ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football John Madden Mentions The Pats And The Chiefs As Teams That Could Beat The Broncos (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277012)

Halfcan 10-04-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10046444)
One of those scenarios, is not going to happen. You pick.

Manning is due for a couple Ints. I don't think the Donks weak defense can stop the Cowboys. I know people think they will go 19-0 and have already given them the Superbowl- but this will be a tough game for them. They are cocky and due for a beat down.

Chiefs will smash the Titans- they might keep it close the first half before out D makes adjutmenst and closes them out.

vailpass 10-04-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10046454)
Manning is due for a couple Ints. I don't think the Donks weak defense can stop the Cowboys. I know people think they will go 19-0 and have already given them the Superbowl- but this will be a tough game for them. They are cocky and due for a beat down.

Chiefs will smash the Titans- they might keep it close the first half before out D makes adjutmenst and closes them out.

I don't know anyone that thinks Denver goes undefeated.
But I think they smash Dallas.

BigCatDaddy 10-04-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10046454)

The Cowboys suck.

Rain Man 10-04-2013 01:09 PM

I saw a critique that the teams the Chiefs have beaten are only 3-13 on the year. However, the teams the Broncos have beaten are only 4-12.

vailpass 10-04-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10046497)
I saw a critique that the teams the Chiefs have beaten are only 3-13 on the year. However, the teams the Broncos have beaten are only 4-12.

Yeah neither team has seen a big game yet. Ya just gotta pound who they put in front of you.
It's like Tuesday night at the bar...

listopencil 10-04-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10046497)

It's a long season, and we are barely into it.

Strongside 10-04-2013 01:38 PM

Whatever. They're going to lose in Dallas Sunday.

mikey23545 10-04-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10046460)
But I think they smash Dallas.

Absolutely.

Rain Man 10-04-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10046500)
Yeah neither team has seen a big game yet. Ya just gotta pound who they put in front of you.
It's like Tuesday night at the bar...

Exactly. It's not our fault that the NFC East is a bunch of patsies.

listopencil 10-04-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10046460)

I certainly don't expect it. I like how they said that they were going to be more aggressive on O and they're doing it. In my opinion they were too conservative last year. I mean, seriously, spend the time/effort/money on Peyton Manning and then shut it down if you're ahead by 5? Kneel at the half in the playoffs...both times...with decent time on the clock? Stupid.

Earthling 10-04-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10046623)
I certainly don't expect it. I like how they said that they were going to be more aggressive on O and they're doing it. In my opinion they were too conservative last year. I mean, seriously, spend the time/effort/money on Peyton Manning and then shut it down if you're ahead by 5? Kneel at the half in the playoffs...both times...with decent time on the clock? Stupid.

Yeah thats on Fox. I bet it stuck in his craw all off season too. At least I hope it did. :D

listopencil 10-04-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthling (Post 10046634)
Yeah thats on Fox. I bet it stuck in his craw all off season too. At least I hope it did. :D

It should have. Well, the only fall guy available for that has moved on to coach another team. Our old QB coach is now our OC and I like the change.

wazu 10-04-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10046586)
Whatever. They're going to lose in Dallas Sunday.

No they aren't. That's not even going to be a game. Dallas will give up before the end of the 1st Quarter. Their coach sounded like he'd given up already the other day on NFLN. Basically said his message to the team is that no matter how badly Denver is kicking their ass, they will have to keep playing.

listopencil 10-04-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 10046645)
No they aren't. That's not even going to be a game. Dallas will give up before the end of the 1st Quarter. Their coach sounded like he'd given up already the other day on NFLN. Basically said his message to the team is that no matter how badly Denver is kicking their ass, they will have to keep playing.

Tony Dungy was remarking the other day about how familiar Manning will probably be with Dallas's D.

REDHOTGTO 10-04-2013 04:25 PM

great, madden is shooting off his mouth, now we're screwed !