ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life What's The Last Thing You Treated Yourself To? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324655)

KCUnited 08-25-2019 03:28 PM

What's The Last Thing You Treated Yourself To?

I got posed this question at work a couple weeks ago and it threw me for a loop.

So what's yours? What's the last thing you treated yourself to? Something you acquired just for you that falls outside of your normal purchases.

Bowser 08-25-2019 03:32 PM

Citizen Eco-Drive watch. I like it and it's brought in some compliments.

LoneWolf 08-25-2019 03:34 PM

A pair of Royal Retro 1 Jordan’s. Most I’ve ever spent on a pair of sneakers.

KCUnited 08-25-2019 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 14409026)
A pair of Royal Retro 1 Jordan’s. Most I’ve ever spent on a pair of sneakers.

Highs or lows? Those are nice.

Easy 6 08-25-2019 03:40 PM

A framed reproduction of antique beer art, a lady sitting on a crescent moon toasting the stars for Miller Beer

Ran across it somewhere online years ago and absolutely fell in love, then a couple weeks ago see it sitting in an antique store window and pulled the trigger for $50 without hesitation... it looks SO dope on my living room wall

threebag 08-25-2019 03:43 PM

Duckett Baitcaster and a One Piece Duckett Ghost Reel

Dropped a little over three fiddy

KCUnited 08-25-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14409020)
Citizen Eco-Drive watch. I like it and it's brought in some compliments.

Nice. I observe and appreciate watches on other people and wish I could get into them, but ultimately I hate having any kind of accessories on my person. I once went on vacation with my wife without my wedding ring. We were on the flight out and she was like WTF mother****er?!

LoneWolf 08-25-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 14409032)
Highs or lows? Those are nice.

Highs.

hometeam 08-25-2019 03:47 PM

Got promoted at work a few weeks ago, bought myself my present last night~

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...Res/4215_1.jpg

Plus a whole bunch of accessories.. ammo.. mags.. etc~

Rain Man 08-25-2019 03:47 PM

I just ate a cookie if that counts.

Other than that, I'm at a life stage where my needs are few, so I have a few things that I like that I do regularly. I go to barbecue restaurants, I buy tennis shoes, I buy an occasional nice shirt or nice pair of jeans, and I travel to races. But I do all of those things somewhat regularly. If you set those things aside, I seldom buy things that are outside my normal purchases, so it's hard to answer. Maybe bigger vacations, or I'll sometimes stay an extra day when I'm on a race trip.

KCUnited 08-25-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14409034)
A framed reproduction of antique beer art, a lady sitting on a crescent moon toasting the stars for Miller Beer

Ran across it somewhere online years ago and absolutely fell in love, then a couple weeks ago see it sitting in an antique store window and pulled the trigger for $50 without hesitation... it looks SO dope on my living room wall

Is it the lady with the red hat, skirt, boots? Either way, this is great as I have several critical concert posters, rolled up, sitting in a closet that I would consider a treat if I ever had them framed.

Rain Man 08-25-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 14409042)
Nice. I observe and appreciate watches on other people and wish I could get into them, but ultimately I hate having any kind of accessories on my person. I once went on vacation with my wife without my wedding ring. We were on the flight out and she was like WTF mother****er?!

Did you turn to the woman in the next seat and say, "I have no idea what this woman is talking about"?

TribalElder 08-25-2019 03:49 PM

A peanut buster parfait

Nzoner 08-25-2019 03:50 PM

A really nice Cubs zip up hoodie in anticipation of Fall baseball,I think I may have jinxed them :(

Easy 6 08-25-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 14409055)
Is it the lady with the red hat, skirt, boots? Either way, this is great as I have several critical concert posters, rolled up, sitting in a closet that I would consider a treat if I ever had them framed.

There are a few slightly different variations I’ve seen, my girls hat is yellow with blue and white stripes for instance... but yeah, you know what I’m talking about