ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Whitlock: Chiefs...NFL's best offense since 1999 Rams. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317673)

Hammock Parties 09-25-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13761300)
Curry? He's ****ing Jordan....and I called that first.

He's not Jordan.

Jordan was an asshole.

Steph brings a kind of joy to his game and Patrick has that same energy.

WhiteWhale 09-25-2018 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13761302)
He's not Jordan.

Jordan was an asshole.

Yeah, he's more like Magic.

Everyone loves him. Awesome guy. Totally confident competitor on the court.

Yanno, minus the AIDS

Hammock Parties 09-25-2018 12:28 AM

Also when I think about Curry casually hitting 40-foot threes, it reminds me of the insane rollout passes Mahomes attempts.

Jordan did insane things too but it was usually closer to the basket.

Cam Newton reminds me a lot more of Michael Jordan.

Rasputin 09-25-2018 01:18 AM

How about Pistol Pete he did things nobody did at his time and was creative and could do anything he wanted with a basketball. Teams had no answer for him.

Or Wilt Chamberlain 100 point game.

Coogs 09-25-2018 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13760154)
Well hell man, he admitted he was wrong and publicly apologized for ever doubting Mahomes.

What else do you want? Hari Kari?

:shrug:

I didn't watch the clip. I just saw a show a couple of weeks ago, between Chargers and Steelers game, where he was on a panel of 3 or 4 guys, and the question was Mahomes or Watson. He was first to respond, and went heavy on Watson, and the other 3 went with Mahomes. The look on his face each time was one of surprise.

DRM08 09-25-2018 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13761303)
Yeah, he's more like Magic.

Everyone loves him. Awesome guy. Totally confident competitor on the court.

Yanno, minus the AIDS

Larry Bird is the other one. Larry had incredible passing skills with amazing vision on the court. Mahomes’ vision is off the charts. He’s a lot more than just a big arm.

Nzoner 09-25-2018 06:44 AM

Here's another comparison to the '99 Rams,the Vegas over/under in Denver is at 56.5

Brooklyn 09-25-2018 07:09 AM

I feel like the impact of Todd Gurley vs the Chiefs D is flying a little under the radar. The analysis of a KC/LA matchup. It’s not Goff vs Mahomes, it’s Gurley that will pretty much put up 6 on every drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lzen 09-25-2018 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 13760670)
That segment would have been incredible if it had ended with Whitlock challenging his Co-host to a cage match. By the way, I can't believe Whitlock didn't throw Jeff George in with his list of quarterbacks that could have made that play.:)

ROFL
Marcellus would destroy Jason.

I like Jason, even when he was in KC. Yeah, he had some takes at times that annoyed me, but at least he was entertaining. Whether you agree or not, he's good at what he does.

Lzen 09-25-2018 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13760960)
Oh **** off. Opinions before he had even taken a snap in his first camp are irrelevant.

Clay, just own up to it. It's okay to see overwhelming evidence and be convinced to change your opinion on something. We know you are a Chiefs fan through and through so you get some leeway. Just admit that you were wrong initially and move on. It's not a big deal unless you try to be one of those bandwagoners.

Lzen 09-25-2018 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13761210)
I mean this year. In a game that matters for us.

Don't you think the Steelers game when they tied it up at halftime counts for that?

WhiteWhale 09-25-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13761447)
ROFL
Marcellus would destroy Jason.

I like Jason, even when he was in KC. Yeah, he had some takes at times that annoyed me, but at least he was entertaining. Whether you agree or not, he's good at what he does.

Jason is a good writer. Good command of the language and strong wit to turn a phrase.

He's a better writer than bobble head though.

Chiefs4TheWin 09-25-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 13759684)
He is right about Mahomes and the Chiefs offense being our best defense. They put so much pressure on the opposing teams offense to keep pace. Forces them into mistakes

What mistake has any offense made against us?

Hammock Parties 09-25-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13761452)
Clay, just own up to it. It's okay to see overwhelming evidence and be convinced to change your opinion on something. We know you are a Chiefs fan through and through so you get some leeway. Just admit that you were wrong initially and move on. It's not a big deal unless you try to be one of those bandwagoners.

I've already admitted several times that before the draft I didn't see him as a first round pick.

That changed the instant the Chiefs picked him.

Therefore, people can blow me.

ModSocks 09-25-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13759610)
i called it first Whitlock...

You didn't call anything first. You didn't even think he was a first round pick.