ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   If Marty Chokes... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038)

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:04 PM

Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

Pitt Gorilla 01-08-2005 11:05 PM

Conservatism kills Marty again.

Rausch 01-08-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Don't know about that statement Johnny. At least Marty got his team to the post-season.

He will next year too...and choke again.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:08 PM

My apologies to DV.....

Ultra Peanut 01-08-2005 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny
Dick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than MartyDick Vermiel is better than Marty...(95x more...)

You can't even copy and paste properly...

Dick Vermiel is better than Marty

KCTitus 01-08-2005 11:12 PM

Umm...good ole marty. Yeee Haww..

the Talking Can 01-08-2005 11:13 PM

Marty is loser.

This obsession can now end.

Never speak his name or your stupid arguments about him again.

KCTitus 01-08-2005 11:14 PM

Marty can thank Hoculi for at least tying the game

Iowanian 01-08-2005 11:16 PM

Little Buddy..........Make sure to stop at intervals between typing and stretch those hands, wrists and fingers. You don't want to get Tendonitis.

gblowfish 01-08-2005 11:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:banghead:

Start typing, Johnny Boy. Maybe you can dress up like this guy while you do it:

KCTitus 01-08-2005 11:18 PM

Proctor doesnt have the SACK to show up now.

the Talking Can 01-08-2005 11:21 PM

I'm trying to imagine what could compensate for the endless threads started by Johhny trashing DV and threatening those who disagreed with him...over and over and over, only to be followed by "I'm leaving"...followed by "I apologize"....followed by more threads, more threats, more "I'm leaving"....more "I apologize".....followed by "I was right! Bow to me!"

frankly, nothing can give me back the time wasted reading that juvenile crap....

KCTitus 01-08-2005 11:24 PM

I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.

morphius 01-08-2005 11:29 PM

Too funny. Marty actually got lucky for once in the playoff's and they still find a way to choke. Simply amazing the luck he has.

KCJohnny 01-08-2005 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus
I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.

You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, STFU and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.