now, but it appears as if Teddy Hart and WWE have parted ways. With Hart's departure from the company it looks as if the entire planned Second Generation Hart Foundation angle will be scrapped. There should be more on this story soon.

- Hart joined WWE for another stint in developmental months ago. Reports were that there would be a "Second Generation Hart Foundation" group formed, and there was in developmental with Hart, Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Nattie Neidhart and Ted DiBiase Jr. The group, likely Hart, Smith and Neidhart were to be brought up to the Smackdown roster soon but with Hart gone, the whole angle may be dropped.

COULDN'T YOU HAVE WAITED UNTIL THEY GOT CALLED UP FIRST YOU SORRY SACK OF SHIT

Simply Red 10-11-2007 03:21 PM

Quote:

GOD DAMNIT YOU STUPID ****UP I ****ING HATE YOU

COULDN'T YOU HAVE WAITED UNTIL THEY GOT CALLED UP FIRST YOU SORRY SACK OF SHIT

Okay, what now?

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-11-2007 03:49 PM

Teddy Hart is a born fuck up.

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red
Okay, what now?

Teddy Hart is a monumental reerun whose self-destructive streak is big enough to stun Randy Orton.

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 07:15 PM

TNA needed to move to two hours so they could have a four-minute X-Division match!

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 07:21 PM

Ahahahahaha:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free Market Gravy
"I HAVE A FEELING THE MIND GAMES ARE GOING ALL NIGHT!"

You know, there used to be a network that broadcast movies for blind people. I know, but it's true. They'd have a guy do a voiceover to describe what was happening on the screen ("John jumps onto a ladder on the back of the train and climbs up to meet Jack") in addition to the dialogue.

TNA makes me feel like I'm watching that channel again.

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 07:36 PM

This is the dumbest shit ever.

I'm amazed Low-Ki suppressed the urge to murder Pacman, just out of principle.

And why the **** are they censoring ass?

Ultra Peanut 10-11-2007 07:48 PM

**** YES

AMAZING KONG IS HERE TO SAVE YOUR SHITTY PROMOTION

big nasty kcnut 10-11-2007 07:55 PM

Big woman is scary.

Ultra Peanut 10-12-2007 06:23 PM

On the subject of Festus going from 'duhurrrrr' to rapeface:

Cole: "Sorta like, you know, Peter Parker into Spider-Man or Clark Kent into Superman."
JBL: "What?!"
Cole: "Really, it is. From a nerd to a superhero."
JBL: "And you're like from a nerd to a nerd."

Smackdown! is already better than the previous twenty iMPACTs combined.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 05:05 PM

Ahahahaha, I hope this is true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWTorch
Fireworks are expected today in Atlanta at the Bound For Glory PPV behind the scenes as a contingent of top wrestlers are planning to confront Dixie Carter about the current creative and management structure. The target of their complaints is expected to focus on Jeff Jarrett. The contingent that is upset is led by Kurt Angle, but includes Samoa Joe, Team 3D, and Christian Cage. While Jarrett has a long-running business relationship that developed into a friendship with Dixie, Kurt's wife Karen and Dixie have become friends, and Kurt and Dixie's husband have also hit it off.

Sometimes there is "talk" of this type of thing, but by the time everyone assembles, tempers or frustrations may subside and other priorities may take precedence.

There is, though, frustration within TNA over the booking, manifesting with some of the decisions made for the first two two-hour versions of TNA Impact. Jarrett remains the person who sets the creative agenda that Dutch Mantel and Vince Russo follow.

DFB 10-14-2007 05:28 PM

They got the wrong Jarrett booking. Jerry Jarrett needs to do it. Dirty Dutch can stay, but trash Russo.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 05:28 PM

**** Dutch. He's the one who trashed the X-Division.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 05:43 PM

Oh. My. God.

Quote:

TNA NOTES INCLUDING LIVE NOTES FROM BOUND FOR GLORY
by Buck Woodward @ 7:10:39 PM on 10/14/2007

Some live notes from TNA Bound For Glory, courtesy of Mike Johnson, who is in Atlanta for the event:

- In one of those "believe it or not" moments, the electronic sign outside the building promoted "TNA WRASLING".

- TNA will be using cables for the Ultimate X structure this time around, as opposed to the scaffold setup. The Ultimate X match will open the PPV.

- There is only one entranceway for the wrestlers to come out from (the Impact Zone in Florida has two), with a small rampway.

- There are two large screens set up inside the building.

- Dave Penzer welcomed fans to the show and introduced So Cal Val, who came out with the TNA Championship Belt. It was announced that Val would be coming around to take photos with the fans. They also announced that Dixie Carter was in the crowd to meet with the fans.

We will have more live notes, including dark match results, later this evening.

big nasty kcnut 10-14-2007 05:49 PM

I still say hire paul heyman so we can have something to talk about.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 06:21 PM

Senshi just hit Homicide with a ghetto stomp while the latter was the tree of woe. Awesome.

Hernandez hit the Border Toss on Skipper to the outside onto Senshi and Homicide, then climbed the cable like a cruiserweight to retrieve the X. Nice match.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 06:24 PM

AJ is such a flamer. LMAO

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 06:36 PM

THE MCMGS RUN SHIT HERE

I want them to double team me, if you get my drift.

Oh greeeeeeeeat, more Roode-Young. There certainly hasn't been enough of that over the past year.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 06:51 PM

They've replaced Pacman in the tag title match with some guy called Consequences Creed, who is dressed like... Apollo Creed. At least this guy's legally allowed to wrestle.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 06:59 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT WAS ****ING AWESOME

Pacman made it rain, then Killings rolled up AJ. Instead of counting, Earl started gathering up money.

Shortly thereafter, AJ and Tomko took care of Killings. New tag champs, and I honestly enjoyed that match.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 07:17 PM

Wow, Lethal Combination from the top to retain. This has been a surprisingly solid PPV so far.

STEINER INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!

"We gonna put you on your FAAAAT ASSES! Because you got FAAAAT ASSES! The only chance you had... you don't got a chance but you had a chance but the only chance you had was you run lickity split to lose weight but you can't run because you got a FAAAAAAAT ASS!"

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 07:20 PM

Oh, and in case anyone wants to hop in:

http://198.145.45.144:1112/;stream.nsv

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 07:27 PM

FRANKENSTEINER THROUGH A TABLE on Bubba.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 07:32 PM

MCMGs just came out, distracted the Dudleys, and helped the Steiners win. Kind of odd, Dudley attack on them notwithstanding, but it's the MCMGs, so it was naturally awesome. This is shaping up to be the best show TNA has put out in... a really, really long time.

Women's gauntlet is next! Shelly/Ariel! ODB! And most importantly, Koooooooooooooooong!

Starts out with Mrs. Brooks and <strike>Miss Texas</strike> Jackie Moore.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 07:40 PM

Somewhere, Kevin Thorn is sobbing.

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

I think she killed Christy Hemme.

FUUUUUCK, they triple-teamed Kong and she's out. And I'm 95% sure she flashed the camera on the way down.

I think West saw the wardrobe malfunction, too, because he just mentioned how ODB stands for One Dirty Bitch. Everything goes!

Kim vs. Roxx at the end. Gail becomes Women's Champ (I refuse to call it the Knockouts title).

WHITE STRAP

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 07:54 PM

Kurt just called Big Sexy a pussy. :o

Man, they're really playing up the "Kevin's done wrestling" thing. Welcome back, Scott.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 08:06 PM

That was great. Outside the ring, Joe did a back body drop sort of thing to Christian, who bounced vertically off of the ropes and went back down to deliver a DDT to Joe on the floor.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 08:16 PM

Joe and Christian just put on a fantastic match, unnecessary Tomko/AJ vs. Matt ****ing Morgan interlude aside.

Joe wins via submission after kicking out of a low blow/Unprettier combination and hitting the Musclebuster.

Ohhhhh right, Monster's Ball. I'd completely forgotten about this. Raven's rolling out like he's New Jack or something. Now here comes Silverdust and his adorable pet mouse!