ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Whitlock: Chiefs...NFL's best offense since 1999 Rams. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317673)

kccrow 09-24-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13759610)
i called it first Whitlock...

You mean when you said this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12824173)
The only people who believe Mahomes is a first rounder are desperate fans.

Hammock Parties 09-24-2018 09:20 PM

Oh **** off. Opinions before he had even taken a snap in his first camp are irrelevant.

dlphg9 09-24-2018 09:46 PM

So QBs are much more important in winning championships, but let's not forget the lowest ranked defense to win a super bowl was 27th and that is an outlier. Patrick Mahomes is good enough to win it. It is just gonna be tough. Knowing that our savior can't have even a mediocre game kinda sucks. I kinda wanna see him in a 2 minute drill or have a game winning drive. I want to have a little anxiety while watching the game, because right now I have none. I feel like we can't lose.

wazu 09-24-2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13761149)
So QBs are much more important in winning championships, but let's not forget the lowest ranked defense to win a super bowl was 27th and that is an outlier. Patrick Mahomes is good enough to win it. It is just gonna be tough. Knowing that our savior can't have even a mediocre game kinda sucks. I kinda wanna see him in a 2 minute drill or have a game winning drive. I want to have a little anxiety while watching the game, because right now I have none. I feel like we can't lose.

He did this in his very first game. On the road. In Denver.

I have plenty of anxiety, but it's all completely related to Mahomes protecting himself and not getting hurt. Because if he stays healthy, he's Superman.

mr. tegu 09-24-2018 10:13 PM

Whitlock: Chiefs...NFL's best offense since 1999 Rams.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13761149)

The 49ers game was his mediocre game. That’s just something we are going to have to accept.

dlphg9 09-24-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 13761193)
He did this in his very first game. On the road. In Denver.

I have plenty of anxiety, but it's all completely related to Mahomes protecting himself and not getting hurt. Because if he stays healthy, he's Superman.

I mean this year. In a game that matters for us.

dlphg9 09-24-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13761196)
The 49ers game was his mediocre game. That’s just something we are going to have to except.

I hope to God that is true. Because if so he will go down as the best to ever play the game and no one will ever come close to him. He also will probably never lose a game.

Nzoner 09-24-2018 10:29 PM

The tougher schedule comment was dead on,the Rams first two games were against Oakland and Arizona.

Cornstock 09-24-2018 10:31 PM

JWhit dropping the chicken salad line...

It never gets old, television gold

wazu 09-24-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13761210)
I mean this year. In a game that matters for us.

Okay, well eventually we will trail at some point in a game. For now, be patient.

JakeF 09-24-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13761196)
The 49ers game was his mediocre game. That’s just something we are going to have to accept.

Oh yea, the 49ers game was by far his worst game yet. His accuracy was way off compared to his first 2 games. I just hope it wasn't him reverting to bad footwork or something. Throws were sailing on Mahomes all game long.

Footwork, footwork, footwork ...

I think I remember reading somewhere about Mahomes having inconsistent footwork leading up to the draft.

DRM08 09-24-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13761251)
Oh yea, the 49ers game was by far his worst game yet. His accuracy was way off compared to his first 2 games. I just hope it wasn't him reverting to bad footwork or something. Throws were sailing on Mahomes all game long.

Footwork, footwork, footwork ...

I think I remember reading somewhere about Mahomes having inconsistent footwork leading up to the draft.

I think it was adrenaline for his first home game as a starter. Too amped up.

WhiteWhale 09-24-2018 11:20 PM

I mean... if you guys think 24/38 for 300+ and 3 TD's is the worst Mahomes can do, you're going to be disappointed.

Expectations guys. Geez. The guy is gonna have a stretch where he throws 8 TD"s and 2 INT's and y'all are gonna freak out at this rate.

dlphg9 09-25-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13761264)
I mean... if you guys think 24/38 for 300+ and 3 TD's is the worst Mahomes can do, you're going to be disappointed.

Expectations guys. Geez. The guy is gonna have a stretch where he throws 8 TD"s and 2 INT's and y'all are gonna freak out at this rate.

If this was his worst game we may never lose a game and he's going to shatter every single QB record. I keep wanting to say every QB has at least 1 bad game, but I don't think he's like any QB we have ever seen. I know my expectations are high, but who cares? Patrick doesn't care and it had no effect on him. Im not going to be disappointed if he has some bad games, but at this point I don't expect any bad games. He's just so incredibly good.

We have kicked 2 fgs in 3 games and have 9 punts and 5 of those occurred in the first game of the year. We are 14 points ahead of second place in points scored. We're on Pace to score 629 points which beats the old record by 23 points. Mahomes is also on pace to break the td record. It's so crazy what is happening that nothing will surprise me anymore.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-25-2018 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13759610)
i called it first Whitlock...

Curry? He's ****ing Jordan....and I called that first.