ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop -- eastsidedawg get your bitch ass in here! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339743)

TLO 09-12-2021 06:43 PM

He's here!!

TLO 09-12-2021 06:44 PM

Credit where credit is due. He showed up after the game. He didn't tuck tail and run like that bitch ass steelerdane.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:45 PM

i thought you guys had all the confidence? at half time all i was seeing was we dont have to beat you in September just wait until the playoffs.

quick to change the tune huh?

so did the game go like you thought?

eDave 09-12-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828839)
i thought you guys had all the confidence? at half time all i was seeing was we dont have to beat you in September just wait until the playoffs.

Do you know how often we see this approach by the opposition? It's the only way really but it seldom works without something else thrust into the equation.

KCUnited 09-12-2021 06:47 PM

Just lay back and accept this train, girl

Simply Red 09-12-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Yeah we always start slow - but we butt**** you in the end.

siberian khatru 09-12-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

I predicted 27-24 Chiefs. Can’t say I expected KC to get in a deep hole, but I thought it would be close. Browns had everything going for them and choked, right down to Baker throwing an INT when he could’ve rallied them to victory.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15828849)
Yeah we always start slow - but we butt**** you in the end.

ehh im no fun what satisfaction you think you will get is going to be a disappointment.

notorious 09-12-2021 06:49 PM

Boom. One of East’s fellow fans has figured it out.

Quote:

I feel like this is how it's going to go for the next 10 years against the Chiefs. It feels like late 80s Cavs vs Michael Jordan led Bulls.

Wisconsin_Chief 09-12-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

No, it went even better.

We were missing 3 defensive starters, played literally as horribly as we could possibly play for an entire half while your team played the best ball they will ever play all season, and we still managed pull it together and literally take over the game in a matter of like 12-15 plays.

I was actually one of the more incredible things this team has done in a while. Very similar to the Texans playoff game. It's just crazy to watch it happen over and over and over. Never gets old.

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 15828853)
I predicted 27-24 Chiefs. Can’t say I expected KC to get in a deep hole, but I thought it would be close. Browns had everything going for them and choked, right down to Baker throwing an INT when he could’ve rallied them to victory.

i mean you needed an uncharacteristic chubb fumble and a muffed punt to win.

it was pretty clear andy was out coached early got lucky in the 2nd half and pulled out the win

siberian khatru 09-12-2021 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidedawg (Post 15828860)
i mean you needed an uncharacteristic chubb fumble and a muffed punt to win.

it was pretty clear andy was out coached early got lucky in the 2nd half and pulled out the win

“Got lucky.”

Bl00dyBizkitz 09-12-2021 06:51 PM

Quote:

I mean yeah, we kinda won the football game.

Easy 6 09-12-2021 06:52 PM

It’s hard to even imagine just ridiculous online Browns fans must’ve been there for a while… chortling to themselves like Boss Hogg, and cracking open ancient bottles of whiskey to celebrate, lol

And then the cold hard truth set in, and then they learned where they actually are on the learning curve…you did your best, it just wasn’t good enough

eastsidedawg 09-12-2021 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 15828859)
No, it went even better.

We were missing 3 defensive starters, played literally as horribly as we could possibly play for an entire half while your team played the best ball they will ever play all season, and we still managed pull it together and literally take over the game in a matter of like 12-15 plays.

I was actually one of the more incredible things this team has done in a while. Very similar to the Texans playoff game. It's just crazy to watch it happen over and over and over. Never gets old.

i guess if you mean chucking up a prayer duck in hopes its completed ...that was pretty ugly more lucky than anything.