ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff New York Soda Drinkers, REJOICE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270996)

chiefzilla1501 03-11-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9486234)
I don't drink much pop, but it's pretty stupid to try and force people to drink less just by making the cup sizes smaller. I'm sure there's much more important things NY needs to be worrying about than people drinking big gulps.

The spiraling health care costs from people eating and drinking sugar and fat like maniacs is top priority in my book. This is the wrong way to do it but controlling obesity is unbelievably important. Because we all benefit big time from a health. Are system that starts slashing costs.

notorious 03-11-2013 04:49 PM

Execute the fat people.

/Omaha

BlackHelicopters 03-11-2013 05:39 PM

Meth and Big Gulps. Reunited at last.

Kylo Ren 03-11-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9485676)
They are now free to drink their large sodas and simultaneously b**** about the cost of our healthcare system. Kudos to them. Idiots.

Drinking beer and alcohol is bad for your health and certainly increases health insurance rates. Maybe they should try to ban alcohol too? Oh, wait.....

petegz28 03-11-2013 08:06 PM

This is 'Murica!!! Cheers...BIATCH!

http://uploads.static.vosizneias.com...06/biggulp.jpg

Omaha 03-11-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9486289)
Execute the fat people.

/Omaha

EagleRob 03-12-2013 04:23 AM

This reminded me of prohibition. I wonder if the underground speakeasys in Manhattan were selling a variety of moonshine carbonated beverages.

Spott 03-12-2013 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9486282)
The spiraling health care costs from people eating and drinking sugar and fat like maniacs is top priority in my book. This is the wrong way to do it but controlling obesity is unbelievably important. Because we all benefit big time from a health. Are system that starts slashing costs.

Maybe they could try eating less and exercising more.

rabblerouser 03-12-2013 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Wayne (Post 9486699)
Drinking beer and alcohol is bad for your health and certainly increases health insurance rates. Maybe they should try to ban alcohol too? Oh, wait.....

Apples and oranges; you have to be 21+ to buy alcohol, and it is taxed all to hell already...

Omaha 03-12-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9486282)

It continues to amaze me that people just refuse to take care of themselves. What is it about what seems to be a growing number of people that makes them ignore the fact that they are disgusting and giving themselves ridiculous health problems? We had to start a wellness program at work to try to encourage people to take care of themselves. Why can't people see that they should already be doing that?

Omaha 03-12-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleRob (Post 9487689)
This reminded me of prohibition. I wonder if the underground speakeasys in Manhattan were selling a variety of moonshine carbonated beverages.

Nah. Fat people are too lazy to do anything like that. They'll just complain... and eat.

Predarat 03-12-2013 08:13 AM

Gubbment needs to ban cheeseburgers.

notorious 03-12-2013 08:33 AM

I will be honest, the first thought that enters my mind when I see an extremely fat person is "lazy".

aturnis 03-12-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_Wayne (Post 9486699)

Who said anything about banning anything? Dumbass.

KC_Lee 03-12-2013 08:47 AM

People with weight problems, the one group of people that can be made fun of without fear of repercussions.

Quote:

Execute the fat people.
Quote:

Like.
Replace "fat people" with any of the following;
Black people
White people
Asians
Hispanics
Gay people
Southern people
New Yorker residents