ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Soren Petro-Rumor Pioli has signed an extension (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264903)

tredadda 10-09-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8997134)
Hell ask Browns fans what they even think of Bill Belichick....

They think he's an overrated piece of garbage that happen to trip over a gold nugget in Tom Brady...which is essentially what happened in New England.

Except he built Cleveland into a winner that was predicted to go to the SB the year Modell broke the news that the taem was moving to Baltimore which effectively ruined that season. He won a playoff game in Cleveland more recently than we did in KC.

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 08:06 PM

Pioli is Grima Wormtongue, and Clark is Theoden if this goes down.

"Chiefs fans...they are not welcome."

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...87/ttt0517.jpg

Brock 10-09-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 8997132)
We have never been in position to draft a top QB where we were at in the draft.

This is bullcrap. Nonsense and excuses that this team thrives on.

mcaj22 10-09-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 8997155)
Except he built Cleveland into a winner that was predicted to go to the SB the year Modell broke the news that the taem was moving to Baltimore which effectively ruined that season. He won a playoff game in Cleveland more recently than we did in KC.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

no he didnt

Cleveland was ****ing terrible when all these Pats tree idiots were sitting on their treadmills in the room watching film. Everyone from Pioli to Belicheck to Saban to Ferentz they built a shit ****ing team that was getting dominated

did you not watch the Browns 95 A Football Life that was on television recently?

In58men 10-09-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8997159)
This is bullcrap. Nonsense and excuses that this team thrives on.

Exactly. Why couldn't we trade up in the past? There is always a way to move up in the draft.

FAX 10-09-2012 08:10 PM

I can understand Mr. Hoover's point of view. Firing Pioli would cause additional chaos and, at this point in the game, the Chiefs could sure use some stability.

However, if I were Clark's counselor, I would argue that we're already in the throes of chaos ... in addition to fielding arguably the worst team in the NFL on Sundays (and certainly not reflective of the talent on the roster), struggling to get value from our recent drafts, and finding ourselves in the midst of a fan revolt. It may seem like a tough decision, but it really isn't. It just means that Clark will have to go to work again to hire a new GM.

Sometimes it's best to walk away from a stinking pile of garbage rather than hope for a breeze.

To date, Pioli has shown nothing ... nothing ... that can reasonably demonstrate he is capable of hiring a proper head coach, glean maximum value from the draft, or keep the fans in the seats. The franchise is floundering in every conceivable, important category and there is only one person to blame ... the person who is ultimately responsible ... and the person who must be let go.

FAX

tredadda 10-09-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8997162)
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

no he didnt

Cleveland was ****ing terrible when all these Pats tree idiots were sitting on their treadmills in the room watching film. Everyone from Pioli to Belicheck to Saban to Ferentz they built a shit ****ing team that was getting dominated

did you not watch the Browns 95 A Football Life that was on television recently?

So they didn't beat NE 20-13 on Jan 1, 1995? Were they not predicted to go to the SB in 1995? Also Cleveland was a joke prior to his arrival. Yes I did watch the Browns 95 special, apparently we did not see the same thing.

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 8997174)
So they didn't beat NE 20-13 on Jan 1, 1995? Were they not predicted to go to the SB in 1995? Also Cleveland was a joke prior to his arrival. Yes I did watch the Browns 95 special, apparently we did not see the same thing.

That Browns team was a bunch of shit the whole time they were there.

They had one good season against an incredibly weak schedule.

Sound familiar?

Hoover 10-09-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 8997139)
We've had the assets to trade up, like the Redskins did. Stop making excuses.

Like who? Tannehill? LMFAO

The Bad Guy 10-09-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 8997056)
says who?

Wasn't Haley dog shit too until the Steelers hired him?

I forgot, Haley is now a cult hero because some reporter wrote that he didn't get along with Pioli.

If you want to stick your fingers in your ears fine, but his reputation is dogshit as I said.

People in the NFL recognized that Haley was in a no-win situation. Haley though did something that Pioli will never in a million years do when he leaves the Chiefs. Go work for a coach he had no prior ties with.

Pioli is on the first bus back to Foxboro the minute he's fired here.

DJ's left nut 10-09-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8997036)
He said qualified.

I think McDaniels is a great OC. He's not a HC.

And let's say you're McDaniels (who I actually think can be a good HC) - would you rather be the OC of a Brady led team and the almost guaranteed successor to BB in New England...or a coffee boy for Pioli.

McDaniels will not get another shot at coaching if he fails a 2nd time. He's still a very young man and can't afford to become a coaching pariah by the time he's 40.

He would be far FAR smarter to simply wait until BB retires and 3-4 years.

Brock 10-09-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 8997188)

yeah, it would really suck to have him. Jesus Christ.

Chiefspants 10-09-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 8997174)

This sums up the "talent" of the Browns quite nicely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8975907)
That is so much bullshit.

All that genious and the Browns went:

6-10
7-9
7-9
11-5
5-11

1 playoff win.

AMAZING STAFF, BROS

tredadda 10-09-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8997185)
That Browns team was a bunch of shit the whole time they were there.

They had one good season against an incredibly weak schedule.

Sound familiar?

And yet Belechick won a playoff game with all of that more recently than we have in KC. He made something out of nothing there meaning he is more than just Tom Brady. Not saying Brady isn't responsible for the majority of his success because he is. Brady is not all of his success though.

DaKCMan AP 10-09-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 8997188)

Tannehill? Sure. RGIII? Yes, please. I'd take Christian Ponder.