ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Any injury news? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325761)

New World Order 10-09-2019 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 14511587)
He played 2 snaps. After the second snap he went to the sideline and did not return.

Why does this shit always happen?

He did that last year against the Rams. He was then out until the playoffs.

Fisher came back for a couple snaps then went out. He's missed a substantial amount of time.

Sammy plays 2 plays against Indy then apparently re-injures himself. Could be out for an extended amount of time.

Mecca 10-09-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 14511699)
Why don't you get it? This place is full of geniuses. They get to sit at home and act like they're smarter than NFL GM's. I can't figure out why none of them are on an NFL staff. Oh. Yes I do. Because they're idiots who do nothing but bitch and complain. They don't deserve to hold Matt Millens jock. And he was one of the worst GM's ever. But he knew 100 times more than these annoying whiners.

Whoa Whoa Whoa, NFL GM's aren't brilliant people. They're people who a lot of times have jobs because of nepotism. There are plenty of people who don't work in that field that could do that job without a problem.

Brett Veach has earned a lot of what he's getting at this point has he not?

srvy 10-09-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14511707)
Why does this shit always happen?

He did that last year against the Rams. He was then out until the playoffs.

Fisher came back for a couple snaps then went out. He's missed a substantial amount of time.

Sammy plays 2 plays against Indy then apparently re-injures himself. Could be out for an extended amount of time.

I watched a video from arrowhead pride this morning Sammy and Reek and most the receiving corp bowling. He can bowl he should be able to play in my estimation.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10-09-2019 12:45 PM

Dan Graziano said on Get Up this morning that it’s far fetched that Tyreek plays this week

ljmhawk 10-09-2019 12:46 PM

is Sammy hurt, or is he injured. there is a difference. you can play hurt

KCChiefsFan88 10-09-2019 12:49 PM

All of the talk about Sammy Watkins having a new approach this season... supposedly changing his training methods, how he prepares his body for the grind of the season, etc... he's the same broke dick player.

staylor26 10-09-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14511771)
Whoa Whoa Whoa, NFL GM's aren't brilliant people. They're people who a lot of times have jobs because of nepotism. There are plenty of people who don't work in that field that could do that job without a problem.

Yea totally deserves to be compared to Grigson when this team would be 5-0 and looking like the best team in the NFL if it weren’t for multiple injuries to key players.

Mecca 10-09-2019 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14511797)
Yea totally deserves to be compared to Grigson when this team would be 5-0 and looking like the best team in the NFL if it weren’t for multiple injuries to key players.

Grigsons team went to an AFC championship at 1 point....that comparison is that he made a lot of moves that didn't work out only to basically be saved by Andrew Luck.

jjchieffan 10-09-2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14511771)

It's too soon to say. You can't judge a draft class accurately until year 3. And you certainly can't judge a completely overhauled defense just 5 games in. He inherited a good offense and a bad defense from Dorsey. He's trying to fix the defense. He may fail I. The end. But I'm not ready to crucify him just yet.

pugsnotdrugs19 10-09-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14511778)
Dan Graziano said on Get Up this morning that it’s far fetched that Tyreek plays this week

What the ****?

4-6 week injury. This is week 5. Far fetched? Shit.

We’re in trouble.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-09-2019 01:09 PM

All these damn injuries and then they have a damn Thursday game after this. No way any of these guys play this week. Sunday is gonna get real ugly unless Bill O’Brien gets to cute and wants to throw the ball all over the field

TLO 10-09-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

I have no idea who this is

New World Order 10-09-2019 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14511846)
What the ****?

4-6 week injury. This is week 5. Far fetched? Shit.

We’re in trouble.

We have a short week too. We play Denver on Thursday.

KCChiefsFan88 10-09-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

How is it far fetched for Tyreek to play this week? He was almost ready to play last week.

chiefzilla1501 10-09-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14511918)
We have a short week too. We play Denver on Thursday.

That's interesting but also shitty. Now I'm starting to wonder if the Chiefs are saving him for Thursday. Probably not great to play him then immediately throw him into a short week.

I agree with everyone about the far fetched thing. Most reports are that he's running full speed in practice and he sounds really optimistic on Twitter.