ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I hope my flaccid, embarrassing penis breaks inside my mom (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278483)

#1 Bronco's Fan 11-10-2013 11:42 PM

I hope my flaccid, embarrassing penis breaks inside my mom

He gets staff infection in it and dies. I then hope his soul is forever tormented by Freddy Krueger as Krueger repeatedly rips out his intestines 3 times a day for eternity. ;)

Breaking News:

Immediately following the game in San Diego, Kansas City Chiefs General Manager John Dorsey said, "It's really just terrible luck that we have to play a starting NFL Quarterback next week."

Peyton Manning was harassed all game by the San Diego Chargers, and the Officials did what they could to make sure Kansas City's goal to face all backup quarterbacks could be secured by not throwing flags on anything. Refusing to be named, one NFL Official said, "We definitely wanted to keep San Diego in it, so we threw flags whenever Rivers fumbled the snap. We assumed keeping the game close would be the best way to keep Manning under fire."

When reached for comment about having to face a starting NFL quarterback, backup quarterback Alex Smith said, "Well there was that one time I threw two touchdowns in a game, that was pretty insane. I think I even had over 100 yards."

Andy Reid did manage to finish a pile of uncooked pasta in time to comment on the game, stating, " Well, the Denver Broncos did fail to reach their 5 touchdown minimum this week, so there's that."

With Manning: Denver 41, KC 19
With Oz: Denver 24, KC 17

SuperChief 11-10-2013 11:43 PM

I think you'll fit in nicely here.

#1 Bronco's Fan 11-10-2013 11:43 PM

Give me some positive rep bitches. I need to get out of the red.

cabletech94 11-10-2013 11:44 PM

mos def IN!

tk13 11-10-2013 11:46 PM

Can we get a mod in here to adjust the title to "Peyton Manning's leg"? Thanks.

Bowser 11-10-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobet selur (Post 10177147)

For some weird reason I can't rep you, so I did the next best thing and reported your post.

Cephalic Trauma 11-10-2013 11:47 PM

Why I can't I neg rep eitooh skcus?

wazu 11-10-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobet selur (Post 10177145)
He gets staff infection in it and dies. I then hope his soul is forever tormented by Freddy Krueger as Krueger repeatedly rips out his intestines 3 times a day for eternity. ;)

Breaking News:

Immediately following the game in San Diego, Kansas City Chiefs General Manager John Dorsey said, "It's really just terrible luck that we have to play a starting NFL Quarterback next week."

Peyton Manning was harassed all game by the San Diego Chargers, and the Officials did what they could to make sure Kansas City's goal to face all backup quarterbacks could be secured by not throwing flags on anything. Refusing to be named, one NFL Official said, "We definitely wanted to keep San Diego in it, so we threw flags whenever Rivers fumbled the snap. We assumed keeping the game close would be the best way to keep Manning under fire."

When reached for comment about having to face a starting NFL quarterback, backup quarterback Alex Smith said, "Well there was that one time I threw two touchdowns in a game, that was pretty insane. I think I even had over 100 yards."

Andy Reid did manage to finish a pile of uncooked pasta in time to comment on the game, stating, " Well, the Denver Broncos did fail to reach their 5 touchdown minimum this week, so there's that."

With Manning: Denver 41, KC 19
With Oz: Denver 24, KC 17

Stay classy, Denver fans.

Psyko Tek 11-10-2013 11:49 PM

wow anybody can start a thread here...
guess we are do for an influx of donk idiots

Chiefs=Champions 11-10-2013 11:49 PM

Tebow doesn't rule, matter of fact tebow is terrible.

http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnima...in_bat_dad.jpg

Psyko Tek 11-10-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobet selur (Post 10177147)

then maybe, quit being an Idiot... Bitch

rockymtnchief 11-10-2013 11:50 PM

DJ, with one leg and one ball, would still start on every NFL team-Knowshitsarchenemy

Cornstock 11-10-2013 11:50 PM

Do I smell the potential for a weekly article in this a la "10 Things?"

Its a major commitment, but I'd read an Onion: Chiefs Edition article every week, if done well.

Imon Yourside 11-10-2013 11:51 PM

who is Derek Johnson?

Cephalic Trauma 11-10-2013 11:51 PM

Banned! Stay down, bitch.