ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272676)

mcaj22 05-09-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 9670821)
Smith will be the QB of the Chiefs for a minimum of 5 years. You don't give up what the Chiefs gave up for a 2 year rental

5 years of Alex Smith?

that means he will be playing at 34 years old? Hahahhahahahahahha

he's not starting for any NFL team at age 34

Pasta Little Brioni 05-09-2013 11:37 AM

He's an UDFA lol. What plans to you reckon they have for him?? They've invested Shit into Tattoo Boy as well.

AlexSmithDynasty 05-09-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9670828)
5 years of Alex Smith?

that means he will be playing at 34 years old? Hahahhahahahahahha

he's not starting for any NFL team at age 34

He plays QB, not RB.

Cannibal 05-09-2013 11:46 AM

If Alex Smith stinks the joint up, he'll be replaced.

Andy Reid won't stick with him just to try and save face for a mistake like P ioli did with Cassell.

If Alex Smith plays great, perhaps he will be here for 5 years, it's possible.

Cannibal 05-09-2013 11:48 AM

Reid will expect production from the QB position.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-09-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 9670821)
Smith will be the QB of the Chiefs for a minimum of 5 years. You don't give up what the Chiefs gave up for a 2 year rental

Smith will be a stain spot at the 50 by week eight.
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020 05-09-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9670797)
You are talking about a player getting your panties wet that probably won't even beat out Stanzi much less start in the league for multiple seasons. Big arm, 10 cent head.

IMO, I think their QB depth chart is Smith, Daniel, Bray, Stanzi.

Bray was on his way to Miami and then the Chiefs came knocking and offered him more money.

Stanzi is going to have to beat out Bray to continue riding the hype brought on by delusion Iowa fans. Stanzi had a real opportunity to be #2 last year and he got beat out by Brady Quinn, a guy who was far worse than Cassel. Can't move up on the totem pole on the worst QB depth chart in the league? Time to find a new day job. Croyle might be able to hook him up in the real estate business.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-09-2013 12:45 PM

Alex will play for a while, then return to his mentorship role. Just as God intended.
Posted via Mobile Device

durtyrute 05-09-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9670985)
IMO, I think their QB depth chart is Smith, Daniel, Bray, Stanzi.

Bray was on his way to Miami and then the Chiefs came knocking and offered him more money.

Stanzi is going to have to beat out Bray to continue riding the hype brought on by delusion Iowa fans. Stanzi had a real opportunity to be #2 last year and he got beat out by Brady Quinn, a guy who was far worse than Cassel. Can't move up on the totem pole on the worst QB depth chart in the league? Time to find a new day job. Croyle might be able to hook him up in the real estate business.

The bolded part is not true at all. I'm no Stanzi homer, but he barely saw the field last preseason, and when he did the line parted like octomoms cooch on just about every play.

jd1020 05-09-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9671014)
The bolded part is not true at all. I'm no Stanzi homer, but he barely saw the field last preseason, and when he did the line parted like octomoms cooch on just about every play.

He barely saw the field because when he got his chance with the #2's he was ****ing awful and Quinn was behind the same line not looking like shit.

He got beat out.

Stanzi homers are hilarious. "He's never got a shot." Then he gets his shot and looks like complete ass. "It's all the lines fault!" Quinn comes in behind the same line a promptly leads a TD drive...

durtyrute 05-09-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9671018)
He barely saw the field because when he got his chance with the #2's he was ****ing awful and Quinn was behind the same line not looking like shit.

He got beat out.

Stanzi homers are hilarious. "He's never got a shot." Then he gets his shot and looks like complete ass. "It's all the lines fault!" Quinn comes in behind the same line a promptly leads a TD drive...

I'm not sure if you are referring to me as a "Stanzi homer" but you are right he did look like shit on the few plays when 1. the line held up or 2 the receivers didn't drop the ball.

I was more of a ABC person last year. Hopefully, this year I won't have to be a ABS person.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-09-2013 01:33 PM

durty, you are needed in the 3 word thread :)

Mr_Tomahawk 05-09-2013 07:31 PM

Tyler Bray ‏@tbrayvol8 6h
Just landed in KC.

Mother****erJones 05-09-2013 07:41 PM

!!!!

BigBeauford 05-09-2013 08:38 PM

http://replygif.net/i/656.gif