ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325756)

O.city 10-10-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14512659)
I was thinking maybe an average run defending defensive lineman who wasn't going to get resigned kinda trade

If the Bengals sell, I think Geno Atkins would be a nice add.

Maybe see if you could get another LB somewhere too.

arrowheadnation 10-10-2019 09:21 AM

Jaguars owner Shahid Khan had a "heart to heart" with Jalen Ramsey yesterday and says he expects him to play this week.

jjchieffan 10-10-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14512406)
Sitting here watching Kissels in the trenches wrap-up, and he told a very interesting story

After the game he watched Ballard walking down the tunnel basically talking to himself saying... Offensive Line, Defensive Line, Offensive Line, Defensive Line

Veach needs to start taking notes, let’s hope he follows that mantra when considering signings... that fancy CB can WAIT

Dominate the trenches, and you can beat teams like KC even with an inferior QB

Dominate the trenches and have Mahomes, and you’ll steamroll the entire NFL

Well, we have Jones. We traded for Clark and Ogbah, drafted Nnadi, and signed Okafor. Also, the switch to 4-3 has helped Kpass. Oh, and we signed the defensive line coach from the Patriots. Let's not act like an effort hasn't been made to strengthen the defensive line. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the offensive line.

arrowheadnation 10-13-2019 11:59 AM

Well Burt Vurch...6 games in, we are giving up somewhere between 6-10 yards per running play. Adjustments aren't going to fix this. The trade deadline is 2 weeks from Tuesday. Earn your ****ing paycheck.

New World Order 10-13-2019 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14513092)
If the Bengals sell, I think Geno Atkins would be a nice add.

Maybe see if you could get another LB somewhere too.

Yeah, forget Ramsey. We need some interior help badly.

Pats are going to run up the a gap and dink and dunk on our linebackers all day long.

carcosa 10-13-2019 12:25 PM

Can we trade for an entire defense plz

Sure-Oz 10-13-2019 12:25 PM

Veach needs to sell out to get LB and DL help

Mulliganman 10-13-2019 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 14519670)
Well Burt Vurch...6 games in, we are giving up somewhere between 6-10 yards per running play. Adjustments are going to fix this. The trade deadline is 2 weeks from Tuesday. Earn your ****ing paycheck.

You can’t fix this with a deadline move. The team needs OL help, LB help, and some lineman to help stop the freaking run.

Plus Pat is probably going to be playing on the gimpy ankle the rest of the year. Frankly, I am afraid of what Veach might do. If anything, I’d look for an OL so Pat doesn’t get killed.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-13-2019 02:27 PM

Don’t trade for anyone this season is done

arrowheadnation 10-13-2019 04:45 PM

Get Sammy, Fisher, and Jones back and trade for a CB, LB, and Defensive lineman and this season can still be salvaged. We'll know 2 weeks from Tuesday.

ShowtimeSBMVP 10-14-2019 09:11 AM

Maybe teams will want to trade with chiefs now that they look human.

old_geezer 10-14-2019 09:24 AM

Put me solidly in the "It would be useless to trade for Ramsey" group. Our OL, DL, and LB's are one hot pile of steaming garbage. It wouldn't bother me if any of our LBs never played another down in KC. Whatever we replaced them with couldn't do worse. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

The Franchise 10-14-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime (Post 14524583)
Maybe teams will want to trade with chiefs now that they look human.

Which will make trading a 1st even worse.

TambaBerry 10-14-2019 09:32 AM

go pick up brandon marshall he cant be worse then the lbs we're trotting out there and he doesnt cost draft capital

RickObie 10-14-2019 09:36 AM

A week or so ago I wrongly believed that we were a defensive player or two away but we need more than that - we get ZERO pressure on the QB and would we really make a move there when we have so much money tied up in Clark? Even if we attained a PP or Ramsey it won't mean anything, QB's have 6 days to throw so even Jesus back there won't help...save the picks for our new GM next season and go from there...