ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Sporting KC ***Official Soccer Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339317)

POND_OF_RED 08-06-2021 10:14 AM

***Official Soccer Thread***

Creating a new thread for soccer discussion since the Euro’s are done.

Most leagues are in preseason and Sporting KC are currently in a battle for the best record in the league to win the shield. We just sent Busio who’s a young Sporting youth academy player and possible future American star to Venezia to compete in the top division in Italy for a 6.5 million dollar transfer fee with up to $11 million with incentives and a 20% future sell-on rate if they sell him to another team. Not to mention another past youth academy player from Lee’s Summit and another possible World Cup starter Erik Palmer-Brown looks to be joining him at Venezia soon as well. If you’re looking for an Italian team to start rooting for with your new Paramount+ subscription they would be a good candidate with some local flavor.

The U.S has built a little power shift in the CONCACAF region with their wins over Mexico lately in Nations and Gold Cup finals and look to be in really good shape heading into the World Cup qualifiers next month.

Messi looks to be on the move as well. Let’s hope it’s not a worthless one to PSG for everyone’s sake.

Ok, CP feel free to remind me how gay soccer is now. Don’t care. Sporting is kicking ass and so is the USA. It’s a good time to be following along. Discuss…

Demonpenz 08-06-2021 10:25 AM

Sallioe is balling out

BeMyValentine 08-06-2021 10:27 AM

Just so people realize how big Soccer has become, Messi just finished his Barcelona four year contract of $674 million dollars.

alpha_omega 08-06-2021 11:07 AM

I don't mind soccer, I'll catch a match from time to time.

For those who know soccer better than me, which league is the best? Premier, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.??????

Demonpenz 08-06-2021 11:18 AM

BPL

POND_OF_RED 08-06-2021 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 15772923)
I don't mind soccer, I'll catch a match from time to time.

For those who know soccer better than me, which league is the best? Premier, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.??????

Premier League has the most top quality talent top to bottom. If you’re looking for the best competition, though, the Champions League is best thing about European soccer. It’s the top teams from all of those leagues in a huge tournament throughout the season.

Shag 08-06-2021 05:24 PM

Looking like Messi to PSG, as expected. Boring.

Lukaku to Chelsea is apparently close, expected this weekend. As a Chelsea fan, it's a huge fee, but pumped to finally have a legit striker. Hopefully, they can at least give City a fight for the PL this year.

jettio 08-06-2021 05:37 PM

I suppose real estate is expensive in Venice. Venezia's home stadium holds about 7,500 fans. Hopefully, Busio will get to play a lot and the team stays in Serie A.

SuperBowl4 08-06-2021 06:13 PM

:thumb:

LoneWolf 08-06-2021 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 15772796)
Ok, CP feel free to remind me how gay soccer is.

This gay.
https://i.insider.com/5f7b2629240044...9eb9?width=700

Clyde Frog 08-07-2021 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 15773465)
Looking like Messi to PSG, as expected. Boring.

Lukaku to Chelsea is apparently close, expected this weekend. As a Chelsea fan, it's a huge fee, but pumped to finally have a legit striker. Hopefully, they can at least give City a fight for the PL this year.

Should have never gotten rid of Costa. As much as I hated losing Lukaku he needed to leave to grow and am glad he is likely coming back.

The loss that really hurt is DeBrunye. This team would have been insanely stacked w him.

I expect well see a lot more state side Chelsea fans now w WC in the near future and Pulisic emerging as a legit player in EPL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POND_OF_RED 08-07-2021 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 15774347)
Should have never gotten rid of Costa. As much as I hated losing Lukaku he needed to leave to grow and am glad he is likely coming back.

The loss that really hurt is DeBrunye. This team would have been insanely stacked w him.

I expect well see a lot more state side Chelsea fans now w WC in the near future and Pulisic emerging as a legit player in EPL.

Not a fan of the rumored move to fullback as far as his development goes for the US. We need him playing on the wing as much as possible. I understand it from Chelsea’s perspective, though. Still sucks for us. Although, it could potentially turn him into a complete badass high pressing winger, but I just feel like we need him having as many chances to finish as possible, because he’s the only real finisher the US has right now. We have other potential ones with Reyna and if we’re praying enough Sergeant or Weah! Taking Pulisic further away from goal will only hurt his development on the wing for the US. Let’s hope it’s not a permanent thing.

Clyde Frog 08-07-2021 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 15774358)
Not a fan of the rumored move to fullback as far as his development goes for the US. We need him playing on the wing as much as possible. I understand it from Chelsea’s perspective, though. Still sucks for us. Although, it could potentially turn him into a complete badass high pressing winger, but I just feel like we need him having as many chances to finish as possible, because he’s the only real finisher the US has right now. We have other potential ones with Reyna and if we’re praying enough Sergeant or Weah! Taking Pulisic further away from goal will only hurt his development on the wing for the US. Let’s hope it’s not a permanent thing.

I agree. I think we're all (American Fans) hoping that doesn't happen with CP.

We still need to identify a legit 9 to have any chance of doing anything on the world stage. Zardes is so hot and cold and Dike didn't really do much to push him for the start in the Gold Cup.

Shag 08-09-2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 15774347)

Imagine KdB on the squad now? Crazy to think Chelsea had young KdB, Lukaku, and Salah and let them all go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 15774358)

They played Pulisic at WB in a recent friendly, and sounds like it didn't go that well (unsurprisingly). His injury issues have definitely hurt his stock, especially now that the attack is so stacked - Werner will probably now move into Pulisic's preferred spot on the left, so it will be interesting to see how Tuchel uses him this year.

alpha_omega 08-10-2021 07:12 PM

Doesn’t look like SKC has anything for Leon.
3-0 at half is an ass kicking, right?

petegz28 08-10-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 15778408)
Doesn’t look like SKC has anything for Leon.
3-0 at half is an ass kicking, right?

Yes but SKC started 1 of their regular players. All the rest are 2nd and 3rd string, including the Goalie.

alpha_omega 08-10-2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15778413)
Yes but SKC started 1 of their regular players. All the rest are 2nd and 3rd string, including the Goalie.

Really? Why?
Cuz it’s a Leagues Cup game (whatever that is)?

petegz28 08-10-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 15778422)
Really? Why?
Cuz it’s a Leagues Cup game (whatever that is)?

Yes and it's their 3rd game inside of a week. Have some injuries too but yeah, primarily because it is the Leagues Cup game.

This is "kinda" the same as the Chiefs benching all their starters against the Chargers last year.

This is the 2nd game in a row they've done this too. Saturday they managed a 0-0 game on the road playing mostly 2nd and 3rd string players.

alpha_omega 08-10-2021 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15778425)
Yes and it's their 3rd game inside of a week. Have some injuries too but yeah, primarily because it is the Leagues Cup game.

This is "kinda" the same as the Chiefs benching all their starters against the Chargers last year.

This is the 2nd game in a row they've done this too. Saturday they managed a 0-0 game on the road playing mostly 2nd and 3rd string players.

Got it. Thanks.
I’m trying to enjoy soccer. But shoot, it’s 4-1 against my hometown team.

petegz28 08-10-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 15778429)
Got it. Thanks.
I’m trying to enjoy soccer. But shoot, it’s 4-1 against my hometown team.

Meh, this is not the game to worry about. Notice our coach just sitting down, legs crossed, not even concerned.

Keep in mind this is Leon's best players against a bunch of guys who hardly see the field normally.

Cam Duke has come in late in some games as well as Harris. They finally put Kinda in and they started Salloi who is our best player but he has already been pulled.

Names you want to know that aren't playing tonight or played sparingly..

Salloi..played 1st half
Russel..not played
Martins..not played
Zusi..not played
Espinoza..not played
Kinda..played 2nd half
Melia..not played
Pulido..not played
Ilie..played
Shelton...not played

Those guys are all our 1st string guys and goalie and haven't played or played just a little tonight

I mean we are getting woodshedded tonight but it's their best against our bench and deep bench.

SKC is in 1st place so there is that...

alpha_omega 08-10-2021 07:51 PM

Good to know. No wonder it’s 6-1 now.

Demonpenz 08-10-2021 08:56 PM

Come all you mexicans and spend your money at livestrong

KCTitus 08-11-2021 11:48 AM

Really impressed with the talent level on Team USA going into the world cup. Most impressive is the 2 straight wins against Mexico with the second being without most of their top talent. Seems like most of the starting 11 are now playing abroad which only makes them better/faster.

Looking forward to the start of the Premiere League...hoping that ManU can somehow chase down City for a change. Been a long time since their last EPL trophy in 2013. Lets go Reds!

Shag 08-11-2021 12:48 PM

Supercup today, to kick off the season. Pulisic on the bench, which hopefully means he gets the start this weekend for the EPL kickoff.

EPL should be wild at the top, with significant upgrades for Cheslea, City and ManU. Just hope City doesn't get Kane...

Garcia Bronco 08-11-2021 12:53 PM

Can't wait for the futball season to start. You'll Never Walk Alone

POND_OF_RED 08-11-2021 01:12 PM

Vermes is getting a little too cautious with these mid season lineups for my liking. The league cup shouldn’t have been treated like a preseason game. Especially after resting most of the big players on Saturday in Colorado. It would have been nice to have a good showing against a strong Leon side. I understand we need these players for the playoffs and supporter shield push, but that lineup last night was embarrassing.

Excited for the European Leagues to get going again this weekend. The Josh Sargent move to Norwich could help the US team if he gets some sufficient playing time. We’ll have to see how that all plays out.

petegz28 08-14-2021 08:46 PM

Back in sole possession of 1st place....

petegz28 08-21-2021 06:53 PM

SKC played a hell of a game down 1 man for almost 75 minutes and damn near won. The tie on the road is very much acceptable.

Demonpenz 08-21-2021 07:28 PM

Road tie 0 0 boring

Deberg_1990 08-26-2021 07:10 PM

Wut??

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester City from Juventus is a ‘done deal’, via Portuguese journalist <a href="https://twitter.com/_GoncaloLopes?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@_GoncaloLopes</a> <a href="https://t.co/gA6tq5TdyK">pic.twitter.com/gA6tq5TdyK</a></p>&mdash; B/R Football (@brfootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1430879363361292291?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 26, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

POND_OF_RED 08-27-2021 10:20 AM

Ronaldo back to Man United is official. The premier league just became even more exciting this year.

Shag 08-27-2021 02:33 PM

Not that I'm happy he went to ManU, but better than City. Should be a hell of a race for the PL title.

carlos3652 09-05-2021 05:41 PM

Argentina v Brasil abandoned today due to the fact that’s the Brazilian Gov Health officials came in 5 min into the game being played wanting to deport 4 Argentinian players that had been in The UK in the previous 14 days (2 play for SPURS, 1 for Aston Villa) and had not done the proper quarantine protocol for non Brazilian Residents.

Disgraceful events by the gov.

loochy 09-05-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652 (Post 15815866)
Argentina v Brasil abandoned today due to the fact that’s the Brazilian Gov Health officials came in 5 min into the game being played wanting to deport 4 Argentinian players that had been in The UK in the previous 14 days (2 play for SPURS, 1 for Aston Villa) and had not done the proper quarantine protocol for non Brazilian Residents.

Disgraceful events by the gov.

WTF? What's the point? They were already there and potentially spreading or whatever. At that point the damage is already done, so let it be.

Deberg_1990 09-08-2021 09:02 PM

USMNT going to lose to Honduras

DJJasonp 09-08-2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15819549)

Disgusting half of soccer, and be prepared for 50 minutes of flopping and sniper injuries from Honduras

Deberg_1990 09-08-2021 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 15819569)
Disgusting half of soccer, and be prepared for 50 minutes of flopping and sniper injuries from Honduras

The Honduras goal was pretty sweet. But the US defenders got so lazy on that play. Someone should have had the inside position on the attacker that headed it.

New World Order 09-08-2021 09:41 PM

Goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaal

Deberg_1990 09-08-2021 10:06 PM

Sweet 2nd goal USA!!

Deberg_1990 09-08-2021 10:18 PM

Nice. 3-1. Way to come back USA

POND_OF_RED 09-08-2021 10:20 PM

Huge comeback. Ricardo Pepi was easily the player of the match in his debut. What a moment for the 18 year old.

Mizzou_8541 09-08-2021 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 15819599)
Huge comeback. Ricardo Pepi was easily the player of the match in his debut. What a moment for the 18 year old.

Dude looks like he’s going to be a star.

Mizzou_8541 09-08-2021 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15819549)

Good call, douche.

|Zach| 09-09-2021 12:01 PM

Berhalter needs to get over his desire to be a mad scientist and just needs to put guys where they should naturally be and play fundamentally good ball with good shape.

The drama netted me $200 bucks though I had a split game bet with HON up at half but USA winning at +1900

jettio 09-09-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Aaronson looks great also. Looks like the MLS teams academies are producing good USMNT starting level players.

alpha_omega 10-08-2021 08:27 AM

Brazilian soccer player arrested for attempted murder after kicking referee in the head

William Ribeiro's kick knocked Rodrigo Crivellaro unconscious and sent him to the hospital

https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/i/r...b/untitled.png

Brazilian soccer player William Ribeiro is facing attempted murder charges after he kicked referee Rodrigo Crivellaro in the head -- knocking him unconscious -- during a match on Monday. The shocking events unfolded after Crivellaro awarded Guarani de Venancio Aires a free kick against Ribeiro's São Paulo de Rio Grande team during the second half of their match.

Sao Paulo-RS, who compete in the sixth-tier of the Brazilian football pyramid, immediately terminated Ribeiro's contract and announced that they will pursue "all possible legal measures" regarding the incident, which club president Deivid Goulart Pereira described as "revolting." Goulart Pereira also offered his support to Crivellaro, who stayed in a local hospital the night of the game before being discharged Tuesday morning.

"On the exact day when all the red-green family gathered to celebrate the 113th anniversary of Sao Paulo RS, our club faced one of the saddest episodes of its history, a fateful scene that shocked all people who love not only Gaucho football but all those who just love the sport in general," Goulart Pereira said in a statement.

"Rest assured, we are sorry and deeply ashamed," he added. "We send all the apologies in the world to the injured referee and his family as well as apologizing to the public in general for the lamentable scene seen today.

Here's video of the incident, which may be too graphic or disturbing to some. Ribeiro begins his attack on Crivellaro at around the 30-second mark before police rush onto the pitch and an ambulance arrives to take the referee to a hospital.

"His attack was very strong and violent, kicking the referee in the head and making him pass out," Police investigator Vinicius Assuncao told UOL. "The referee had no chance of defending himself."

The teams halted their match for the night and played the rest on Tuesday. Guarani, who led 1-0 before Ribeiro's incident, eventually won by that same score.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...e-in-the-head/

Deberg_1990 10-08-2021 08:58 AM

Wow. Horrible. Glad they arrested him.

DJJasonp 10-08-2021 09:00 AM

Quote:

and again, last night!

ChiefBlueCFC 10-08-2021 09:11 AM

Quote:

It seems that the US is finally turning out some promising young talent. Makes me excited to see where the future goes as these kids grow. Really hope the kids continue to develop... gotta start making the Olympics and can't miss the ****ing world cup either

penguinz 10-08-2021 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 15879050)
It seems that the US is finally turning out some promising young talent. Makes me excited to see where the future goes as these kids grow. Really hope the kids continue to develop... gotta start making the Olympics and can't miss the ****ing world cup either

Olympics mean nothing other than getting young players more experience in international tournament formats.

POND_OF_RED 10-08-2021 09:43 AM

If Ricardo Pepi can maintain even close to this level of form, this team could be very very good. A true striker was all that was missing and Pepi has definitely shown that he has the ability to be in the best positions and take advantage of them. Something this team has been desperately missing for awhile. I’m cautiously optimistic just because we’ve had strikers shine bright like this before only to disappear. Pepi does seem to be on a different level, though, so I’m excited to see what his progression will look like. Especially after the inevitable European transfer this winter.

Clyde Frog 10-11-2021 10:55 AM

Well, that last game sucked. I know top guys were missing but the team went back to looking terrible. Berkhalter made some weird starting 11 personnel decisions and his subbing was terrible too.

POND_OF_RED 10-13-2021 07:13 PM

Nice comeback tonight for the US. That Dest goal was a thing of beauty. Came out very sluggish giving up that early goal, but a huge comeback victory to put us in good position going into that Mexico match next month.

Mizzou_8541 10-13-2021 07:16 PM

Night and day compared to Panama. Midfield was very good. Link up play was a 180.

I really like this 11. Add Pulisic and Reyna and this team is by the best in the Concacaf.

Baby Lee 10-14-2021 02:12 AM

Had meant to post this the other day and nearly forgot.

<iframe width="950" height="534" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eYPfnWzjDQY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mizzou_8541 10-14-2021 03:44 PM

Anyone know why Joe Scally isn’t getting more USMNT looks? He’s lighting up the Bumdesliga.

Mizzou_8541 10-14-2021 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 15893985)
Anyone know why Joe Scally isn’t getting more USMNT looks? He’s lighting up the Bumdesliga.

I guess I’d add: Dest is world class at RB. Despite his defensive deficiencies. Antonee Robinson is a serviceable LB. Think: LDT. He’s just ok. He won’t lose games. This kid is 18 and is establishing himself as one of the best LB in one of the best leagues in the world.

POND_OF_RED 10-14-2021 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 15893985)

He’s still very young and inexperienced. I’m sure he’ll get a chance to make the actual World Cup squad, but he had less than 10 club appearances in his entire career when this team was being formed for these qualifiers. There just isn’t time to try and get him into the lineup until friendlies roll back around after qualifying. I think Dest is doing pretty good in that RWB spot as well so no need to rush. A plethora of good fullbacks is a nice problem to have. Starting to feel like an actual soccer country with the talent being left off the national squad lately. It’s a very nice new feeling.

Mizzou_8541 10-14-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 15894005)
He’s still very young and inexperienced. I’m sure he’ll get a chance to make the actual World Cup squad, but he had less than 10 club appearances in his entire career when this team was being formed for these qualifiers. There just isn’t time to try and get him into the lineup until friendlies roll back around after qualifying. I think Dest is doing pretty good in that RWB spot as well so no need to rush. A plethora of good fullbacks is a nice problem to have. Starting to feel like an actual soccer country with the talent being left off the national squad lately. It’s a very nice new feeling.

Good points. Thank you.

Monticore 10-15-2021 06:13 AM

I just managed to watch few parts of the Canada v Panama game and oh boy Davies at ST/RM was just dominant and scored a great individual effort goal, he needs to play more on the wing at Bayern, his speed is just a PIA for opponents.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LD9x2TE9NyY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990 11-12-2021 02:27 PM

Tonight!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nations League: ������<br>Gold Cup: ������<br><br>Today, the USMNT and Mexico face off for the third time this year �� <a href="https://t.co/r9xNz37lCk">pic.twitter.com/r9xNz37lCk</a></p>&mdash; B/R Football (@brfootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1459181976620085249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mizzou_8541 11-12-2021 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15950747)
Tonight!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nations League: ������<br>Gold Cup: ������<br><br>Today, the USMNT and Mexico face off for the third time this year �� <a href="https://t.co/r9xNz37lCk">pic.twitter.com/r9xNz37lCk</a></p>&mdash; B/R Football (@brfootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1459181976620085249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 12, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks for the reminder! Is CP playing?

Shag 11-12-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 15950958)
Thanks for the reminder! Is CP playing?

He'll be in the squad, but not starting. Super sub, I imagine.

POND_OF_RED 11-12-2021 07:47 PM

Lineups are out. Should be a great game. Pepi gets the start. Hopefully we can strike quick and early and Pulisic isn’t even needed. Let’s kick off this rivalry weekend right! USA!!!

Baby Lee 11-12-2021 08:17 PM

First real chance!!

Seems MEX is doing a lot of phumphering in tight precarious spaces. Maybe they trust their foot skills in the defensive area, maybe they will get burned.

Baby Lee 11-12-2021 08:31 PM

Slow defender, big save

Baby Lee 11-12-2021 08:50 PM

Crisper strikes from faster MEX forwards
Better methodical attack from US offensive half.

Baby Lee 11-12-2021 08:53 PM

Bad luck bounce of Robinson header. Prime chance, not much of it.

Baby Lee 11-12-2021 09:23 PM

Usually wouldn't bother as it's a) soccer, and b) st. louis, but since we are in a soccer thread, and the new MLS team will be playing Sporting soon enough, they are touting the progress on the new MLS stadium here.

Pretty good use of land, pretty good financial plan where there fans are funding, not the entire city tax base. Not overbuilt but still nice.

Basically they are using land that has largely been wasted but in a prime location because decades ago there was a plan for a N/S inner corridor highway that got abandoned due to resistance to displacement further up the line. This property was originally an interchange with the major highway, but since it never developed further, it has been a wastefully wide off-ramp into downtown streets. And it's right next to Union Station which is growing as a tourist destination and has a new huge ferris wheel.

At :15 [of the video in the URL], you can see the rest of the unused former 'off-ramp' which will be developed into a shop and dine district.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...d=winp1taskbar

Another vid -

<iframe width="820" height="461" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PPamNfzWvH4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ferris Wheel at Union Station - stadium will be behind there

https://drillingserviceco.com/wp-con...s-wheel-HD.jpg

Deberg_1990 11-12-2021 09:38 PM

Mexicans getting dirty

Baby Lee 11-12-2021 09:39 PM

Pulisic strides in to do damage!!

Baby Lee 11-12-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15951174)
Pulisic strides in to do damage!!

BOOM!!!!

Baby Lee 11-12-2021 09:55 PM

McKinney!! Rout on!!

Baby Lee 11-12-2021 10:05 PM

Game, Blouses!!

First time either team won three straight against the other since the 1930s.

Deberg_1990 11-12-2021 10:06 PM

USA!! USA!!

TambaBerry 11-12-2021 10:14 PM

That ref was perfect in the first then 2nd it's like his emotions got the best of him and he was absolutely awful.

MMXcalibur 11-12-2021 10:14 PM

Dos a cero, you ****ers.

POND_OF_RED 11-12-2021 11:23 PM

Mexico’s keeper Ochoa had this to say before the match:

“ Mexico has been that mirror in which they [the United States] want to see themselves and reflect, what they want to copy”

Pulisic after scoring the winning goal and finishing the 2021 sweep:
https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/i/r...sic-mirror.jpg

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

jettio 11-12-2021 11:58 PM

Impressive performance as a team. Amazing technical ability and played with effort and focus. Showed a ton of heart.

Clyde Frog 11-13-2021 01:50 AM

Mexico can eat my ass. Dos a cero, putas.