ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc My ghost story from today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263113)

Frazod 09-03-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8875357)
I havent spent the night since either. I dont know how to describe it. Just that felling that you are being watched. I can tell you this. The incident when the over head lights came crashing down at 4am in the garage for no reason at all. DIDNT HELP NONE!

Is the whole house creepy, or just the basement?

LiveSteam 09-03-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8875365)

Its not a creepy house. It a modern split entry home. I truly think Herald was there the first year or 2 bugs & company moved in. I also think Bugs cussed Herald & his not so handy home repairs & Herald finally said **** YOU! & split to the other side.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8875365)

It's Bugs house dude.... what do you think?

LiveSteam 09-03-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8875372)
It's Bugs house dude.... what do you think?

LMAO
Their has been probably been 5 or 6 weird things happen in that house. allof them happened in the first couple years they lived there. In Harold's behalf. The man had at least a dozen home projects going when he died & he didnt have a clue what he was doing on any of them

The lights coming down in the garage still freaks me out

d3c0y55 09-03-2012 08:24 PM

Well that is creepy

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8875378)
LMAO
Their has been probably been 5 or 6 weird things happen in that house. allof them happened in the first couple years they lived there. In Harold's behalf. The man had at least a dozen home projects going when he died & he didnt have a clue what he was doing on any of them

Unfinished business they say... Oh and Bug lives there.

Bugeater 09-03-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8875357)
I havent spent the night since either. I dont know how to describe it. Just that felling that you are being watched. I can tell you this. The incident when the over head lights came crashing down at 4am in the garage for no reason at all. DIDNT HELP NONE!

Were you here that night too?

LiveSteam 09-03-2012 08:28 PM

Ya on the couch in the basement

Bugeater 09-03-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8875397)
Ya on the couch in the basement

You were also here for the chimney fire. :hmmm:

Maybe you were bringing the spirits with you from somewhere.

Frazod 09-03-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8875409)

I have a friend like that. I just hope he doesn't get too much of his bad luck on me. :D

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 08:37 PM

More people have to have ghost stories than what have posted here.

LiveSteam 09-03-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8875409)

Has their been any incidents in the last few years?

Bugeater 09-03-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8875435)
Has their been any incidents in the last few years?

Nah, nothing at all other than the dog not liking to be in the basement.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8875449)
Nah, nothing at all other than the dog not liking to be in the basement.

You should have a seaonce in the basement even though I have no ****ing clue how to spell sayonce... seaonce... you know, when the little fat woman comes in and you all sit around a table while she conjurs up the spirits then shit flys accross the room and things fall off shelves. One of those things.

Lumpy 09-03-2012 08:50 PM

My brothers and I saw ghosts in our house and our dad never believed our stories. Then, a few years ago, my dad called me w/ his ghost story. Needless to say, he's definitely a believer now.

My parents were renting a spot in an old building in their town, (it was an odds and ends store). Anyway, one day my dad was closing up and he was the only one in the back of the store, (my SIL and niece had walked out the front door a few minutes before). He heard a noise towards the back door, turned around, and there was a lady standing there. He started walking towards her to see who she was, then stopped when he got about 10 ft away from her. She waved, then walked through the back door.

Now for the really freaky part... there's an old bar directly behind the store and the owner told my dad about Sarah. She owned the bar in the early 1920's, (IIRC) and she had died in the bar. Anyway, a lot of the people that have gone to the establishment over the years have "seen" her.

When I was in KS a month or so ago, we went to the bar. Before anyone asks, no, I didn't see her. However, I did see a picture of her and it gave me the heebie-jeebies. LMAO

Oh, and she was kind of hot. I figured that I would get that out of the way before anyone asks. :D