ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Herm - McIntosh to remain right tackle (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192539)

ILChief 09-25-2008 04:40 PM

I think McIntosh bought Eric Hicks's photo collection.

DaneMcCloud 09-25-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5053196)
I hope the broncos bury DownField BigQuitter at midfield on Sunday, and seeing this really makes me feel good about the pending results.

I cant wait to watch this game...

Why bother? All you're going to due is bitch, bitch, bitch.

Why do it to yourself?

Better yet, why subject US with your obvious bullshit?

Reerun_KC 09-25-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5053202)
Why bother? All you're going to due is bitch, bitch, bitch.

Why do it to yourself?

Better yet, why subject US with your obvious bullshit?

Same reason we have to listen to you cheerleading Herm praising bullshit about this team...

Get over it!

And yes, I want to see you defend our best chance to win after he gets smoked and quits again on this team...

WilliamTheIrish 09-25-2008 04:51 PM

Mac best days are long gone. Another case of the GM signing a player on the downside of his career ( In Mac's case that was after about 4 years) and leaving the roster with no room for error.

And in case nobody noticed, Adrian Jones has been every bit as horrible.

Coach 09-25-2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5052748)
One thing I noticed last week is that the Falcons lined Abraham up at LE and he just savagely brutalized McIntosh all game long.

The Chiefs never even tried to help him from what I saw. Didn't Herm say they were gonna have three guys blocking him?

That there, should tell you alot about Herman ******ing Edwards. Not to mention that he's still throwing McGinatosh out there, even though it has been well established that McGinatosh blows.

I know Taylor isn't necessarly a RT, but good grief, he can't do any worse than McGinatosh.

Hammock Parties 09-25-2008 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 5053223)

He had a key block on Larry's 48-yard run.

Coach 09-25-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 5053223)
Mac best days are long gone. Another case of the GM signing a player on the downside of his career ( In Mac's case that was after about 4 years) and leaving the roster with no room for error.

On the bolded part, you are going to suck hard when you have McGinatosh on your right, screwing up everything. IIRC, during pre-season when Taylor was playing RT and Jones was in there, Jones wasn't that half bad when he was matched up with Taylor.

I recall milkman was discussing about that as well.

Hammock Parties 09-25-2008 06:16 PM

Taylor never played right tackle during preseason. He was the left tackle the whole time.

Mr. Laz 09-25-2008 06:23 PM

when teams start game planning to take advantage of a player's suck-a-tude it says alot.

i bet other teams follow suit and put there best pass rusher against McSuckintosch

Coach 09-25-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5053438)
Taylor never played right tackle during preseason. He was the left tackle the whole time.

Big deal. He'd be an improvement on RT, regardless of getting reps or not. I'm just tired of seeing our QB's getting killed because of a soft-ass RT.

Hammock Parties 09-25-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 5053473)
Big deal. He'd be an improvement on RT, regardless of getting reps or not. I'm just tired of seeing our QB's getting killed because of a soft-ass RT.

I agree with you. I don't follow the logic at all on this one. It reminds me of Vermeil and McCleon.

L.A. Chieffan 09-25-2008 06:38 PM

Just start Richardson

Coach 09-25-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 5053480)
Just start Richardson

No, he deftinaly need more seasoning. Maybe next year would be the better time for him.

petegz28 09-25-2008 07:47 PM

Yeah Herm, let's not pressure our players to perform. It might hurt their feelings.

chefsos 09-25-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5052748)
One thing I noticed last week is that the Falcons lined Abraham up at LE and he just savagely brutalized McIntosh all game long.

The Chiefs never even tried to help him from what I saw. Didn't Herm say they were gonna have three guys blocking him?

Yep.

http://www.ajc.com/falcons/content/s...am_chiefs.html

Quote:

When asked if Abraham, who played for Edwards from 2001-05 with the New York Jets, would be left one-on-one with Albert, Edwards started laughing.

“Tell John he’s not getting a free rush at the quarterback,” Edwards said. “Tell him don’t even worry about it. Tell him it’s going to be three guys blocking him, so don’t even worry about it.”
I wonder if the other two guys are still waiting for Abraham to come around the left side?