ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs KC CHIEFS vs. TENNESSEE TITANS: Who wins? Your predictions? Your final score? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326525)

Chief Northman 11-08-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14581762)
Titans are going to be without Jurrell Casey, Delanie Walker, Corey Davis, and Jayon Brown...

Chiefs by 20+.

Did not know Brown was out.

Kelce and the RBs may feast in the passing game...

Chris Meck 11-08-2019 03:52 PM

This will be a statement game.

The defense is feeling their oats and Tennessee is NOT explosive.

Mahomes back, offense will be focused.

I think they're all a little irritated that everyone wrote them off so quick.

42-13.

BlackHelicopters 11-08-2019 03:58 PM

Just took a nasty Ubeja Vontell.

Coochie liquor 11-08-2019 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters (Post 14581782)
Just took a nasty Ubeja Vontell.

So a mud butt 15 wiper??

Stryker 11-08-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14581778)
This will be a statement game.

The defense is feeling their oats and Tennessee is NOT explosive.

Mahomes back, offense will be focused.

I think they're all a little irritated that everyone wrote them off so quick.

42-13.

Put me in this bracket! DITTO! Geaux Chiefs! :thumb:

GloryDayz 11-08-2019 08:25 PM

I'm hoping the O-line pulls the corn cob out of their assholes and protects out FQB. If that happens, and the D lays the smack down on the Titans O, we have a great game.

Y'all enjoy it, I'll be at my younger son's Eagle Court of Honor...

eDave 11-08-2019 09:52 PM

I don't think anyone wants a piece of us this week. Mahomes and team are going to be on fire.

GloryDayz 11-08-2019 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14582132)
I don't think anyone wants a piece of us this week. Mahomes and team are going to be on fire.

We still suffer Andy Reid, so don't bet the farm... Don't get me wrong, we should win, but don't bet the farm since Andy's still running the show.

FloridaMan88 11-08-2019 10:12 PM

FINALLY since early in the Jacksonville game Mahomes and all of his playmakers are back.

Not having Fisher will still hurt a little, but it is going to be an aerial assault in Nashville.

RaidersOftheCellar 11-08-2019 10:30 PM

Could be wrong, but this seems like exactly the kind of team that KC will roll. Not much speed or skill, poor blocking.

I think the only question is whether we drop 30 or 40.

mr. tegu 11-08-2019 10:53 PM

KC CHIEFS vs. TENNESSEE TITANS: Who wins? Your predictions? Your final score?

I think a lot of people nationally have forgotten just how ridiculously good this offense is since we haven’t seen it but for one half quarter this season. A quarter in which we toyed with a legitimate defense. We will win easily, by at least three scores, and have 30+ points after the third quarter at which point we likely put Moore in.

chiefforlife 11-09-2019 12:24 AM

Having Patrick Mahomes is the best thing ever for us Chief fans but I have to say, watching our Defense come together and play well has me so excited. I am just as excited to watch our D out there as I am our Offense.
Its made Chiefs games even better to watch and thats saying something.

Just something about having a Blitzing, attacking Defense that brings back old memories of Chiefs football.

This team is coming together at just the right time. I cant wait for this game Sunday!

GO CHIEFS!!

BossChief 11-09-2019 12:25 AM

Pat will have 300 yards and 4 TDs in the first half.

Chiefs roll 38-17

lcarus 11-09-2019 12:53 AM

The Titans are kind of a Jekyll and Hyde team. One week they're awful, the next week they look like a playoff team due mainly to their defense.

Rausch 11-09-2019 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefforlife (Post 14582293)
Having Patrick Mahomes is the best thing ever for us Chief fans but I have to say, watching our Defense come together and play well has me so excited. I am just as excited to watch our D out there as I am our Offense.
Its made Chiefs games even better to watch and thats saying something.

Just something about having a Blitzing, attacking Defense that brings back old memories of Chiefs football.

This team is coming together at just the right time. I cant wait for this game Sunday!

GO CHIEFS!!

All this. Pat’s injury may end up being a blessing...