ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Which Mahomes play (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320176)

DenverChief 01-07-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14016372)
Gosh, it's so hard to pick. It's like being Donald Trump deciding which genitalia to grab at the Miss Universe pageant.

Here are my top three.

1. (Miss Finland.) The SF touchdown was the moment that I fully embraced the "we have a legit franchise quarterback" belief. The LAC and Pit games were great, but not sufficient to start seeing the pattern.

2. (Miss Venezuela.) The long NE pass to Tyreek at the end of the New England game. I knew then that even when the refs and all of the odds were against us, we still had a chance.

3. (Miss South Korea.) The 4th & 8 pass against Baltimore. Those are the plays that we've never made before, when we didn't have a franchise quarterback.

Honorable mention to the no-look pass in Baltimore. (Miss France.)

What about Miss Singapore?

Rain Man 01-07-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 14016388)
What about Miss Singapore?

Who can overlook Miss Singapore?

Oddly, Miss Singapore is probably short, and so is my next favorite play, which is the short casual pass against the Chargers. Patrick Mahomes II just ambled out to his right and was so casual that it almost looked like the play was stopping. Then he flippantly tossed a touchdown pass.

DenverChief 01-07-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 14016368)
The throw to West where his body was contorted like a crash test dummy.

I loved his reaction after that TD looking at his arm like "did I just do that?"

Raiderhater 01-07-2019 06:37 PM

It is close between the left handed pass and the 4th and 9 against Baktimore. The 4th and 9 is how I voted.

Bump 01-07-2019 06:39 PM

too bad it was preseason, but the 70 yards in the air to Hill was when I knew we had something really really special.

St. Patty's Fire 01-07-2019 06:42 PM

4th and 9

The 75 yarder to Hill against the Rams is up there, though. It was cinematic, almost.

wazu 01-07-2019 06:42 PM

The left-hander for me. I know it doesn't even display his arm talent but we already know he can make freaky throws. The improvisation with Von Miller all over him to get us a critical first down on the road in Denver blew my mind. And it helped that it was against Denver.

DenverChief 01-07-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 14016414)
It is close between the left handed pass and the 4th and 9 against Baktimore. The 4th and 9 is how I voted.

Yeah the left handed pass made me jump out of my seat but the 4th and 9 pass made me hoot and holler like I haven't in a long time

DenverChief 01-07-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14016421)
too bad it was preseason, but the 70 yards in the air to Hill was when I knew we had something really really special.

I agree that was a wow moment for me.

chinaski 01-07-2019 06:50 PM

All of them.

Here is one. Browns game. The pass to Kelce was one of the most cinematically beautiful things I have ever seen. Epic.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2019 06:50 PM

I almost spontaneously combusted over the throw to West.

It the most visceral, pure reaction to a play I've had in years.

I lost control of all mental faculties and became a babbling idiot.

A transformative moment as a Chiefs fan.

smithandrew051 01-07-2019 06:50 PM

Here’s an underrated one. The TD he threw to Harris in Oakland.

He rolled to his right and threw it back across his body to Harris. The ball was down and away in the only spot where Harris had a chance and the DB didn’t.

DenverChief 01-07-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 14016445)
All of them.

Here is one. Browns game. The pass to Kelce was one of the most cinematically beautiful things I have ever seen. Epic.

This one?

https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/10...me-this-season

Raiderhater 01-07-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 14016437)
Yeah the left handed pass made me jump out of my seat but the 4th and 9 pass made me hoot and holler like I haven't in a long time

Reek being hobbled but manning up and making the play on his end helps seal it. It was just “one of those moments”.

DenverChief 01-07-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14016446)
I almost spontaneously combusted over the throw to West.

It the most visceral, pure reaction to a play I've had in years.

I lost control of all mental faculties and became a babbling idiot.

A transformative moment as a Chiefs fan.

Yeah that was one of the more amazing throws of the season - just be-au-ti-ful