ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Broncos news megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285643)

ROYC75 08-12-2014 04:26 PM

Broncos news megathread
 
Discussion: All things Broncos.

Just Passin' By 08-12-2014 04:30 PM

Just teabag him next time/Peyton Manning

TribalElder 08-12-2014 04:31 PM

IN

**** denver

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-12-2014 04:32 PM

So he'll be back in time to play in the god damn super bowl !!!!!!!!!:mad:

Hammock Parties 08-12-2014 04:32 PM

stay down, bitch

TribalElder 08-12-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10813706)
So he'll be back in time to play in the god damn super bowl !!!!!!!!!:mad:

ROFL

they won't make it to the superbowl this year

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-12-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 10813708)
ROFL

they won't make it to the superbowl this year

Why u say that. Demarcus Ware improves them all by himself.

Discuss Thrower 08-12-2014 04:44 PM

Because KC needs bad karma this season.

listopencil 08-12-2014 05:13 PM

It's a shame about Trevathan, I'd heard he was doing pretty well this season. I'm not all that concerned with the fighting. It's stupid but it happens.

Hammock Parties 08-12-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10813776)
It's a shame about Trevathan

No it's not.

I hope he is in terrible pain for months and never plays again.

TribalElder 08-12-2014 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10813720)
Why u say that. Demarcus Ware improves them all by himself.

because **** THEM that's why

LMAO

plus it's the Chiefs year... again this year like every year since whenever we last did something like 1960 something

Big Smoke 08-12-2014 05:33 PM

Luckily we've got this guy nobody has ever heard of from EastWest Ballsac State Junior College just waiting in the wings to become a sta./ The Herpe

Red Dawg 08-12-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10813776)
It's a shame about Trevathan, I'd heard he was doing pretty well this season. I'm not all that concerned with the fighting. It's stupid but it happens.

Thank god your not concerned about the fighting. Elway will be glad to hear it.

Red Dawg 08-12-2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10813720)
Why u say that. Demarcus Ware improves them all by himself.

He does man. He was the leader of the worst defense the NFL had ever had last year but now he will be the man like majic. Denver will overcome all the historical data stacked against them and win it all.

They have no chance hell of pulling this off.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-12-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 10813831)
He does man. He was the leader of the worst defense the NFL had ever had last year but now he will be the man like majic. Denver will overcome all the historical data stacked against them and win it all.

They have no chance hell of pulling this off.


OK., I'm good with that ! :clap:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.