ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Economics Obama: walls are NOT “immoral” (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320209)

Prison Bitch 01-09-2019 08:08 AM

Obama: walls are NOT “immoral”
 
After all, he got one built in Jordan for $500m of our tax dollars:


The Great Wall of Jordan: How the US Wants to Keep the Islamic State Out

By William M. Arkin Feb 24, 2016


The Obama administration is spending close to a half a billion dollars to build a sophisticated electronic fence along Jordan's northern and eastern borders, a wall which US strategic planners hope will stem the flow of refugees and also wall off the increasingly important American base from the disintegration of Syria and Iraq.

The wall, which began as a $20 million project in 2008 to erect a set of surveillance towers along a 30-mile (50 km) stretch of the border with Syria, has since expanded into a program costing half a billion dollars, according to defense officials who spoke to VICE News....

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...amic-state-out

Cave Johnson 01-09-2019 08:15 AM

I mean, they are if you’re letting kids die in custody so you can get your stupid f’ing wall.

Prison Bitch 01-09-2019 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 14019927)
I mean, they are if you’re letting kids die in custody so you can get your stupid f’ing wall.

This Vice article noted one purpose of Obama’s wall was to “stop the flow of refugees” into Jordan. Isn’t that immoral? Why would Obama’s conscience be ok with that? And did they detain children in the process?

mlyonsd 01-09-2019 08:24 AM

Pittsie off his meds.

Marcellus 01-09-2019 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 14019927)
I mean, they are if you’re letting kids die in custody so you can get your stupid f’ing wall.

Boy you are one gullible lemming aren't you.

Donger 01-09-2019 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14019922)
After all, he got one built in Jordan for $500m of our tax dollars:


The Great Wall of Jordan: How the US Wants to Keep the Islamic State Out

By William M. Arkin Feb 24, 2016


The Obama administration is spending close to a half a billion dollars to build a sophisticated electronic fence along Jordan's northern and eastern borders, a wall which US strategic planners hope will stem the flow of refugees and also wall off the increasingly important American base from the disintegration of Syria and Iraq.

The wall, which began as a $20 million project in 2008 to erect a set of surveillance towers along a 30-mile (50 km) stretch of the border with Syria, has since expanded into a program costing half a billion dollars, according to defense officials who spoke to VICE News....

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...amic-state-out

Did you happen to notice that it's not a WALL, Bitch?

Donger 01-09-2019 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 14019927)
I mean, they are if you’re letting kids die in custody so you can get your stupid f’ing wall.

People die all the time.

Prison Bitch 01-09-2019 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14019940)
Did you happen to notice that it's not a WALL, Bitch?

Send Vice News an email explaining why their headline is wrong.

Donger 01-09-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14019956)
Send Vice News an email explaining why their headline is wrong.

I'm not the one who fell for it, Bitch. You are.

LMAO

Mr. Kotter 01-09-2019 08:52 AM

"Electronic" fence...yeah, that's the same. :rolleyes:

Prison Bitch 01-09-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14019959)
I'm not the one who fell for it, Bitch. You are.

LMAO

Sure thing, doofus


https://worthynews-h45go6maxh5rpepgu...ce-600x386.jpg

Prison Bitch 01-09-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 14019961)
"Electronic" fence...yeah, that's the same. :rolleyes:

Kotter, don’t do this to yourself again. I am concerned for you.

Donger 01-09-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14019964)

Indeed, **** wit:

israel-egypt-border-fence-600x386.jpg

LMAO

Mr. Kotter 01-09-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14019965)
Kotter, don’t do this to yourself again. I am concerned for you.

Take your meds, man.

Prison Bitch 01-09-2019 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14019967)
Indeed, **** wit:

israel-egypt-border-fence-600x386.jpg

LMAO

Try this one

https://media-breitbart-com.cdn.ampp...6/03/fence.png


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.