ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs How much is enough?... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264959)

pr_capone 10-11-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8999930)
How many cuts do we need to make to regain the trust of the fans?...

This is an outstanding question.

For me... it would have to be a choice you don't have listed. But they don't all need to happen tomorrow.

Step 1 - Cassel doesn't start again
Step 2 - Pioli canned (I'd like to see this done by the Raiders home game)
Step 3 - Draft 1st rd QB

Step 4 would be to fire RAC but the new GM would likely do it just to get his people in.

007 10-11-2012 02:23 AM

Cassel gone

Pioli gone

1st round QB drafted

Preferably RAC gone

spanky 52 10-11-2012 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9000863)
This is an outstanding question.

For me... it would have to be a choice you don't have listed. But they don't all need to happen tomorrow.

Step 1 - Cassel doesn't start again
Step 2 - Pioli canned (I'd like to see this done by the Raiders home game)
Step 3 - Draft 1st rd QB

Step 4 would be to fire RAC but the new GM would likely do it just to get his people in.

This would be the most logical scenario. It would cost CHunt a lot of money in the short term but be very profitable in the long term.

bevischief 10-11-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8999952)
YOU Fire Pioli, Crennel and Cassel

Get a solid GM, Hire a real NFL coach and draft a 1st rd QB and you wont be able to get a ticket in this town for a game.

Its not rocket science. 3 cuts = sell outs and a fan frenzy...

This.

Fish 10-11-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG K (Post 9000664)
As I have said before, STOP going to the games locals.. No way any changes are made as long as the seats are filled, the parking passes paid, and the beer is bought. As long as the Hunt family is making money, there will be no changes of anything. You, as locals who attend the game, requested filet mignon, and have received ground beef instead.

As long as you keep going to this establishment, and paying for filet mignon knowing your going to receive ground beef, no change will be made. How many millions under the cap? Pisshollies job is to make the Hunt family money, DONE!

As long as the sheep of KC continue to fill the stadium, the Hunts will continue to make money. Flying banners don't mean shit when they are still turning a profit....

Boycott Arrowhead, and you will have their attention....Its that simple. Make them lose money, and they will listen....

Every season ticket holder in the stadium, which makes up a majority of the crowd, has already paid for every single ticket. So the Chiefs already have the money.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-11-2012 08:04 AM

A first round QB starting and playing well day one will be enough to mask alot of the "holes" on the team. Passing on turds like Sanchez and Clausen was fine by me. They give up whatever it takes to bring in a guy like Geno and you guys will be changing your tune in no time.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-11-2012 08:08 AM

Blow the whole ****ing thing up. I can't ****ing wait to go back to the 4-3. :facepalm:

This just ****ing sucks.

HemiEd 10-11-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 9000577)
I said Fire Pioli. If that is done, Romeo and Cassel are gone and we most likely draft a 1st round QB.

This, even though I said to do all of them.

RAC is making me want to scratch my own eyes out, he is that bad.

Never did I think the Chiefs would have a HC, with worse sideline skills than Herm ****ing Edwards, but it happened.

The fact that he thinks the fans are happy with a "competitive game" makes me want to go postal.