ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Soren Petro-Rumor Pioli has signed an extension (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264903)

stonedstooge 10-09-2012 05:09 PM

God I almost hope this is true. It would finally give me the courage to stop being a fan of this team and completely sever all ties with them after following them since the 60's.

qabbaan 10-09-2012 05:15 PM

There isn't any calculus by which this makes sense. The guy is in his third losing season out of four. The team appears to be in disarray. Drafts are underwhelming. Arrowhead is half empty at kickoff. Fans are revolting in a way we haven't seen in the modern era of football in this city.

Why would Hunt do this? It makes no sense.

Even if you are in the "Clark only cares about money" camp, this makes no sense because attendance seems to be trending downward. The Chiefs didn't give away jerseys in the 90s. They sold tickets then. As fast as they could print them.

I don't buy it.

the Talking Can 10-09-2012 05:20 PM

pioli is the biggest piece of shit in the nfl

re-signing him is a clear statement that you hate your fanbase....so I expect he is already signed

CaliforniaChief 10-09-2012 05:26 PM

I don't believe it. But if it's true, it would be akin to re-electing Obama. You hated his predecessor, you went for big change, and now have had 3 out of 4 losing seasons. Oh hell, let's just bring him back. Off to DC.......LMAO

Molitoth 10-09-2012 05:31 PM

There are ways out of contracts, we see it all of the time.

that said, there are even more ways moronic chief fans like CAPS DEB will find excuses to keep buying those season tix because they are "true fans".

We are Chiefsplanet. We KNOW football and this team. The sad people who claim Matt Cassel is a Pro Bowl QB are the same that will still be at Arrowhead next year supporting the chiefs no matter what.

Mr. Laz 10-09-2012 05:33 PM

i really have nothing to say ... just wanted to post in this thread in case one of you has a embolism and dies.

I want to be ready to laugh

LMAO

BigMeatballDave 10-09-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8996701)
i really have nothing to say ... just wanted to post in this thread in case one of you has a embolism and dies.

LMAO

:spock:

Quesadilla Joe 10-09-2012 05:53 PM

If true, talk about horrible timing.

Maybe Pioli was pissed about the banner and wanted Clark to show him his job was safe.

Crush 10-09-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8996701)

LMAO

Thanks for contribution Laz. Your contributions are top notch. When are you going to resume your bitching about someone else's bitching?

SAUTO 10-09-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8996739)

Maybe Pioli was pissed about the banner and wanted Clark to show him his job was safe.

Go **** yourself bitch
Posted via Mobile Device

DrunkBassGuitar 10-09-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 8996649)
There isn't any calculus by which this makes sense. The guy is in his third losing season out of four. The team appears to be in disarray. Drafts are underwhelming. Arrowhead is half empty at kickoff. Fans are revolting in a way we haven't seen in the modern era of football in this city.

Why would Hunt do this? It makes no sense.

Even if you are in the "Clark only cares about money" camp, this makes no sense because attendance seems to be trending downward. The Chiefs didn't give away jerseys in the 90s. They sold tickets then. As fast as they could print them.

I don't buy it.

This. If Hunt only cares about money, then why extend the guy who is losing it for him? There's no way he gives an extension to the guy that the fans hate more than King Carl.

Al Bundy 10-09-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8996739)

Trolling... lol

Crush 10-09-2012 06:10 PM

Just move the team to LA and get it over with. Put us out of our misery. Please release me from this curse.

pimpchief 10-09-2012 06:13 PM

Lets say the pats d gets destroyed this year and they go on a huge slide. Bb is fired, and Petrino Hired. He wants mallet to get out there and see what hes got.

HOW ABOUT A BB SP TB REUNION GUYS!!??!!

Mr_Tomahawk 10-09-2012 06:14 PM

I can't find anything on this.

If it is true...it will make it easier to walk away from this team while he is in charge.