ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

Mr. Plow 01-12-2022 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire (Post 16070982)
Buffalo over NE bc Buffalo is a low key big tv market

Chiefs over Steelers because Mahomes is the golden boy

Cowboys over 49ers because Prescott’s girlfriend is a wicken

Rams over Cardinals because “the league wants LA to succeed….the dark powers are all in on LA teams”

Raiders over Bengals bc you need at least 1 upset or the peasants start to suspect things are steered

Bucs over Eagles cuz Tom Brady

Exactly my guesses.

St. Patty's Fire 01-12-2022 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16070958)
Never bet against Brady...never bet on anything concerning him.

"According to the 41-year-old quarterback, the other equally important part of the equation is the pregame rituals that his wife, Gisele Bundchen, has him go through. In the days after the Patriots' 13-3 Super Bowl win over the Rams, Brady described some of those rituals.

First, Brady noted that Gisele makes an 'altar' for him at every game.

"I've learned a lot from my wife over the years," Brady said. "She's so about the power of intention, and believing things that are really going to happen and she always makes a little altar for me at the game, because she just wills it so much. So she put together a little altar for me that I could bring"

Sounds harmless right....I'm sure he HAS learned quite a bit over the years.

You probably have never been within 50 feet of a woman but white girls, especially rich ones. are obsessed with “manifestation” bullshit

BlackOp 01-12-2022 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070980)
What you're saying is, no matter how powerful the NFL and Vegas are, they are still powerless against Brady's wife's voodoo magic.

Makes "follow the money" and the "Jesuits" kinda pointless, eh?

Man...you dont know your ass from your face about this shit...haha.

It's just hocus-pocus, dude...dont give it another thought. Some new-age gibberish with healing stones, incense and Birkenstocks.

She's just some "fruit-loop" LA model-celebrity with too much time on her hands.

Hoopsdoc 01-12-2022 02:30 PM

It’s a shame that we have a poster here who has all this stuff figured out but won’t share it with us. :(

Mr. Plow 01-12-2022 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071001)

It's just hocus-pocus, dude...dont give it another thought. Some new-age gibberish with healing stones, incense and Birkenstocks.

She's just some "fruit-loop" LA model-celebrity with too much time on her hands.

So is this you saying she's not a real witch?

ModSocks 01-12-2022 02:33 PM

So lets try to not include divine intervention in our theories. Blackop has decided to include the supernatural, thus giving him a convenient, unlimited platform to form his thesis on.

I'd like to include my theories regarding the multi-verse and how that can affect rigging, but alas, lets stick to thinks that we can actually observe.

Curé 01-12-2022 02:37 PM

since blacko is a giant pussy, the men have to step up and make straight up, unambiguous predictions. here go:

Patriots vs Bills: Bills. nobody wants to see the plodding patriots and their 4 yards and a clown of dust. without brady and his witchy woman, the pats are just another boring east coast team with ugly unis.
Raiders vs Bengals: Bengals. were i a conspiracy nut, i'd choose the raiders cuz of madden. but i'm capable of logical, critical thinking, so it's the baby tigers.
Chiefs vs Steelers: Chiefs. the stench from the stoolers even being in the playoffs offends me.
Div:
bengals @ tits
bills @ chiefs

SF vs Cowboys: Cowboys. that's logical even from the conspiracy angle. america's team and what not.
Rams vs Cardinals: LAR. again, makes sense from the conspiracy side, but let's face it. the cards have been playing like trash. gtfo of the playoffs, ya stupid red frauds.
Bucs vs Eagles: TB. tom brady and his witchy woman will ensure another tb victory. but then, we don't need a stupid conspiracy theory to figure that one out, now do we?
Div:
lar @ gb
dal @ tb

BlackOp 01-12-2022 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16071010)
So is this you saying she's not a real witch?

She's whatever you want her to be...

Pro-tip...If you are ever a superstar athlete with model looks that's married and meet a high-ranking witch...dump your wife...you'll look 30 forever.

Bowser 01-12-2022 02:38 PM

What's this bullshit thread have to do with cutback runs?

wazu 01-12-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 16070961)
FTR, the main point on that is we have plenty of "NFL is rigged" threads that are mostly a platform for the same few people to spew their garbage, so having it all in one place makes it that much easier for people to go to thread tools and ignore.

Not that an extra few clicks to ignore one new thread a week is the end of the world either.... and this does at least have a different spin on it that will hopefully help prevent the same old garbage debate each week.

I get it. I view these threads as kind of just fun. I don't believe in some vast conspiracy, but it's kind of fun to spitball about what if it was all being orchestrated. Just trying to decide what the NFL would actually want to have happen is tough to do and makes for an interesting conversation.

ModSocks 01-12-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16071001)

I'm very well aware of what it is. I listen to true stories of cults, the occult etc on a daily basis.

I'm merely entertaining you, and arguing from within the universe you believe exists. You imply that she can dictate the bounce of a ball, not me.

Don't imply that she has the power the dictate the bounce of a ball with her witchcraft and then say "don't give it another thought". That's incredibly disingenuous.

I already explained that she's nothing more than a Epstein/Maxwell gift to Brady.

Between this and your, "The Rooney's need to rig a win for Big-Rape to have one more playoff loss for his rigged HoF resume" theory, it's becoming increasingly hard to believe you know anything at all.

Especially after i stomped you out in the week 18 predictions thread. If we were taking score, you'd be playing catchup to me right now.

ChiefsCountry 01-12-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16071035)
What's this bullshit thread have to do with cutback runs?

Cutback runs are allowed to happen because of Giesle's Black Magic Pussy juice

DrunkBassGuitar 01-12-2022 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 16070987)
Gonna try something here

I'm going to pick randomly and come up with a narrative based on the randomness and see how I do. This would probably be better to do during the regular season but I just thought of it.

I'll have a random number generator pick a number between 1-100, 1-50 is home team wins, 51-100 is the visitor wins.

My expectation is that I should do about 50-50.

We'll compare how I do with anyone making predictions based on rigging.

Random predictions:

AFC:

Steelers @ Chiefs (47): Chiefs win. This one is obvious. Mahomes is a very popular QB with a long future and Rapistborgor is at the end of his career

Patriots @ Bills (73): Patriots win. Perhaps the NFL wants to set up the GOAT vs the BOAT (cus Belichick is fat lol)

Raiders @ Bengals (1): Bengals win. Burrow is the hot new QB on the block and the people want more.

NFC:

Eagles @ Bucs (4): Bucs win. Even the RNG knows that the league fixes games for Brady

49ers @ Cowboys (75): 49ers win. Perhaps the NFL is setting up a revenge superbowl between the 49ers and the Chiefs?

Cardinals @ Rams (2): Rams win. Is the NFL setting up another home team to host a superbowl? We can only read the tea leaves.

ModSocks 01-12-2022 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curé (Post 16071030)
since blacko is a giant pussy, the men have to step up and make straight up, unambiguous predictions. here go:

By the end of this we will know who the real authority on Rigged Theory is.

And it won't be Blackop. He's taken the TaQo road, in which he refuses to post what he thinks in fear of ridicule, and instead insinuates through "bread crumbs" all the while stating "i don't care what you think of me".

It's lame. It's boring. It's cowardice.

But it completely fits the personality type as we've seen this behavior before from the likes of TaQo etc.

It's up to him to break that mold, which i fully expect he will not do.

To be frank, i didn't think he'd even participate in these threads at all. So kudos to him for at least that much.

Curé 01-12-2022 02:48 PM

i still wanna know why brady's wife was so ineffective against eli manning and big dick nick.