ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Jodi Arias Found Guilty Of Murder - Could You Send Someone To Their Death? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272894)

LoneWolf 05-09-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9671397)
Killings that involve a killer and victim that have had consensual sex hundreds of times should not be death penalty cases.

The only person she killed was the guy that told her she was good enough to screw but not worth marrying.

You have to be pretty stoopid to think that you can make a woman want to marry you and then tell them to get lost, and then screw them again when they show up unannounced. Especially when he had a date with his new marriage-worthy girlfriend that weekend.

This guy was asking for it. This ain't no death penalty case. this is a one-way breakup murder case, those are life sentence cases, so long as nobody else is injured during the crime.

Every guy who has ever had sex with a girl he was in a relationship with and then later breaks up with said girl is asking to be murdered? :rolleyes:

Give me a ****ing break.

gblowfish 05-09-2013 04:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This chick went OFF, man.
And...
She looked better as a blonde.

Earthling 05-09-2013 04:23 PM

I could definitely 'flip the switch'. Of course that really depends on how much money I have to give them...

Fish 05-09-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Killings that involve a killer and victim that have had consensual sex hundreds of times should not be death penalty cases.

The only person she killed was the guy that told her she was good enough to screw but not worth marrying.

You have to be pretty stoopid to think that you can make a woman want to marry you and then tell them to get lost, and then screw them again when they show up unannounced. Especially when he had a date with his new marriage-worthy girlfriend that weekend.

This guy was asking for it. This ain't no death penalty case. this is a one-way breakup murder case, those are life sentence cases, so long as nobody else is injured during the crime.

Dude WTF? All of this is ****ed up.

MeatRock 05-09-2013 04:34 PM

I would give her Death by Penile Injection. :drool:

MeatRock 05-09-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

ROFLROFL

jettio 05-09-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9671414)
Dude WTF? All of this is ****ed up.

What is the percentage of first degree murder convictions that have a death sentence?

I am sure that it is low even in death penalty states.

jettio 05-09-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9671403)
Every guy who has ever had sex with a girl he was in a relationship with and then later breaks up with said girl is asking to be murdered? :rolleyes:

Give me a ****ing break.

It would still be the crime of first degree murder. It just should not be a death penalty case.

People that premeditately kill strangers or that kill several people at once are deserving of harsher punishment.

This kind of breakup murder case does not deserve the resources of a death penalty case.

FloridaMan88 05-09-2013 05:00 PM

These high profile trials have become pathetic.

At least OJ was famous before his crime... why was is there so much attention being paid to this trial?

MeatRock 05-09-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9671461)
These high profile trials have become pathetic.

At least OJ was famous before his crime... why was is there so much attention being paid to this trial?

Sex

houstonwhodat 05-09-2013 06:34 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9671468)
Sex

And she was somewhat decent looking.

If she was a dirty skank ugly ho it wouldn't have made the front page.

hometeam 05-09-2013 06:37 PM

I take mine back. All she does is talk about how great it would be to get the death penalty. Life sentences it is!

Duck Dog 05-09-2013 06:40 PM

Life in a super max won't be a vacation for her. She will go insane in a few years, lost in her own mind. The death penalty would show mercy, IMO.

Backwards Masking 05-09-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Dog (Post 9671725)
Life in a super max won't be a vacation for her. She will go insane in a few years, lost in her own mind. The death penalty would show mercy, IMO.

It won't be a vacation for the taxpayers either. We'll get further behind paying for her to get lost in her own mind. The death penalty would show mercy on us.

CoMoChief 05-09-2013 07:11 PM

I would be just fine w/ killing a man for much lesser crime to be honest, and not lose any sleep over it.

I think really deep down a lot of people would kill others in the heat of passion if they knew they could get away with it 100% free with no consequence etc.

I'm a big fan of a ruthless revenge.