ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321485)

Hammock Parties 03-09-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheeler08 (Post 14143354)
Or him and Hunt could be out. Think you should have went backup RB there...

Just did.

I’m willing to roll the dice on both players, especially for a late pick.

At any rate my regular season offense will be deadly.

wheeler08 03-09-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14143367)
Just did.

I’m willing to roll the dice on both players, especially for a late pick.

At any rate my regular season offense will be deadly.

Yea I hear you’re as bout as Good as Marty in the playoffs

Rain Man 03-09-2019 09:04 PM

The Ermines have added veteran free safety Reshad Jones to quarterback our defense, while road grader Gabe Jackson finishes off our intimidating offensive line.

Hammock Parties 03-09-2019 10:45 PM

ya'll killin' it with pick time tonight

cdcox 03-09-2019 10:48 PM

Site goes down at midnight EST for more database copying.

cdcox 03-09-2019 11:27 PM

Site Up.

wheeler08 03-10-2019 05:45 AM

So what happens after the draft? We sign and cut players, then there is a free agency/waiver wire auction type thing?

DJ's left nut 03-10-2019 11:22 AM

!@#$ me naked - the top of my draft board got hit 5 times on that return round and stripped pretty much bare by the time it got to me.

The Landry pick stung. Figured he was my last option for a rotational sort of player with Suggs and now that sort of guy is just gone. That's not even a 1-season issue for me at this pont; really screwed the pooch.

I have not been fond of my end game; these last 3-4 rounds have just barely missed being perfect and instead have fallen to shit within about 2-3 picks of me each way. The damn OL picks have just been so thoroughly average and underwhelming that leaving guys on the board who got snapped up shortly thereafter just stings. Got too need-based on some of those picks and they just suuuuuucked.

cdcox 03-10-2019 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheeler08 (Post 14143786)
So what happens after the draft? We sign and cut players, then there is a free agency/waiver wire auction type thing?

Essentially. I think I am going to need some time to get this ready. Actually playing the game took more of my free time than I anticipated. So I am behind on coding/testing.

Hammock Parties 03-10-2019 12:20 PM

Finally Cam Erving comes off the board at pick 505.

cdcox 03-10-2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14144158)

There is good reason he lasted so long.

ThaVirus 03-10-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14144158)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 14144213)
There is good reason he lasted so long.

LG was one of the last starting positions I needed to fill and he was the only LG left on my board.

He was serviceable and pretty damned decent at times, plus he’s young.

Here’s hoping the sim doesn’t overvalue interior OL positions because I waited til the very last damned minute lol

wheeler08 03-10-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14144066)
!@#$ me naked - the top of my draft board got hit 5 times on that return round and stripped pretty much bare by the time it got to me.

The Landry pick stung. Figured he was my last option for a rotational sort of player with Suggs and now that sort of guy is just gone. That's not even a 1-season issue for me at this pont; really screwed the pooch.

I have not been fond of my end game; these last 3-4 rounds have just barely missed being perfect and instead have fallen to shit within about 2-3 picks of me each way. The damn OL picks have just been so thoroughly average and underwhelming that leaving guys on the board who got snapped up shortly thereafter just stings. Got too need-based on some of those picks and they just suuuuuucked.

I was going to take Landry too...I also almost took Smith many rounds earlier but took Anthony Miller instead

Rain Man 03-10-2019 02:29 PM

The Ermines added rookie phenom kicker Daniel Carlson, who thrived once he escaped from the Vikings, and promising dime back Charvarius Ward, who will fill the final gap in our defensive secondary.

DJ's left nut 03-10-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14144376)
The Ermines added rookie phenom kicker Daniel Carlson, who thrived once he escaped from the Vikings, and promising dime back Charvarius Ward, who will fill the final gap in our defensive secondary.

The Cardinals social media account has been sent on vacation as they haven't added anyone 'promising' in while now.

It's hard to put out a press release noting "The Cardinals have added X because SOMEBODY has to take the snaps..."