ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Fantasy Football Could the New England Patriot BE any more pathetic? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320528)

TomBarndtsTwin 01-17-2019 07:32 AM

Could the New England Patriot BE any more pathetic?

Sorry, mini rant. (realize Q and mega-thread, blah, blah, blah . . . )

Was listening to 610 on the way to work this morning and they keep talking about how 'disrespected' the Patriots players feel.

Tom Brady says they 'suck' and 'they think we can't beat anybody'. Julian Edelman is hashtagging #BetAgainstUs, printing t-shirts with this on it and selling them and posting Chiefs hype videos. And various other examples. Are you ****ing kidding me with this shit?!?

You're the freaking Patriots. You've been to 8 straight AFC Title games. The last 2 Super Bowls. You're the defending AFC Champs for gods sake. The phrase 'act like you've been there before' comes to mind. I mean, if the Chiefs were trying to pull this bullshit, I guess you could understand it a little (being that they haven't been there). But the Patsies??

If I was a Pats fan, I would be worried. My team is supposedly the greatest dynasty in modern sports time, but the players I'm rooting for are having to create these contrived narratives to properly motivate the team for the AFC Title Game?!? That just tells me they know they're about to get their asses beat and their ONLY chance is to try and create this motivational sub-plot to try and get their team to play better than they have all year to knock off the Chiefs. I mean, I guess I get why they're doing it, but it's still pretty pathetic. Especially when it's coming from the freaking Patriots of all teams. Yet another reason why all of America hates the Patriots, their cheating and their whiny bullshit tactics.

Boo-****ing-hoo. :deevee::deevee::deevee: :deevee::deevee::deevee:

(Sorry, end of rant)

Flying High D 01-17-2019 07:39 AM

“greatest dynasty in modern sports time”

Wonder how they would of handled could of played but didn’t feel it in my spirit?

chinaski 01-17-2019 07:44 AM

Yeah, it's pretty embarrassing. It's backfiring on twitter too.

Rasputin 01-17-2019 07:45 AM

Why yip they can be moar pathetic, proof is by their fans that have in-fluxed this board.

MVChiefFan 01-17-2019 07:49 AM

Hopefully they talk about it so much, that they will psych themselves out, and actually suck.

TwistedChief 01-17-2019 07:51 AM

These are the hallmarks of a team on its last legs. We win Sunday and next year I'd bet they don't even make the AFCCG. Then the following year they don't make the Divisional Round. And then they go a decade without even making the playoffs.

TomBarndtsTwin 01-17-2019 07:51 AM

I don't even put this on their whiny fan base. This is all on the players.

And it's pathetic. Actually, beyond pathetic . . . .

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-17-2019 07:54 AM

Their version of “Boogie Nights”

bobbything 01-17-2019 08:05 AM

Manufacturered motivation. Now that Brady doesn’t have every national media member sucking his cawk annually, he perceives it as people thinking they “suck.”

They, as a team, really need a taste of humble pie. Just because you’re not universally accepted as the odds on favorite to win the Super Bowl doesn’t mean you “suck.”

Grow up douche.

FlaChief58 01-17-2019 08:11 AM

Bunch of whiney ass little bitches

RN47 01-17-2019 08:12 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TGe6017JwPw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TambaBerry 01-17-2019 08:16 AM

is anyone actually shocked that Brady and Edelman are whiny pussies?

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 01-17-2019 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14046315)
These are the hallmarks of a team on its last legs. We win Sunday and next year I'd bet they don't even make the AFCCG. Then the following year they don't make the Divisional Round. And then they go a decade without even making the playoffs.

They could go 8-8 and still win their pathetic division so it would be pretty hard for them to not make the playoffs. This is what happens when you get a free ride to the playoffs every year. If there was another team in their division that could compete with them then we would never had to hear about the Patriot dynasty. They are a team full of spoiled brats that feel entitled to go to the Super Bowl every year and now they're getting older and they realize that their run is just about over. Nobody feels sorry for them!

BigRedChief 01-17-2019 08:24 AM

They have been to 8 straight AFCCG's. Won 5 Super Bowls during this run. The GOAT still performing as one of the top QB's in the NFL. Best coach in the NFL. Disrespect card? WTF? They must have pulled a muscle stretching to pull the disrespect card.

Reerun_KC 01-17-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14046364)
They have been to 8 straight AFCCG's. Won 5 Super Bowls during this run. The GOAT still performing as one of the top QB's in the NFL. Best coach in the NFL. Disrespect card? WTF? They must have pulled a muscle stretching to pull the disrespect card.

It’s a play to get the Refs to fell sorry for them.