ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

Slainte 04-24-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6708108)
Yesterday was McDaniels' birthday.

Yes, of course. I was only wondering about the manner in which Tebow blew out the candles on Josh's cake...

Quesadilla Joe 04-24-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Denver just made the greatest long-term move of the draft, trading up to take Tebow. McDaniels coached Brady. Knows what takes. Home run.
Twitter / Skip Bayless: Denver just made the great ...

Quote:

Cutler wouldn't listen to Josh McDaniels. Tebow will. Josh worked w/ and learned from Brady. Will help harness Tebow intangibles. Look out!
Quote:

Bet you Tebow could win more games next year for the Rams than Bradford. I hear "Bradford needs to sit for a yr." B/c not tough enough?
:)

Bwana 04-24-2010 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6708659)

:spock:

How is Teabag going to win games this year when he's sitting on the bench changing cleats for the other players? I bet he doesn't even move up to clipbaord holder until next year.

Bane 04-24-2010 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6708659)

Lots of man/boy love going on in Dungver....:shake:

Quesadilla Joe 04-25-2010 02:05 AM

Quote:

In a meeting room at the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis, Broncos coach Josh McDaniels and Tim Tebow sat several feet apart, engaged in animated, rapid-fire conversation about football. They clicked almost immediately.

McDaniels was convinced Tebow was genuine. He came away even more intrigued with Tebow as a player.

Tebow, an All-America quarterback at Florida and the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner, felt he had found a kindred football spirit.

"I was jacked leaving that room. I didn't even want to visit another room. It was not enough time," Tebow said. "We were excited, we were enthusiastic. There was passion. It was just intense, and it was ball, and it was juice. The juice level in that room was high, and it was awesome."
Quote:

"We left (the combine) saying, 'Boy, that's pretty unique, what he has and his passion for this game and for winning.' He's been a winner, and you could see why," McDaniels said.
Quote:

Tebow said he knows that as a rookie, he will be judged by how he works — not by what he says.

"I'm going to have one goal and that goal is to earn the respect of my teammates and coaches. That's the only goal I have," Tebow said. "It's not to be the starting quarterback right now, it is to earn their respect, because when you earn respect from people, then they begin to like you, and then they believe in you, and then they begin to love you, and then you have a team that is united and cares about each other more than anything else.

"Then you go out there and you play for each other, you play for your coaches and you win championships."
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...mpaign=twitter

:)

Fairplay 04-25-2010 02:50 AM

Knowmo had a lot of TAGS that honored him.

BigMeatballDave 04-25-2010 03:14 AM

Skip Bayless? LMAO that dude is a screw in a box full of tools...

Hammock Parties 04-25-2010 08:34 AM

Quote:

then they begin to like you, and then they believe in you, and then they begin to love you, and then you have a team that is united and cares about each other more than anything else.
http://i.imgur.com/AsJBB.jpg

Time's Yours 04-25-2010 10:00 AM

Knowmo,

Do you think Tebow starts this season?

Pasta Little Brioni 04-25-2010 10:03 AM

"I was jacked leaving that room. I didn't even want to visit another room. It was not enough time," Tebow said. "We were excited, we were enthusiastic. There was passion. It was just intense, and it was ball, and it was juice. The juice level in that room was high, and it was awesome. Then we went back to Josh's and made love all night long."

Quesadilla Joe 04-25-2010 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillip (Post 6712427)
Knowmo,

Do you think Tebow starts this season?

I have no clue. I know for a fact he will play. I don't know if he will just do some special package stuff this year or what.

scorpio 04-25-2010 06:27 PM

uh oh...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=511...goryid=2378529

Quesadilla Joe 04-27-2010 04:15 AM

How do you know that Tebow is going to be able to drop back and read a defense at the professional level?

McDaniels: A lot of people are taking this pretty far in terms of criticism of this player. You sit this player down and talk to him, relative of most college football QB's that I have done coming out of college, and it isn't even close. In terms of his understanding of defense and his football aptitude. You know, people can be critical of his delivery or his release but to talk about his mental ability and his ability to read defenses and all that stuff, some of the stuff he was doing at Florida was as difficult as we're going to do here, in terms of the mental side of the game I don't think (we) are all to concerned about that. I think that's something that he is going to eat up.

Chiefs=Champions 04-27-2010 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6717991)
How do you know that Tebow is going to be able to drop back and read a defense at the professional level?

McDaniels: A lot of people are taking this pretty far in terms of criticism of this player. You sit this player down and talk to him, relative of most college football QB's that I have done coming out of college, and it isn't even close. In terms of his understanding of defense and his football aptitude. You know, people can be critical of his delivery or his release but to talk about his mental ability and his ability to read defenses and all that stuff, some of the stuff he was doing at Florida was as difficult as we're going to do here, in terms of the mental side of the game I don't think (we) are all to concerned about that. I think that's something that he is going to eat up.

Its sooo suprising that a coach sticks up for a player he just drafted... :rolleyes:

Quesadilla Joe 04-27-2010 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 6717996)
Its sooo suprising that a coach sticks up for a player he just drafted... :rolleyes:

I just thought that was some pretty good insight on a question that a lot of people have about Tebow. He didn't give some bland answer, he actually went into some detail on why he thinks certain criticisms are unfair.