ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet As long as it's Ban Week, can we ban Knowmo? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277204)

RealSNR 10-08-2013 12:54 PM

As long as it's Ban Week, can we ban Knowmo?

Some might ask what rules he's breaking. But I mean, BlackBob didn't break any rules either, technically. It doesn't say anywhere in the Chiefs Planet code of conduct that you can't sue the Planet.

Some might recognize that he's an annoying piece of shit, but claim that's no reason to ban him. That's the thing. Chiefs Planet in the past has prided itself as a community on making life miserable for n00bs and trolls, with the assumption that they'll leave naturally. That has not occurred with Knowmo. He loves it here, as evidenced by his inability to resist welching on a year-long self-imposed ban, of which he served only three months.

But why does he love it here? He's not here to make friends or socialize. He's not here to discuss football (no, posting douchey twitter updates about how awesome the Broncos are doesn't count as talking football). He's not even here to talk smack. That leaves only one possibility: He's here to troll.

So a troll like him is not only welcome here, but he gets his own thread to post all his little nuggets of joy. And that's bullshit that he keeps all his stuff confined to one thread. He's constantly posting Bronco shit in other football threads. Again, not talking football. He's not posting his own opinions or analysis like our other Donk fans. He's just posting twitter updates.

I know the mods don't get involved with personal disputes like bets for a reason, but he shouldn't even be here right now. He's supposed to serve a year-long ban when he lost to PGM. He should be out of commission until the divisional playoffs round in 2014. But once again, he couldn't ****ing resist. He's just DYING to troll our forum and get a rise out of people.

It was a funny joke for awhile. But the joke has worn itself out in the past couple of years. And it's starting to smell.

I request that we at least consider the possibility of taking out the ****ing trash. At least for a few months until he's supposed to come back in January.

King_Chief_Fan 10-08-2013 01:00 PM

trash and welchers.....to the ban

Old Dog 10-08-2013 01:17 PM

Not many here who bring absolutely nothing to the table, but he's certainly one of them.

Strongside 10-08-2013 01:21 PM

****ing shit-stirrer. Ban him until we beat Denver in 4 weeks...then allow him to return so that we may taste of his tears.

listopencil 10-08-2013 01:25 PM

I don't know. He makes me look good. Sure, he's a dumbass homer, but I look good by comparison.

Strongside 10-08-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10063929)
I don't know. He makes me look good. Sure, he's a dumbass homer, but I look good by comparison.

Easy, man. We're all children of the same universe.

vailpass 10-08-2013 01:32 PM

:) you perpetuate the very thing you wish to eradicate...

listopencil 10-08-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10063940)
Easy, man. We're all children of the same universe.

Some of us are reeruned children though.

Graystoke 10-08-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10063958)
:) you perpetuate the very thing you wish to eradicate...

Those are some big ass words.
Dumb it down for us would ya?

J Diddy 10-08-2013 01:37 PM

I can't think of a single post of his that I've read.

listopencil 10-08-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10063985)
I can't think of a single post of his that I've read.

If you ever saw anything that GoChiefs posted on the Orangemane, it's exactly the same thing with the teams reversed.

unlurking 10-08-2013 01:44 PM

I always assumed he was somebody's mult. Is that not the case?

KC native 10-08-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10063992)
If you ever saw anything that GoChiefs posted on the Orangemane, it's exactly the same thing with the teams reversed.

The mange is irrelevant.

listopencil 10-08-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10064009)
The mange is irrelevant.

Parallels are never irrelevant.

lcarus 10-08-2013 01:56 PM

I kinda can't imagine this place without him to be perfectly honest. He's like the Joker to our Batman. Without him, we're just fighting generic, easy to defeat henchmen that are here one second and locked up in Arkham the next, never to be heard from again.