ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Hahahahahahaha. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=207768)

CosmicPal 05-16-2009 01:46 PM

Hahahahahahaha.

Sorry you lost your "flag" old man, but one fan doesn't speak for all of us. Fuggen loser.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4GHAZv3zZQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4GHAZv3zZQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MIAdragon 05-16-2009 02:01 PM

repizzle

StcChief 05-16-2009 02:02 PM

LOL. away game, maybe a lower profile would be better.

kstater 05-16-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 5771197)
repizzle

What are you talking about? I'm sure a video from 2007 hasn't ever been posted here.

Iowanian 05-16-2009 02:05 PM

Some asshole stole a flag pole from a planet member and the 37 forever flag I'd had made out of the Arrowhead parking lot. I was kind of hoping the other guy would find out who did it.

MIAdragon 05-16-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 5771200)
What are you talking about? I'm sure a video from 2007 hasn't ever been posted here.

LMAO

MIAdragon 05-16-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5771206)
Some asshole stole a flag pole from a planet member and the 37 forever flag I'd had made out of the Arrowhead parking lot. I was kind of hoping the other guy would find out who did it.

How the F do you make a flag out of a parking lot!?!?

The Franchise 05-16-2009 02:08 PM

You low-life....scum bag.....wiener sucker.

RealSNR 05-16-2009 02:08 PM

My wife could beat the crap out of his wrinkly ass ROFL

The Franchise 05-16-2009 02:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/user/rickryansworld2

I know it's been posted before....but the dude interviews nasty looking strippers in KC.

KCChiefsMan 05-16-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 5771214)
My wife could beat the crap out of his wrinkly ass ROFL

something tells me that guy may be able to hold his own. He is from texas

MoreLemonPledge 05-16-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 5771249)

He's got the Hook 'Em Horns down. Kind of.

Kyle DeLexus 05-16-2009 02:31 PM

ROFL yep repost but it's a good one. The best thing is, if you leave a comment him and those dirty strippers will try to argue with you. Then you can just make fun of his hook 'em horns sign.

SnakeXJones 05-16-2009 02:32 PM

Wow those are some ears on that sum-bitch.

Kyle DeLexus 05-16-2009 02:39 PM

LMAO "That flag had a star on it and that star represents the United States of American are you disrespecting America?" That star represents the "Lone Star State" Or the Republic of Texas. Texas didn't want to be a part of America.

He also says we have no respect for other teams but goes to a Chiefs vs. Titans game and waves a cowboys flag. He has video of when they were waving the flag. They went to all different parts of the stadium and stood in the aisles holding it up, what did they expect.

Also he is talking about the person stealing his flag and committing criminal activities when he took a video camera into the game and was filming, which directly violates team policy.

LOCOChief 05-16-2009 02:39 PM

Mean old prick, I would've given the flag back 2 min later but he's going to give me a beatdown over a stupid joke no way, not this cat.

Kyle DeLexus 05-16-2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 5771283)
Mean old prick, I would've given the flag back 2 min later but he's going to give me a beatdown over a stupid joke no way, not this cat.

Your lucky you didn't. Even after his cancer treatment he would have kicked your ass.

MoreLemonPledge 05-16-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 5771287)
Your lucky you didn't. Even after his cancer treatment he would have kicked your ass.

And that's all I've got to say!

KCChiefsMan 05-16-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 5771281)
LMAO "That flag had a star on it and that star represents the United States of American are you disrespecting America?" That star represents the "Lone Star State" Or the Republic of Texas. Texas didn't want to be a part of America.

like OU Sooner fans, I lived in OKC last year and wore my KU shirts a lot and got a bit of trash talk, mostly fun, but a few were ridiculous a-holes. I would ask them "so, what exactly is a Sooner?" I know what it means, but none of them did. Out of dozens that I asked, not one knew what a Sooner is, but they are DIE HARD fans. lol, most responses were "We win sooner than others" or "Sooner to win a championship" Not one mentioned the settling on the land there.

Kyle DeLexus 05-16-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 5771305)
like OU Sooner fans, I lived in OKC last year and wore my KU shirts a lot and got a bit of trash talk, mostly fun, but a few were ridiculous a-holes. I would ask them "so, what exactly is a Sooner?" I know what it means, but none of them did. Out of dozens that I asked, not one knew what a Sooner is, but they are DIE HARD fans. lol, most responses were "We win sooner than others" or "Sooner to win a championship" Not one mentioned the settling on the land there.

Why it's the name of the horse you silly goose. Boomer is the other, hence the Boomer Sooner chant! :)

Frazod 05-16-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 5771305)

Sort of like beaker fans who think a jayhawk is a real bird.

KCChiefsMan 05-16-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 5771334)
Sort of like beaker fans who think a jayhawk is a real bird.

I challenge you to walk the streets of Lawrence and find one person who believes a jayhawk is a real bird, or walk the campus and find 1 person. I'm sure there are some idiot locals that may think that.

Kyle DeLexus 05-16-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 5771336)
I challenge you to walk the streets of Lawrence and find one person who believes a jayhawk is a real bird

Well, he might find a couple. There are idiots in every fan base, but it would be difficult. I would say if you go to a game everyone you ask will know that it's not a real bird unlike the Sooner example you gave earlier.

okiedokieokoye 05-16-2009 05:22 PM

I"m not sure he is allowed outside. Ever. That was a big day for him.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-16-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 5771249)

How is the inability to cook, fight, or **** "holding your own"?

Chiefaholic 05-16-2009 07:44 PM

Was he waving the flag all game long obstructing people's view of the field. I could understand why somebody would take off with the damn thing if that were the case.