ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Reid interested in Alex Smith... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269575)

bevischief 02-01-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9371118)
The city I MOVED to in Iowa is still bigger than Fargo.

Yes it is.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-01-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9370975)
you don't crack the top 100 of trolls that showed up on the planet

so do us all a favor, save us the inevitable "i'm a martyr" leading to "y'all aren't as smart as the posters at warpaint illustrated" to "i'd don't care what you think" routine and just ****ing kill yourself...

you're pathetic, and at the planet we don't have time for it...we've seen you 1000 times

Yep, the only question is what is previous screen name was.

htismaqe 02-01-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9371201)
I am from the greater KC area and moved up here bout a year and a half ago. I have yet to pick up the accent. My wife has picked it up.

ROFL

You need to buy a BOOOOAT.

RINGLEADER 02-01-2013 05:29 PM

Alex Smith may be a fine QB, but I just don't get this strategy at all. Unless Brandon Albert has a seriously bum back it seems like a real waste of a number one pick to trade him for a new OT. Although I guess the new guy would be cheaper I'm not sure exactly what that has to do with winning championships.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-01-2013 05:30 PM

bevis, beware of any big injuns named Shep...

NSFW

Spoiler!

bevischief 02-01-2013 05:46 PM

The Chamber of Commence does have a wood chipper out in front of it. But being a college town does makes up for some things.

RealSNR 02-01-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9371201)
I am from the greater KC area and moved up here bout a year and a half ago. I have yet to pick up the accent. My wife has picked it up.

There's a waitress at JL Beers in Fargo who has served me the two times I've been in. I recognize her because she has the richest, norskiest North Dakota accent I've ever heard.

"My neeame is Byecca aend eye'll be surrrrving yoooah. Woouahd yooah lyike a byeer oawn tayap ooor mayeebe a pooahp? We hyave coooooooke prawdyucts"

BlackHelicopters 02-01-2013 06:04 PM

Best thread ever.

htismaqe 02-01-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9371297)
There's a waitress at JL Beers in Fargo who has served me the two times I've been in. I recognize her because she has the richest, norskiest North Dakota accent I've ever heard.

"My neeame is Byecca aend eye'll be surrrrving yoooah. Woouahd yooah lyike a byeer oawn tayap ooor mayeebe a pooahp? We hyave coooooooke prawdyucts"

ROFL

OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-01-2013 06:23 PM

Trent Dilfer did highly recomend that the Chiefs sign Priest Holmes when they interviewed him for the QB postion. They should of asked him his opinion of Michael Turner.

SAUTO 02-01-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9370243)
And yet he continues to run his mouth...

He obviously meant what he said. **** him.

yep you are right
Posted via Mobile Device

lewdog 02-01-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9370076)
He basically said that it would be one thing if Geno was losing shootouts like Robert Griffin and Jay Cutler but he only put up 7 on Texas Tech and 14 on K-State.

And how does Winston then defend Cassel when he only put up 6 on the ravens, 16 on the Raiders, 13 on the Chargers and 17 on the Bills?

splatbass 02-01-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9370146)
Why does this have to be so ****ing hard. I dont understand.

We've waited so long for this to work out, now it does and everyone is fighting it tooth and nail.

I know everyone has wanted the #1 pick forever, but there has never been a guarantee that if we got it the Chiefs would draft the fan favorite. NFL front offices tend to do what they think is right, not what the fans want. You might want to start preparing yourself for disappointment now. Just being realistic. I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

htismaqe 02-01-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9371416)
I know everyone has wanted the #1 pick forever, but there has never been a guarantee that if we got it the Chiefs would draft the fan favorite. NFL front offices tend to do what they think is right, not what the fans want. You might want to start preparing yourself for disappointment now. Just being realistic. I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

Yeah, it's too bad that lot of people couldn't just get on board.

It's gonna be glorious when they pick Geno and somebody else ends up with Luke Joeckel.

keg in kc 02-01-2013 06:55 PM

All these threads and articles need to be re-labeled something like "without speaking to anyone, media guy conjects that Reid might be interested in Alex Smith".