ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

Pasta Little Brioni 01-29-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9362126)
NO! ANDREW LUCK IS UNTOUCHABLE TO CHIEFNJ2. YOU DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT ANDREW LUCK ON THIS FORUM. NOT IN THIS HOUSE! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

CHIEFNJ2 WILL HEAR OF THIS! ANDREW LUCK IS THE MOAST PERFECT THING EVAR! HOW DARE YOU SULLY HIS NAME IN CONVERSATIONS WITH MERE MORTALS!

That dude would argue the sun rises in the evening. He's just that way.

HotCarl 01-29-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9361787)
He said that the combination of Joeckel and Tyler Wilson is also a strong possibility. ""

The combination of them, huh?

Trade down?

If that's possible, we'd be absolute fools to take Smith.

silver5liter 01-29-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9362643)
Anthony Becht is FAR TOO CLOSE to the Patriot Way for me to not shudder at him reporting on Geno.

Becht never was a patriot. more like the cardinal way Haley brought with him

Three7s 01-29-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9362126)
NO! ANDREW LUCK IS UNTOUCHABLE TO CHIEFNJ2. YOU DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT ANDREW LUCK ON THIS FORUM. NOT IN THIS HOUSE! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

CHIEFNJ2 WILL HEAR OF THIS! ANDREW LUCK IS THE MOAST PERFECT THING EVAR! HOW DARE YOU SULLY HIS NAME IN CONVERSATIONS WITH MERE MORTALS!

He's not the only one either. LMAO

B14ckmon 01-29-2013 06:13 PM

How would you possibly trade down and get Joeckel and Tyler Wilson. No one is going to give up a 2nd to move up and I doubt Wilson drops out of the first.

htismaqe 01-29-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9362750)
How would you possibly trade down and get Joeckel and Tyler Wilson. No one is going to give up a 2nd to move up and I doubt Wilson drops out of the first.

Exactly.

Getting Joeckel AND Wilson is a ****ing pipe dream. You'd likely have to have 2 picks in the top 5, 1 of them in the top 5, to get both.

keg in kc 01-29-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9362758)
Exactly.

Getting Joeckel AND Wilson is a ****ing pipe dream. You'd likely have to have 2 picks in the top 5, 1 of them in the top 5, to get both.

We might be able to get Joeckel and Nassib or Glennon.

The question of course would by why, but in the context of the discussion (which makes no sense if Albert is re-signed) that's what we'd be looking at.

Unless the idea is to use half our draft to move back into the first and get Wilson.

SAUTO 01-29-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9362758)
Exactly.

I took it as the combo of jackyll and Wilson are also in the mix for number one
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-29-2013 06:27 PM

Geno Smith is the favorite to go number one overall, the combo of jackal and Wilson is also a strong possibility.

I thin he meant at one
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 01-29-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9362790)
I took it as the combo of jackyll and Wilson are also in the mix for number one
Posted via Mobile Device

If that's the case, we've got 2:1 odds of getting a QB and I'll take it. :D

htismaqe 01-29-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9362807)
Geno Smith is the favorite to go number one overall, the combo of jackal and Wilson is also a strong possibility.

I thin he meant at one
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't get the use of the word "combo" then. Just poor grammar?

Red Dawg 01-29-2013 06:39 PM

I am so sick of the stupid media in regards to Geno. The KC media has zero idea what makes sense. They act like it should be OK to just get a stop gap QB like Alex Smith or Flynn or Vick or even maybe just let Quinn start until you find a franchise QB next season. I have no idea how anyone can think that's a good idea. Why would a coach and GM be willing to just throw away a season instead of taking a shot at a QB? Why would we not try and resign our already developed LT that wants to stay just to draft another one with no experience?

Geno has all the tools, why is he so hated and thrown out as not a number one pick guy? Look at the QB's that have been drafted in the top ten over the last few years. He is better than they are.

B14ckmon 01-29-2013 06:40 PM

You guys put way too much into mock drafts when it's only January.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-29-2013 06:41 PM

It's the fact that they blatantly lie that bothers me. Saying he's never been in a pro style offense, he's inaccurate, and that he can't read a defense is just criminal.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-29-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9362873)
You guys put way too much into mock drafts when it's only January.

Go to a dead Jagoff board if you don't like discussion.