ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Peters Suspended (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312117)

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13265678)
The guy is costingbus games with his bullshit.

This is just being a contrarian

He is? I thought the bad playcalling, bad qbing/unclutch qbing, awful front 7 the 100 million dollar pass rusher who can't get a sack or a tackle, the offensive line, shitty game management etc etc were all costing us games way more than "being an ass"

All In 12-06-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 13265550)
No practice either, wonder if they are concerned with game plans leaking

Maybe he is hurt and they just want to rest him since he isnt playing.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:05 PM

I know my morale would be sky high to know we have to try to win a game with Phillip Gaines and Kenneth Aker playing all game. Man I'd be thrilled.

gblowfish 12-06-2017 01:06 PM

Dear Greatest Fans in the NFL:

Hi, it's me, Carl "Delano" Peterson. Back by special request of the Clarks to explain this latest decision on Marcus Peters' Suspension to you, the greatest fans in the NFL.

This is about responsibility and team play. Marcus embarrassed the Hunt Family by throwing a yellow official's flag into the stands in New York. That's simply poor judgement and poor sportsmanship.

Furthermore, the Chiefs received an invoice from Roger Goodell today for $59.95; the cost of a replacement yellow official's flag. So Peters actions are significantly affecting our business model. That cannot be allowed.

The Kansas City Chiefs are a business, and can't be paying for official's flags because of the immature histrionics on display from Marcus Peters. We must make an example of this unfortunate situation.

So next Sunday at Arrowhead, you'll be able to enjoy watching former All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis, and our other fine crop of up and coming defensive backs like Phillip Gaines, Kenneth Acker and Terrence Mitchell cover Oakland's mildly talented tandem of Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper.

Marcus Peters will have to buy a ticket to the game to watch the contest, and reimburse the Hunt family $59.95 for the aforementioned flag. Also, his employee discount at the team store has been suspended for the week.

For you the greatest fans in the NFL, please remember if you send in your playoff ticket money TODAY, if by some wild, outside chance the Chiefs DON'T make the 2017 playoffs -and Clark Hunt has given Andy Reid the vote of confidence, so that certainly will not happen- but if it does, your playoff money will help offset the pending price increase coming on your 2018 Chiefs Season Tickets. You have our pledge that your early playoff payment, and the interest it generates for the Hunt Family, will be put to good use; like on fact finding trips to London to see when the Chiefs may be able to play in Wembly Stadium again. Building our international brand is critically important to the Chefs future.

In conclusion, a Chiefs Fan is born every minute, and always remember it's your choice to be a fan. Make sure to buy lots of premium exclusive Chiefs merchandise and fill your Christmas Stockings with officially licensed NFL Yellow Officials Flags. They're available from the Chiefs on line store for just $59.95 plus shipping.

Happy Holidays!
Sincerely, Your Pal
Carl "Delano" Peterson
Formerly Longest Tenured GM in Professional Sports

Marcellus 12-06-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13265668)
Don't get me wrong, I like Kelce as a player, but...

Very often Kelce is wide open and Alex doesn't throw him the ball, he throws his hands up in anger and stops his route. I would do the same thing, playing receiver for Alex Smith would be very frustrating.

I'm just saying, it's now a double standard... and this staff just set a precedent that they better be ready to imply it on everyone. The last thing we want is another race card issue.

I don't know whether to :facepalm: or LMAO

You remember that time that Justin Houston got into Kelce's face on the sideline over his antics?

Remember that time Kelce had to be restrained by other players because he completely lost his shit on his coach and went on a rampage?

Remember that time Kelce went into the locker room in the middle of the game and quit on his team?

Remember when Kelce got into a screaming match with the fans and told them **** you?

Yea I don't remember Kelce doing those things either.

Sassy Squatch 12-06-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265682)
He is? I thought the bad playcalling, bad qbing/unclutch qbing, awful front 7 the 100 million dollar pass rusher who can't get a sack or a tackle, the offensive line, shitty game management etc etc were all costing us games way more than "being an ass"

LMAO at acting like Peters hasn't been part of the problem.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:08 PM

We could have Richard Sherman in his prime and 85% of the fan base would want him traded. This market I swear.

All In 12-06-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13265596)
As if they weren’t already, the 2017 Chiefs are done. This will cost them the division. On to 2018.

Let's really try hard to keep the faith that we are not done.

Marcellus 12-06-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13265678)
The guy is costing us games with his bullshit.

You're being a contrarian

Mecca's epically bad football opinions haven't changed a bit I see.

This is on par with Tamba Hali cant play and never will be able to play LB in the NFL and it was a dumb move,.

srvy 12-06-2017 01:08 PM

If you read DJ LN post which I agree with this sounds like a culmination of events coming to a head leading to the suspension. The kid obviously doesnt respect authority or his coaches. Peters may not like playing here and this is his way out. Not sticking your nose in a live play arguing with your coaches humping the head coaches leg on National TV and walking off the field etc is a excellent way to get your wish. This dude is cancer and if I was GM id be on the phone as soon as could and let it be known you are willing to move him.

Iconic 12-06-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13265670)

That game was over the moment that INT was thrown. Exactly what was Kelce supposed to do on that play? Tackle him, strip the ball, and take it back for a TD?

Peters is whiffing on tackles that could potentially alter the fate of a game. 3rd and 11 and this is the effort that's shown?
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@chiefs</a> are in a terrible terrible state of mind; and this tailspin will only get worse until the players decide they want to do something about it. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BaldyBreakdowns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#BaldyBreakdowns</a> <a href="https://t.co/ElC5RU4dGo">pic.twitter.com/ElC5RU4dGo</a></p>&mdash; Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/938101903329775617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 5, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Their really not even in the same stratosphere with regards to effort. Talk about how Kelce can be a dumbass, sure. But questioning his effort is grasping for straws really.

Tribal Warfare 12-06-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265682)

Peters is accountable with the most penalties caused in the NFL.

He's definitely part of the problem, and his behavior that got him kicked off UW's football team is an indictment of his character

PAChiefsGuy 12-06-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265685)
I know my morale would be sky high to know we have to try to win a game with Phillip Gaines and Kenneth Aker playing all game. Man I'd be thrilled.

I'd rather lose then win with a quitter like Marcus Peters on the team. Imagine if every Chief player started walking into the locker room when things are going bad.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13265694)
Mecca's epically bad football opinions haven't changed a bit I see.

This is on par with Tamba Hali cant play and never will be able to play LB in the NFL and it was a dumb move,.

Marcellus sucking off every Chiefs move hasn't changed either I see, tell me again how awesome Pioli is.

MahiMike 12-06-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 13265435)
Oakland will score 50.

Seriously? Have you been watching the games? Dudes a waste is space and a cancer.

Very happy about this.