ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Divorce.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316218)

cooper barrett 07-14-2018 12:07 PM

I had such a slips and falls but it was mostly in another city where I did not live and drinking was involved.

The moral high ground of not sleeping with a married woman makes no sense. If she is rubbing my leg and purring then she is rubbing other's legs and purring just as loud. Someone one is going to slip and fall and find their dick in her pussy.
Having a man slip and fall in the family home home while the kids and hubby are gone would tell me that this is a regular activity for her and this guy saved himself a hundred on a room.:D:D:D:D:D

Maybe the fact that the OP is not telling us about the marriage should account for something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13628149)
Well, you are kind of a dumbass, so I can see how you wouldn't get it.

If the guy doesn't know the woman is married, that's one thing. Sounds like he knew. He's also married to somebody else.

I doubt if he was over for tea and accidentally slipped and fell and stuck his dick in her. He's just as at fault as she is.

Chazno 07-14-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13628172)
That is what I was hoping the OP would try to understand. The more petro soaked logs you throw on the fire the greater the possibilities of burns resulting from said logs.

Yep, it's also lessens the possibility of settling before trial which means double or triple the legal fees.

Half my wife's job is reminding her clients that until the divorce is over, you should treat all interactions with your wife/husband like you would a coworker. If you wouldn't do or say it to a coworker, don't say it to them. She loves taking profanity and insult laden emails (that her client received) into court.

BIG_DADDY 07-14-2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13628151)
Yikes really? That is the only thing holding me back from marriage. I have a ton of assets. If I get married, I'm going to need to have an iron clad prenup. I've been with my chick for 9 years. She's very upset with me we haven't gotten married yet ROFL

You can protect those assets. I don't know what you consider a lot but if it is I would sit down with a good estate attorney before you consider anything. The best advise of course is to not get married. I never thought I would say that but it is true. The nature of your relationship when they have leverage almost always changes for the worse.

Frazod 07-14-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13628186)
I had such a slips and falls but it was mostly in another city where I did not live and drinking was involved.

The moral high ground of not sleeping with a married woman makes no sense. If she is rubbing my leg and purring then she is rubbing other's legs and purring just as loud. Someone one is going to slip and fall and find their dick in her pussy.
Having a man slip and fall in the family home home while the kids and hubby are gone would tell me that this is a regular activity for her and this guy saved himself a hundred on a room.:D:D:D:D:D

Maybe the fact that the OP is not telling us about the marriage should account for something.

I've been on both sides of this. My wife was in a failing relationship with another man when we first met (not married, but living together) and I stole her away from him. I ended up with his woman and his apartment, and also beat the shit out of him for good measure. I'm sure I'm not on his list of favorite people. :D

Prior to that, I was cheated on by my first wife, and after that, I cheated on her. I was in the military and she was in college in another state, so our relationship was pretty much doomed from the start anyway. A couple of the women I cheated with were also married - lonely military wives whose husbands were elsewhere, just like mine. Pretty safe to say that nobody involved ever should have been married in the first place. I knew they were married; they knew I was married. It takes two to tango.

Tombstone RJ 07-14-2018 12:51 PM

Just remember if you choose to sleep with a married person, you are basically choosing to help destroy another family. Me, I’m not a home wrecker and yes, I’ve had a married women wanting me. But she had a husband and kids and I am not a home wrecker guy.

cooper barrett 07-14-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 13628229)
Just remember if you choose to sleep with a married person, you are basically choosing to help destroy another family. Me, I’m not a home wrecker and yes, I’ve had a married women wanting me. But she had a husband and kids and I am not a home wrecker guy.

I recall a redheaded gal who said "what he never knows will never hurt him" I think they are still married.

MahiMike 07-14-2018 01:18 PM

Congrats!

burt 07-14-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 13628262)
Congrats!

Lets remember the steps of divorce...he is not ready for congrats....yet

Spott 07-14-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 13628229)

So you slept with her husband instead?

BucEyedPea 07-14-2018 01:55 PM

Get a quickie from the Dominican Republic. It's cheap and fast.

BucEyedPea 07-14-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 13628295)
So you slept with her husband instead?

He said he's not a home-wrecker guy.:harumph:

vailpass 07-14-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 13628311)
Get a quickie from the Dominican Republic. It's cheap and fast.

I’m not sure he’s ready for rebound sex yet.

digger 07-14-2018 02:01 PM

Sorry to hear. But it can be for the best.

ThaVirus 07-14-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13628048)
Eh. He did what shitty men do. But at the end of the day, she let him. She's the one who disrespected baitism. The guy will get his eventually but I don't agree in telling the wife. That's just too petty and could open up a whole new can of worms you don't want.
Posted via Mobile Device

The wife deserves to know.

OP should secure his shit first then let her know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 13628065)
That case you cited is ridiculous. How can a man be responsible for child support in that situation?!

Why would the state care about details like that? All they see is a child that needs to be provided for and a man who willingly signed the birth certificate.

rico 07-14-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Eh. He did what shitty men do. But at the end of the day, she let him. She's the one who disrespected baitism. The guy will get his eventually but I don't agree in telling the wife. That's just too petty and could open up a whole new can of worms you don't want.
Posted via Mobile Device

Please don’t ever respond to me again. You are a douchebag and I can’t stand you. **** off.

You are a bright guy...but I hate you and your self-forcing contrarian ways.

If you aren’t gay, I hope your wife gets gang-banged by a bunch of midgets and I hope their midget and presumably insecure husbands never hear about it. Because **** you.

I’m kind of kidding, but seriously... you are the one poster on this entire site who actually has the capacity to piss me off.

Easy 6 07-14-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13627824)
Dude... ****ing let his wife know. That ****er disrespected you and could jeopardize your livelihood and emotional well being.. You put him in his place with his life. **** him.

THIS... turnabout is ABSOLUTELY fair play, nice guys finish last in these situations

You never know how it might turn out...

My ex-wifes father was cheating on her mother decades ago, the man being cheated on approached the ex's mom and spilled the beans that they were being cheated on... they've now been married well over 30 years

MTG#10 07-14-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13627824)
Dude... ****ing let his wife know. That ****er disrespected you and could jeopardize your livelihood and emotional well being.. You put him in his place with his life. **** him.

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13628416)
Please don’t ever respond to me again. You are a douchebag and I can’t stand you. **** off.

If you aren’t gay, I hope your wife gets gang-banged by a bunch of midgets and I hope their midget and presumably insecure husbands never hear about it. Because **** you.

I’m kind of kidding, but seriously... you are the one poster on this entire site who actually has the capacity to piss me off.

Damn. I agree with you but overreact much?

rico 07-14-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 13628431)
Damn. I agree with you but overreact much?

That was kind of part of the “kind of kidding.”

But that dude does irk me sometimes. And he’s actually witty and smart, which is a major difference from the other poster who irks me (Baby Lee). So sometimes, I literally feel like I have nothing to say back!!!

rico 07-14-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13628426)
THIS... turnabout is ABSOLUTELY fair play, nice guys finish last in these situations

You never know how it might turn out...

My ex-wifes father was cheating on her mother decades ago, the man being cheated on approached the ex's mom and spilled the beans that they were being cheated on... they've now been married well over 30 years

I love you. I always agree with you. Must be the area we are from.

BigRedChief 07-14-2018 03:48 PM

Congrats to all the men in here who moved past the cheating. You are the better men that I.

I’d hope to take the high road but I think I’d just focuse on beating their ass. Instead of moving on.

BWillie 07-14-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13628435)
Congrats to all the men in here who moved past the cheating. You are the better men that I.

I’d hope to take the high road but I think I’d just focuse on beating their ass. Instead of moving on.

All you are doing is taking your anger on the wrong individual. You should be pissed off at the situation & your wife, not the guy. Sure there are situations where it is warranted such as if it was a good friend that did it, but if it is just an acquaintance, neighbor, co-worker, I just don't understand it.

Easy 6 07-14-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13628433)
I love you. I always agree with you. Must be the area we are from.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8UJX1fwonQc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Otter 07-14-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13628439)
All you are doing is taking your anger on the wrong individual. You should be pissed off at the situation & your wife, not the guy. Sure there are situations where it is warranted such as if it was a good friend that did it, but if it is just an acquaintance, neighbor, co-worker, I just don't understand it.

Are we talking the hypothetical wife removed her wedding ring and drove out of town, met a stranger and slept with him or are we talking the guy knew she was married and you were the husband?

Because if it's the latter then I'm gonna kill your dog and beat you to death with the corpse while your kids watch.

It's really easy; don't stick your dick in another man's wife.

Rain Man 07-14-2018 04:07 PM

Sorry to hear, baitism. It sounds like the prize you win is getting a fresh start. Good luck to you.

kjwood75nro 07-14-2018 04:08 PM

Just gonna leave this here...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/

Consume in small doses.

-King- 07-14-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13628416)

Hit a sore spot somehow ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 07-14-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13628432)
That was kind of part of the “kind of kidding.”

But that dude does irk me sometimes. And he’s actually witty and smart, which is a major difference from the other poster who irks me (Baby Lee). So sometimes, I literally feel like I have nothing to say back!!!

What about what I've said has irked you? Is it my posts in the Mahomes thread? That's honestly the only thing I would think you would have a feeling about.
Posted via Mobile Device

BryanBusby 07-14-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13628435)

It's all about perspective, man. You can **** them up and they'll run off, or you can let them have her and they can be the poor ****er that gets got years down the road.

A proper ass beating is the easy way out for them.

rico 07-14-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13628464)
What about what I've said has irked you? Is it my posts in the Mahomes thread? That's honestly the only thing I would think you would have a feeling about.
Posted via Mobile Device

You are just such a douchebag.

-King- 07-14-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13628386)
The wife deserves to know.

OP should secure his shit first then let her know.

Why would the state care about details like that? All they see is a child that needs to be provided for and a man who willingly signed the birth certificate.

Look, she should know, but like I said, that's a can of worms you're opening that you might not want to open. If it was your friend, of course you should say something. But a stranger? Eh.

You don't know what the guy is capable of. What if he tries to fight you or kill you because "you ended his marriage"(I'm assuming he would blame you and not himself because a guy that does shit like that usually is too pussy to accept their own faults). IMO, worry about your kids and be mad about your wife. If your wife would have never opened her legs, the guy would have never ****ed her. It's her fault at the end of the day. She's the one who had a responsibility to you, not the guy.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 07-14-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13628468)
You are just such a douchebag.

So you have no reasoning? I honestly want to know.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass 07-14-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13628442)
Are we talking the hypothetical wife removed her wedding ring and drove out of town, met a stranger and slept with him or are we talking the guy knew she was married and you were the husband?

Because if it's the latter then I'm gonna kill your dog and beat you to death with the corpse while your kids watch.

^

It’s the code.

BryanBusby 07-14-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chazno (Post 13628054)
This is a good way to set the judge against you from the start. If you succeed in preventing her from getting a lawyer it might work out, but if she gets a loan from her parents, her lawyer will make you look like a jackass to the court. If you leave her with the kids and no money you are hurting your custody chances and likely increasing you child support.

OP,
My wife does family law, pm me if you want contact info.

The judge will be against him unless she no shows or is a meth whore. The judge isn't going to give a shit if she drains all his assets.

If they have kids, no don't leave the accounts empty.

-King- 07-14-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Why don't you just kill the wife if you're going to kill someone? She's the one who opened her legs. It's on her to stay faithful and loyal to you. Not his to keep her faithful.
Posted via Mobile Device

Easy 6 07-14-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13628480)
Why don't you just kill the wife if you're going to kill someone? She's the one who opened her legs. It's on her to stay faithful and loyal to you. Not his to keep her faithful.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm having hard time buying this idea that you're just gonna sit back like Mr Rogers and take this kind of disrespect

Pretty sure Otter doesnt mean literal murder, but wanting revenge of some kind is a perfectly natural, and valid, reaction... who cares if the guy wants to do something about it? There are plenty of ways to handle someone like him

You ready to let yourself be cucked?

Iconic 07-14-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13628480)
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes it's on the wife. She should be held responsible but it doesn't mean the guy should be absolved of any wrong doings. He's a giant piece of shit. They BOTH deserve something sweet and vengeful.

Pablo 07-14-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 13628493)
Yes it's on the wife. She should be held responsible but it doesn't mean the guy should be absolved of any wrong doings. He's a giant piece of shit. They BOTH deserve something sweet and vengeful.

No doubt. Never been a better time than the present for a double-murder/suicide combo.

A jug of Prestone would do the trick.

-King- 07-14-2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13628492)
I'm having hard time buying this idea that you're just gonna sit back like Mr Rogers and take this kind of disrespect

Pretty sure Otter doesnt mean literal murder, but wanting revenge of some kind is a perfectly natural, and valid, reaction... who cares if the guy wants to do something about it? There are plenty of ways to handle someone like him

You ready to let yourself be cucked?

If I catch them in the act, yeah there will be violence. But other than that, **** her for cheating. On the other hand if he was trying to **** her and she told me, then I would beat his ass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chazno 07-14-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13628479)
The judge will be against him unless she no shows or is a meth whore. The judge isn't going to give a shit if she drains all his assets.

If they have kids, no don't leave the accounts empty.

So you say that the court favors the woman initially, but don't think that will get worse when it's proven you attempted to prevent her from having representation? I'm not saying it can't work, but any good attorney will have a field day.

rico 07-14-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13628518)
If I catch them in the act, yeah there will be violence. But other than that, **** her for cheating. On the other hand if he was trying to **** her and she told me, then I would beat his ass.
Posted via Mobile Device

https://i.imgflip.com/1o7zvg.jpg

But -King-, you can’t beat anyone’s ass.

KCUnited 07-14-2018 05:31 PM

She let herself get grabbed by the pussy. Don’t matter who did the grabbing.

hometeam 07-14-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13627807)
Holy shit, the timing of this thread is weird for me. I have had a very bumpy, eventful past 6 weeks myself with this. I will respond with my situation when I get home from work. Ultimately, we reconciled and are back together...and closer than ever.

The last 2-3 months have been the worst of my life...hands down.

Is Kansas a fault or no fault state?

bro, I was wondering about that today but no way was I going to ask what the hell happened.

RunKC 07-14-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 13628493)

Go True Lies on his ass

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOaRmOLu21w

ThaVirus 07-14-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13628470)
Look, she should know, but like I said, that's a can of worms you're opening that you might not want to open. If it was your friend, of course you should say something. But a stranger? Eh.

You don't know what the guy is capable of. What if he tries to fight you or kill you because "you ended his marriage"(I'm assuming he would blame you and not himself because a guy that does shit like that usually is too pussy to accept their own faults). IMO, worry about your kids and be mad about your wife. If your wife would have never opened her legs, the guy would have never ****ed her. It's her fault at the end of the day. She's the one who had a responsibility to you, not the guy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Completely valid argument but we can play the 'what if?' game all day.

I would tell her because I would want someone to tell me. Is it possible that the guy murders me and my whole family? Yeah, sure. Is it likely? **** no. What's most likely to happen is that the wife confronts him, he sleezes his way back into her good graces and she stays with him. But at least you did the "right" thing by making her aware of the situation.

ThaVirus 07-14-2018 06:08 PM

There would be no need for vengeance. I wouldn't fill her in to get back at him/my cheating whore of a wife.

I think a one-time, informative Facebook message letting her know the situation with a "I'be told you everything I know. Take this information for what you will, but now I've got my own issues to sort out so please don't contact me any further." sign off.

Skyy God 07-14-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13628061)
And the people who work for them. :D

My firm is basically an all things for rich people type of place. Nothing like some high level corporate prick who left his ice cold wife of 20 years for the plastic-titted receptionist. These people get so wrapped up in rage that they'll expend $50,000 in legal fees fighting over a $500 vase. Luckily, I work on the commercial side. I definitely prefer dealing with professional clients who just want to close a deal and move on to the next deal to butthurt emotional wrecks.

At the end of the day, unless the wife smokes crack in the courtroom, she's going to get custody of the kids, and if she made less money or didn't work at all, alimony. Often even documented, iron clad evidence of infidelity doesn't factor in. It's ridiculous how pro wife most judges are. And of course taking care of the children is always paramount in their eyes. Remember the case where the man was proven to not be the father of a kid, but got stuck paying child support anyway? IIRC, that was in Kansas.

My advice - suffer in silence until the kids are grown, and then try to split as amicably as possible. And hope she dies of natural causes in the interim.

Fraz is a man-legal??

It all makes sense now.

Pablo 07-14-2018 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13628578)
Fraz is a man-legal??

It all makes sense now.

I think the preferred term is para-nuts.

Skyy God 07-14-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 13628581)
I think the preferred term is para-nuts.

Also, infidelity is a factor in alimony in MO.

Or so I’ve been told.

Skyy God 07-14-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13628151)
Yikes really? That is the only thing holding me back from marriage. I have a ton of assets. If I get married, I'm going to need to have an iron clad prenup. I've been with my chick for 9 years. She's very upset with me we haven't gotten married yet ROFL

Easier option is to have your attorney set up a trust protecting premarital assets.

Avoids the “I don’t really love you that much” prenup discussion.

Skyy God 07-14-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13628172)
That is what I was hoping the OP would try to understand. The more petro soaked logs you throw on the fire the greater the possibilities of burns resulting from said logs.

This.

Don’t add chaos to an already stressful situation.

SAUTO 07-14-2018 06:46 PM

Quote:

You took the words out of my mouth. Except I would have eaten the dog for dinner afterwards

Skyy God 07-14-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13628600)
You took the words out of my mouth. Except I would have eaten the dog for dinner afterwards

Enjoy nothing but prison sex boys.

Totes worth it!!

Skyy God 07-14-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Garbage human being move to kill the dog too, btw.

SAUTO 07-14-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13628602)
Enjoy nothing but prison sex for the next 5 years, boys.

Totes worth it!!

Some people might take it in prison.

Not this guy though.

Skyy God 07-14-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13628610)
Some people might take it in prison.

Not this guy though.

So you’re gonna be the top?

That’s like being the tallest midget. Still sucks.

vailpass 07-14-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13628602)
Enjoy nothing but prison sex boys.

Totes worth it!!

You'll feel different if your man ever steps out on you.

Frazod 07-14-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13628578)
Fraz is a man-legal??

It all makes sense now.

Something in my post drew you out of your drug haze? Wow.

jdubya 07-14-2018 07:46 PM

Havent read a single response yet but here goes: Enter a "Legal seperation" immediately.....that way she cant open up credit cards or anything in your name...

Skyy God 07-14-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13628643)
You'll feel different if your man ever steps out on you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyc...cal_projection

Skyy God 07-14-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13628660)
Something in my post drew you out of your drug haze? Wow.

Don’t you have dictation to type??

Iowanian 07-14-2018 07:52 PM

She doesn't seem nice.

I'm glad you're a high road guy because I fear in your shoes I go to prison.

Frazod 07-14-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13628666)
Don’t you have dictation to type??

Uh, no.

Don't you have some dicks to suck? That dope isn't going to just give itself to you.

AssEaterChief 07-14-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13628128)
Remember, it's not the guys fault for banging your chick. It's strictly your wife or GF's fault. I don't get the logic of getting pissed off at the guy that banged your chick. It's never made any sense to me.

100% agree

Skyy God 07-14-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13628669)
Uh, no.

Don't you have some dicks to suck? That dope isn't going to just give itself to you.

It’s ok to be a man-legal, Fraz.

Way superior to murse.

SuperBowl4 07-14-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 13627914)
antifreeze ..bottom of lake. A lot cheaper

Just sayin..

Horrible advice. Watch FORENSIC FILES :D

Frazod 07-14-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13628687)
It’s ok to be a man-legal, Fraz.

Way superior to murse.

It is.

I’m sure I make more in a month than you steal in a year.

SAUTO 07-14-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13628614)
So you’re gonna be the top?

That’s like being the tallest midget. Still sucks.

Abstinence.

Flying High D 07-14-2018 09:07 PM

Does she know you know? If not let the fun begin.

Skyy God 07-14-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13628713)
It is.

I’m sure I make more in a month than you steal in a year.

How often do you and the other gals in the typing pool go out for Cosmos?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 07-14-2018 09:30 PM

Bill Cosby copycat & slipped something in her pudding

Frazod 07-14-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 13628749)
How often do you and the other gals in the typing pool go out for Cosmos?

Does the ghetto ambulance chaser who handles your petty arrests have a typing pool? Sorry, I work for a real firm. No typing pool. Hell, we haven't had a word processing department for 20 years. Everybody's computer savvy. And only the oldest attorneys still dictate stuff.

We do have secretaries. But since I'm the office manager, I really don't socialize with them.

You seem kind of angry tonight, Slave. Did the last little old lady you tried to rob kick your ass?

Buehler445 07-14-2018 09:52 PM

Lets keep DC shit out of here.

Buehler445 07-14-2018 09:53 PM

And HOLY ****ING SHIT I can't get divorced. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Frazod 07-14-2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13628787)
Lets keep DC shit out of here.

Sorry. My fanbois just can't quit me.

ghak99 07-14-2018 10:39 PM

Only one person asked for pics and no one asked how he caught them.

I am dissapoint.

kjwood75nro 07-15-2018 01:24 AM

You can blame your woman for ****ing around in the same way that you can blame your dog for chewing up the furniture or peeing on the floor.

It's in their nature to do shit like that, and prevention of such depends on you, the master.

Al Bundy 07-15-2018 07:11 AM

My divorce was the 2nd best thing that ever happened for me. 2 weeks after it was finalized I opened up my own store and that bitch couldn't touch it. Mine wasn't cheating she was just a total bitch.

Skyy God 07-15-2018 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjwood75nro (Post 13628938)
You can blame your woman for ****ing around in the same way that you can blame your dog for chewing up the furniture or peeing on the floor.

It's in their nature to do shit like that, and prevention of such depends on you, the master.

Whew.

You seem like a catch.

-King- 07-15-2018 07:17 AM

Quote:

How old are you? And have you ever been with someone?
Posted via Mobile Device

Otter 07-15-2018 07:20 AM

Quote:

I'll go with not marrying a slut but hey, whatever works man.