ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 5 Chiefs make probowl (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268063)

Gary 12-28-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9242301)
I like Eric Berry.....but seriously?

I predict Tony Gonzalez has the most catches, yardage, & touchdown receptions for the NFC.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-28-2012 07:22 AM

This team still has a ton of talent. The Pro Bowl selections solidifies that. This job is going to be very sought after on a GM, and HC level. The team has no discipline, and gave up early on. God bless them, what they've done is enabled to us get the final piece to make a real good run in the next year or two.

I'm to the point that I don't believe this is going to be a full on 3-4 year rebuild. The right coach, and GM to draft us more than just Geno could have this team contending for a division championship next year. We have some talent on both sides of the ball. Getting Bowe locked up, and drafting someone to replace Jonathon Bustwin will go a long ways.

Marcellus 12-28-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWTF (Post 9244451)
Yes, the previous worst team with 5 pro bowlers was the 6-10 Cowboys in 2010.

This is also the first time a team with 5 pro bowlers were swept by a team (Oakland) with 0 pro bowlers.

Lol, that is pathetic.

AussieChiefsFan 12-28-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9245432)
This team still has a ton of talent. The Pro Bowl selections solidifies that. This job is going to be very sought after on a GM, and HC level. The team has no discipline, and gave up early on. God bless them, what they've done is enabled to us get the final piece to make a real good run in the next year or two.

I'm to the point that I don't believe this is going to be a full on 3-4 year rebuild. The right coach, and GM to draft us more than just Geno could have this team contending for a division championship next year. We have some talent on both sides of the ball. Getting Bowe locked up, and drafting someone to replace Jonathon Bustwin will go a long ways.

This so much!

AussieChiefsFan 12-28-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9245434)
Lol, that is pathetic.

ROFL

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-28-2012 01:58 PM

Reid Ferrin ‏@KCChiefs_Reid

Congrats to @JHouston50 @BFlowers24 for being named first alternates for the 2013 Pro Bowl. #chiefsprobowl

SAUTO 12-28-2012 02:03 PM

Lol so we could end up with seven guys there
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man 12-28-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9246253)
Lol so we could end up with seven guys there
Posted via Mobile Device

We may be the best 2-14 team in the history of the NFL.

A quarterback would do wonders for this team. It'll be interesting to see, though, if we throw the rookie in from Day One or if we bring in a veteran and sit Geno for a year. With a #1 pick, I think you start the rookie and bring in a Hasselbeck or other savvy veteran to hold the clipboard and mentor him.

I'm really concerned about not just drafting a quarterback, but also developing him. I don't think we have the infrastructure right now to develop a quarterback.

Quesadilla Joe 12-28-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9246239)

Congrats to @JHouston50 @BFlowers24 for being named first alternates for the 2013 Pro Bowl. #chiefsprobowl

If Denver makes it to the Super Bowl they would both be in.

SAUTO 12-28-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9246271)

**** Denver
Posted via Mobile Device

ThaVirus 12-28-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9246239)

LMAO Holy hell!

TO THE SHIP!

ChiefsCountry 12-28-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9246271)

Have fun crying when Brady whips Peyton's ass again in the playoffs.

Oh Snap 12-28-2012 02:28 PM

This is a HUGE improvement over the last time this team went 2-14. I think we sent out what? One player that went to the probowl that year? Either this team is "good" enough to have 5 players in the probowl, or the selection process has deteriorated to the point of absurdity...I'm thinking its the latter. (not to knock the players)

mcaj22 12-28-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9245432)

literally outside the 6 or 7 guys that got selected the rest of this team is not even close to NFL level talent

going 2-14 proves you cant win in the NFL with 7 good players and no QB.

This team needs a lot of work, and are just wasting the primes of the guys voted to the Pro Bowl, especially the last 4 years for some of them

lcarus 12-28-2012 03:51 PM

I've heard a lot of shit about Colquitts net average, but who cares when the dude is absolute money at sticking that shit at the 1 yard line.

-King- 12-28-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9246430)
literally outside the 6 or 7 guys that got selected the rest of this team is not even close to NFL level talent

going 2-14 proves you cant win in the NFL with 7 good players and no QB.

This team needs a lot of work, and are just wasting the primes of the guys voted to the Pro Bowl, especially the last 4 years for some of them

Why do you always post stupid shit?

Pasta Little Brioni 12-28-2012 04:11 PM

Potentially 7 in.....Awesome

SAUTO 12-28-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9246473)

No talent though.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 12-28-2012 04:14 PM

This is the thing here...

maybe I just don't know buy don't the coaches and players vie on this too?

Of so don't they think we are fairly talented?
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief 12-28-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9246473)

Then don't forget Bowe (who was once a ProBowler)

Albert and Winston are borderline Probowlers as well, even though Winston sucked at times this year, he's considered by many to be one of the best RT's in the league, but RT's get the shaft on PB voting.

That's 10 players on this squad who are or could be Pro Bowl players.

That's almost half of our damn starting squad. That says a lot about our QB and coaching staff.

SMH ===> :shake:

Rain Man 12-28-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9246563)
Then don't forget Bowe (who was once a ProBowler)

Albert is borderline Probowler as well.

That's 9 players on this squad who are or could be Pro Bowl players.

That says a lot about our QB and coaching staff.

SMH ===> :shake:

You're missing one of our 2010 pro bowlers from this list.

Okay, never mind on that.

CoMoChief 12-28-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9246566)
You're missing one of our 2010 pro bowlers from this list.

Okay, never mind on that.

Putting breaks on.....tires screeching....

GTFO.

Chief Roundup 12-28-2012 04:53 PM

Wait I thought I just read that our talent sucks...

Pasta Little Brioni 12-28-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9246583)
Wait I thought I just read that our talent sucks...

It's all in our heads....and I guess those of coaches and players around the league as well.

Marcellus 12-29-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9246467)
Why do you always post stupid shit?

I am going to go with stupid is as stupid does.

Marcellus 12-29-2012 11:24 AM

The KC Chiefs vs the NFC in the ProBowl. Can't wait to see the advertisements for that game. LMAO

Side line banter-

Peyton Manning - "7 guys here huh?"

Flowers - "Yea that's crazy man we just had some bad breaks this season".

Manning - "So who was the better coach? Crennel or Haley? Who you hangin with?"

Flowers - "RAC man! He is The Man, he brings donuts to meetings and stuff, its epic."

Manning - "So you would rather have a coach who needed 7 pro bowlers to win 2 games than a coach who could win 2 games with 22 guys off the street?"

Flowers - "Uh well yea, I mean uh, hey I need to go catch up with Pollard and get some Dance Dance Dance in".